• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zero Suits Going to MLG Columbus!

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Nick representin'! Makes me proud to have never stopped co-maining ZSS. :')

Nick vs Ally, Nick wins!

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Nick is top 3 atm!

Hype it you guys! Me and Kewkky are being proud to be ZSS co-mains!

Nick has beaten Tyrant and Ally. He is in winners GF with M2K

Dumbfire

Sex? Yes, I'm familiar with the theory
NNID
AncientSunlight
Go Nick you can do it tear M2K apart with your skintightsuitedgirl!
Nick is doing awesome.

Nefarious B

Smash Champion
as far as I can tell from having talked to M2K and what ive seen him say about ZSS, he doesn't really know the matchup. Good **** Nick, tear it up

SFA Smiley

The SFA King
I KNEW Nick was going to beat Ally, I don't know why I thought so but I just had this feeling...

ZSS, man, I swear she's underrated and I don't even use her

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
I KNEW Nick was going to beat Ally, I don't know why I thought so but I just had this feeling...

ZSS, man, I swear she's underrated and I don't even use her
Fast characters are supposed to be the best ones, I mean, just look at metaknight TKD and Fox. :p

I guess this is a boon to having my melee main super-nerfed (Samus), it made me pick her up and stick with her. I wanna keep on polishing that woman!

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
IF Riddle wins, i give you my hat as you will have a bunch of people picking up ZSS in hype. Good luck with that :p

Zero

Smash Hero
Congratulations to NickRiddle for an incredible performance at MLG Columbus! Taking 3rd place, defeating Tyrant and Ally, losing to M2K and Ally in a continuation set.

we <3 u

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Do you agree that ZSS has a profound weakness to shields? Like, one that causes you to lose games?

Do you think ZSS mid tier?
It caused me to lose the games vs. M2K/Ally. I did not think they would pick up on it so quickly.
That being said, there are ways around it. Staying out of their attack range puts pressure on them, and they might shield, and when their shield gets smaller you can strike.

ZSS is high-tier. Her shield weakness only messes her up vs. Snake, MK, and Marth IMO. Other characters she can space like nothing. (Maybe not ICs.)

3DS FC
5429-7210-5657
They didn't pick up on it quickly. Someone who was on the tournament floor told me that A.t.o.m.s.k. (no name searches plox) told both of them after the first match.

solecalibur

Smash Master
Oh yeh he only told m2k 2 things lol

Im pretty sure M2k had MU exp with snakeee as that is why he did so well the first match but the new advance sort needs to gotten around

Top Bottom