• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zero Suits Going to MLG Columbus!

solecalibur

Smash Master
There is also a national the week after in ohio 1 hour away but Topic is MLG!

I shall be going and I will be carrying my
with me

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Have fun without me, guys!! Kick some butt and show everyone that ZSS/ZSS mains are pure awesome!

solecalibur

Smash Master
Speaking from experience, what character was around the most? I saw a lot of falcos/Mks next to some names I'd rather not play my 2ndary that much though =X

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Lots of MK, lots of Snake. A surprising amount of bad chracters.
Not many Falcos... well, good Falcos.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I'm going to represent. I hope you can teach me some things while I'm there nick

solecalibur

Smash Master
Do you think we should just have just an amazing huge party since lokii isnt going?

solecalibur

Smash Master
Im technically driving there friday and saturday from my house if you do want to come along the way saturday?

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Im technically driving there friday and saturday from my house if you do want to come along the way saturday?
Lol xD Parents would still say no to me going to C-bus for video games (especially when they want be to study blah blah blahhhhh Dx)

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
I'll do my best to represent ZSS well. I'll be on the lookout for other ZSS mains as well.

We should do a big ZSS picture, like Y.b.M, Snakeee, and Nick did.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Good luck everyone!!~ <3 Have fun, enjoy the convention center (GET THE SUSHI IF THEY STILL HAVE THAT PLACE OPEN), and rep us well!!~ <3

Top Bottom