• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zenith 2012 [Road to Apex 2013] - South River NJ - Official Results Thread

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
Losing isn't the end, it's the beginning. Everytime you lose is a chance to get better and learn your mistakes and get back in it and win. Don't think about anything else other than the opponent in front of you and don't focus on money, or what people think, focus on leaving everything you have in the game that way even if you lose you can walk away with no regrets. .
Quoting this for future usage, really good speech

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
Fun tournament as expected :3 Felt great to be able to take work off to see all the homies. Also still cool to meet new faces at these things. Shout-outs to all the staff, Alex, Christmas, D1, Chibo, and the others <3 Really relaxed venue atmosphere (minus the hype matches). Shout-outs to 9th place, we represented fox hard. Watching M2k and Chu do so well made me very excited haha. Don't let these new school frauds takeover :p

All my bracket matches went pretty well. i feel like i played well vs PP but couldn't keep everything together for a whole match. i guess that's what separates top players from good ones. Doh and i had a pretty good set but i think nobody saw it due to the hype that was m2k vs pp winners bracket (think it was still recorded though.) Got some tourney experience for my Marth vs Winston and Kevin M, soon i will never have to fox ditto again :D The OT and i are slowly crawling our way higher for teams too, very happy about that. Much love to all the competitors , that's why i keep sticking around :)

Going to Chili's for a BEAST dinner after day 1 was honestly an experience LOL. I know its a popular thing to do at tournaments but i myself haven't done it in a while. Shout-outs to draft beer after a long day. Looking around the table seeing so many familiar faces and a handful of new blood was an awesome feeling. I've been doing this with the same people for like 7 years, so it was great to hang outside a smash tournament for a while. That $300 check tho...
The Hotel is always my FAVORITE part of the tournament LOOOOOL. Getting intoxicated with the crew and watching 90-10 match-ups.

To everyone one else who i met for the first time or seen for the 100th, It's been real, but you guys are fake <3. see you at the next semi big EC tournament. :cool:

Max?

Smash Champion
I think that Marth ***** Falcon in Project M.

And by "I think" I really mean that Aziz johns.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
Dr Peepee - goddamnit kevin you ****** *** ******...good ****.
Everlasting Yayuhzz - c0ckworkyo0o0o0o0o0. shoutouts to my backseat rage on the way up here.
Fiz - yo, us playing melee in the backseat was fun as ****. thanks for giving me my morning dose of salt day 2. i think it helped make sure i made it where i did.
Yeroc - yo0o0o0 **** everywhere.

Hax ($27.00) - yo **** league. but nah really tho, good **** with that combo on hbox. i know that felt good to hit. sucks how the rest of that set went though. either way, it was good to really get a chance to chill wit you and Jman.
Jman ($27.00) - yo that chilis had you feelin hella good. good **** winning teams.
G$ ($15.00) - I ALREADY BEEN LOCKED UP TODAY
PC Chris - it was real cool to chill with you, share some smokes, and just talk about the day. it'll probably take me a few years to realize ganon's sorta useless and switch to fox too haha.
OTG - chillin with you was awesome. chilis was tight, and our set was cool. i'll take what i learned for next time.
SwiftBass - WE GOT 7 ROLLS ROYCE'S OUTSIDE RIGHT NOW. shoutouts to fireworks.
T.Webb - chilled with you from the start of the tourney. you're mad chill, and we should actually team sometime.

Eggm - man, fox too good. sh double laser somehow adds a layer of pressure that normal lasers don't. good stuff handling my ganon, and shoutouts to nair combos :)
Lambchops - good matches. i'm not quite there, but if you play again, best believe i won't come scared like i did at first.
MasterWGS - Good matches in bracket. had to take you down though. keep coming to stuff though, it's good to hear when people are getting back into it.
Ju4n - GGs both sets. stay workin on those floatier matchups for the combos.
Bertbusdriver - your falcon definitely has some things going for it. keep your head up, and come out strong next time.
arthur - good games in pools. hope to see you come out again some day.
Morning Thunder - good matches in pools. hope we can play again at some time

Phish-it - yoooo that backhand
KevinM - we never got to play. either way, always good seein you bro.
TheMoon - i think i was playing against you during grand finals. and i think i was trying, and it wasn't going well for me lol. i don't remember much but either way, good stuff.
StriCNYN3 - shoulda played you. it woulda been fun. either way, good to see you come out.
Redd - i expect so much more out of you and you know that. i guess i need to just watch your sets/coach you and make sure you damn well play fox, and play him well.
Velocity -tourney moved so fast, we never got a shot to play again. either way, GGs during those sets we did have.

Internet Explorer - i meant to mm you. oh well. we should play sometime, cause you're one of the few people left in this scene who play a character worse than mine.
Silent Swag -you ran into a rough bracket, but you still seemed to be playing well. looking forward to big things outta you kid. keep your head up.
Chain-Ace - one day, we will play. and it'll be pretty awesome.
PGH Caroll - man we shoulda played. if things go the way i think, we'll see each other again soon enough bro.
Bones - wish i had played you. i keep seeing you post, and we go back and forth on the boards, i really wanna play you. sucks to see you didn't make it out. Next time we'll play for sure.
Attack Party - good friendlies man. get up with some guys in jersey, getting some real people experience will definitely help you out.
Diesel - yo what happened this tourney? that falcon is getting serious, i can tell. keep comin out bro, it's always good to see ya
HaileyM - always good to see you and kevin. next time we should get some games in

Prog - good to see you come out day 2 and hang with us.
D1 - yo it's always good to travel and see you bro. always love that commentary.
alex strife - thanks for hosting

special shoutout to all those other ganon mains i saw there. idk who you guys were, but yeah...good stuff playing ganon and stuff.

Eggm

Smash Hero
Dr Peepee - goddamnit kevin you ****** *** ******...good ****.
Everlasting Yayuhzz - c0ckworkyo0o0o0o0o0. shoutouts to my backseat rage on the way up here.
Fiz - yo, us playing melee in the backseat was fun as ****. thanks for giving me my morning dose of salt day 2. i think it helped make sure i made it where i did.
Yeroc - yo0o0o0 **** everywhere.

Hax ($27.00) - yo **** league. but nah really tho, good **** with that combo on hbox. i know that felt good to hit. sucks how the rest of that set went though. either way, it was good to really get a chance to chill wit you and Jman.
Jman ($27.00) - yo that chilis had you feelin hella good. good **** winning teams.
G$ ($15.00) - I ALREADY BEEN LOCKED UP TODAY
PC Chris - it was real cool to chill with you, share some smokes, and just talk about the day. it'll probably take me a few years to realize ganon's sorta useless and switch to fox too haha.
OTG - chillin with you was awesome. chilis was tight, and our set was cool. i'll take what i learned for next time.
SwiftBass - WE GOT 7 ROLLS ROYCE'S OUTSIDE RIGHT NOW. shoutouts to fireworks.
T.Webb - chilled with you from the start of the tourney. you're mad chill, and we should actually team sometime.

Eggm - man, fox too good. sh double laser somehow adds a layer of pressure that normal lasers don't. good stuff handling my ganon, and shoutouts to nair combos :)
Lambchops - good matches. i'm not quite there, but if you play again, best believe i won't come scared like i did at first.
MasterWGS - Good matches in bracket. had to take you down though. keep coming to stuff though, it's good to hear when people are getting back into it.
Ju4n - GGs both sets. stay workin on those floatier matchups for the combos.
Bertbusdriver - your falcon definitely has some things going for it. keep your head up, and come out strong next time.
arthur - good games in pools. hope to see you come out again some day.
Morning Thunder - good matches in pools. hope we can play again at some time

Phish-it - yoooo that backhand
KevinM - we never got to play. either way, always good seein you bro.
TheMoon - i think i was playing against you during grand finals. and i think i was trying, and it wasn't going well for me lol. i don't remember much but either way, good stuff.
StriCNYN3 - shoulda played you. it woulda been fun. either way, good to see you come out.
Redd - i expect so much more out of you and you know that. i guess i need to just watch your sets/coach you and make sure you damn well play fox, and play him well.
Velocity -tourney moved so fast, we never got a shot to play again. either way, GGs during those sets we did have.

Internet Explorer - i meant to mm you. oh well. we should play sometime, cause you're one of the few people left in this scene who play a character worse than mine.
Silent Swag -you ran into a rough bracket, but you still seemed to be playing well. looking forward to big things outta you kid. keep your head up.
Chain-Ace - one day, we will play. and it'll be pretty awesome.
PGH Caroll - man we shoulda played. if things go the way i think, we'll see each other again soon enough bro.
Bones - wish i had played you. i keep seeing you post, and we go back and forth on the boards, i really wanna play you. sucks to see you didn't make it out. Next time we'll play for sure.
Attack Party - good friendlies man. get up with some guys in jersey, getting some real people experience will definitely help you out.
Diesel - yo what happened this tourney? that falcon is getting serious, i can tell. keep comin out bro, it's always good to see ya
HaileyM - always good to see you and kevin. next time we should get some games in

Prog - good to see you come out day 2 and hang with us.
D1 - yo it's always good to travel and see you bro. always love that commentary.
alex strife - thanks for hosting

special shoutout to all those other ganon mains i saw there. idk who you guys were, but yeah...good stuff playing ganon and stuff.
That nair combo was hawt lol.

Superspright

Smash Lord
RanDALL

Not DELL. I am not a computer. Even though I may powershield and UP-B like one. Tournament was hype.

Top Bottom