• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
My bf and I have both been meaning to try Xenoblade for awhile (especially him, since I'm tied enough with enough games right now as it is). Which would you recommend to start with, or is there an actual chronological order I should follow?
Well Xenoblade Chronicles is the only game in the series that's currently out, and Xenoblade Chronicles X is supposed to be coming out this year without "being related to the original." However, there's a lot of evidence pointing towards them being related somehow so I'd start off with the original Xenoblade Chronicles and then go to X.

Btw, one thing about Xenoblade that's really important: don't look up anything about it while you're playing. It's very easy to get spoiled by looking something up that seems very insignificant to the plot, so if you need to know something about the game then ask someone who's played it. Trust me, you do not want to get this game spoiled at all

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
@ Sinister Slush Sinister Slush

Wasn't able to watch the stream because the computer I was using was really bad. I checked the SFC1 results....

3 Diddys at top 8 :drsad:
Alsmz not in top 8 is surprising even tho he doesn't deserve it.
BC running to diddy when his villager camp isn't cutting it out for him is saddening though. Dao was another diddy main but guess because he didn't enjoy being a dirty diddy dong player, he went to falco.

Alsmz not in top 8 is surprising even tho he doesn't deserve it.
BC running to diddy when his villager camp isn't cutting it out for him is saddening though. Dao was another diddy main but guess because he didn't enjoy being a dirty diddy dong player, he went to falco.
Gnes getting 3rd with Shulk though. Dayum (He may have had another character used right? Or did he actually not use Shulk ;-;?)

I had no idea BC had a Diddy in the first place. Lol. He did really well with Villager at TGC

I'm fine with anyone switching from Diddy

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
I watched half of the stream near the end, don't think Gnes went anyone else but Shulk.
I think he always had a pocket Diddy, just didn't bust it out until after TGC1.

Soul.

Pardon me while I go sulk in a corner.

I wish aMSa luck, regardless. Though I have a feeling he must like Pikachu a bit more than just 'oh he has better customs than Greninja'.
Mocha pls

Last edited:

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
There, perfect. Perfect mains right there. <3

Seriously though, Rosalina and Villager are amazing. Rosalina provides a lot of cool technical ability. While Villager provides mindgames and an overall amazing moveset with things like Bowling ball, Timber, and pocket.

I can go into even more detail if you like.

Last edited:

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
You Greninja mains have it rough

First he's nerfed to oblivion and now you risk losing your main rep. Ouch

So do you care about tiers and actually want to win or does that not matter? Cuz if you do care about tiers that narrows it down a lot
No not really

Last edited:

MasterTrumpet

Smash Cadet
Hyrule... In the one house with the crap internet
3DS FC
1821-9086-3130
There, perfect. Perfect mains right there. <3

Seriously though, Rosalina and Villager are amazing. Rosalina provides a lot of cool technical ability. While Villager provides mindgames and an overall amazing moveset with things like Bowling ball, Timber, and pocket.

I can go into even more detail if you like.
JigglyPuff has great air game, even though the lightness makes jigglypuff easier to K.O :I

Mocha

Coffee Addict
In the land of princesses, frogs, and dragons
NNID
Mocha151
3DS FC
4640-0063-5592
You Greninja mains have it rough

First he's nerfed to oblivion and now you risk losing your main rep. Ouch

So do you care about tiers and actually want to win or does that not matter? Cuz if you do care about tiers that narrows it down a lot
Tbh I'm expecting some more main drops when Mewtwo comes out, especially if Mewtwo ends up being a decent character. Though I guess the same could be said for a lot of chars, since everyone is going to be using him for awhile.

Last edited:
I meant BC btw, sorry if you thought Gnes though lol
Oh don't worry. I knew it was BC but it's kinda saddening

Actually, I don't even know what's worse. I'd say Diddy but tbh, watching a Villager that's dead-set on timing people out can get really boring

I guess he's one of the several Villager/Diddy mains in this planet right now

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
aMSa dropped Greninja? Welp, there goes the main rep for the frog.
Hey, at least you had a notable main. Remember what happened to Falco at Apex? Secondary and getting bodied. :glare:

Also, Falco just got shipped...

Nope back to shipping
Falco x Robin
:4falco:: Hands off my Bae!
I actually took a screenshot of the two together.

I guess I should be thankful.
I'm not surprised since there exists FalcoXPeach. Why? I don't know why.

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo

COME ON MACCHI, WE'RE GOING SHOPPING FOR A MAIN.

How do you feel about Zelda, WFT and ZSS? From what I can tell, they're the characters you've spent the most time with. Whenever i play you, I also think they're the ones you do best with.
Do I have enough money to buy them all?

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413
no.

Also, we had a deal, kid. BUT THEN AGAIN, Lucina is not viable so.... What do you think gorls? Should we let him pass for now?
I really don't think anyone can handle over 10 characters all at once unless you're some sort of god.
He seriously just needs to stick with who he's good with and leave it at that even if it means dropping his current main by which I can tell he's done numerous times on end. But that's just a thought.

If Macchiato uses Diddy, he'll say that Diddy is mid-tier
I really don't think anyone can handle over 10 characters all at once unless you're some sort of god.
He seriously just needs to stick with who he's good with and leave it at that even if it means dropping his current main by which I can tell he's done numerous times on end. But that's just a thought.
As in, we'll let him switch to another character

Last edited:
Top Bottom