• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
I actually managed to shield break with just Autoreticle.
. . . . .

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
My sister said she'd be up for some games.
Sorry but nvm cuz something actually just came up >_>

You should have your sister make a Smashboards account btw, I've heard other people say she's really good
I actually managed to shield break with just Autoreticle.
. . . . .
THE GODDESS OF FRIGHT

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
Late but bad commentators are really miserable to listen too. I was watching one of Shaya's matches where he was using Game & Watch and the commentators didn't seem to know that Jigglypuff has been the lightest character in every Smash game and that Rosalina was light (they thought she was heavy lol).

Not knowing a few of the more obscure things, like Villager's USmash being "reflectable" is one thing, but not knowing that Jigglypuff is light? Ugh

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Late but bad commentators are really miserable to listen too. I was watching one of Shaya's matches where he was using Game & Watch and the commentators didn't seem to know that Jigglypuff has been the lightest character in every Smash game and that Rosalina was light (they thought she was heavy lol).

Not knowing a few of the more obscure things, like Villager's USmash being "reflectable" is one thing, but not knowing that Jigglypuff is light? Ugh
I hate that too. A recent match of Falco vs. Sheik from Shockwave if I remember correctly had a commentator say that the only good thing about Falco was his Bair; the Falco proceeds to win the match. Also, where do you go to see Shaya? I wanna see Shaya fight.

Also, war of the Up Smashes, yo: https://youtu.be/BCYKpaTwrPw.

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500

How do they not know that Jigglypuff is light
wat
She's... a balloon lol

Last edited:

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
I hate that too. A recent match of Falco vs. Sheik from Shockwave if I remember correctly had a commentator say that the only good thing about Falco was his Bair; the Falco proceeds to win the match. Also, where do you go to see Shaya? I wanna see Shaya fight.

The link.

It also has a Falco match right after. He linked it so I'm not sure where more of his videos are.

I've decided to go random in For Glory. Yeah I'm going to lose more but I get more experience with other characters.

warionumbah2

Smash Master

For MK out of all the Nintendo shotos, Wario is the 2nd easiest MU for MK. Doc being the easiest because he sucks.

No dash attack into tornado at low percents to snag 27-30% barely abusing the fact that MKs foot is long enough to beat Chomp, instead throwing out sh bair that deals 7%. I cried watching this, there's other vids on D1s channel too with Shaya playing.

Last edited:

Rizen

Smash Legend
Yeah, you can't base anything on Roll Glory players lol.
I agree "Powerful exploits" is the best term I've heard for customs.

Link's shield breaking ability was seriously nerfed :(

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
@ Berserker. Berserker. so I was on SmashLadder and I played this really good kirby. I used Lucina and I got completely crushed, then I went Zelda and I won. The sad part is that Lucina beats kirby. I'm so conflicted ugh.

Gay Ginger

Make Smash Bros. Gay Again
Switch FC
3923-4397-1697
Just got egg camped hardcore by a super patient Yoshi. On smashville it's so bad lol

In the loser's bracket now.

Yoshi is definitely one of Zelda's worst MUs.

EDIT: Out of the tournament. Lost to a Falcon in loser's. Got 17th/105 (including pools)

Last edited:

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413
Yeah, you can't base anything on Roll Glory players lol.
I agree "Powerful exploits" is the best term I've heard for customs.

Link's shield breaking ability was seriously nerfed :(
The best part about For Glory is that it's so mockable we could fill up two or three pages with nothing but For Glory parodies.
Me personally, I prefer to call it For Salt due to how many people get so upset and use tags to cuss you out, it's hilarious.

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
Turns out I came 5th in P:M after all :3

I would suck at commentating, I sound drunk most of the time lol

Customs... IDK... My interest (& opinion) of them has waned a lot lately. Though Mii Fighters should have their customs IMO

Soul.

Turns out I came 5th in P:M after all :3

I would suck at commentating, I sound drunk most of the time lol

Customs... IDK... My interest (& opinion) of them has waned a lot lately. Though Mii Fighters should have their customs IMO
but then people will say "If Mii Fighters have their customs on then every character should have their customs on"

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
Some customs are just really dang silly. I heard Thinkaman talking about how Sheik's Penetrating Needles do a lot of shield damage, so I looked at the data and geez, he wasn't kidding. Up close, each needle deals 11% to shields (8.5% at a distance). I don't remember how many that charges up to but even two would be silly (I want to say it's 3).

Checking which moves deal extra shield damage is quite interesting IMO.

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413
Someone in the Character Competitive Impressions thread said that customs are a godsend for low/mid tiers
:4zelda::4zelda::4zelda:lol:4zelda::4zelda::4zelda:
They are for certain characters (like Ganon since one of his biggest flaws is fixed with Wiz Dropkick and Dark Fists), but not everyone in low/mid tier benefit from it (like poor ol' Mac, seriously, those windboxes just destroy him).

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Last edited:

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413
They were just good like
Maybe a 6/10
which is good for Roll Glory standards
Meanwhile, the average rating on For Salt is a 3/10 or a 4/10. With scrubby Links, Toon Links, and Samuses getting a 1/10, maybe a 2/10 if they use a few zairs.

D

Deleted member

Late but I think yesterday or the day before, I faced someone on FG and I was Jiggs and the opponent was DK. I lost the first match and afterwards on the CSS, the guy changes his tag to "EAT DK DIK". I started lol'ing pretty hard and switched to Peach. Instead of me eating "DK DIK", he ate Skittles and Vegetables. He lost and immediately left xD

Top Bottom