• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Thank you all for the birthday wishes!

for me it's cause she's emotionless and even sakurai made sure that stayed apparent (I really wish he gave her some character in this game, so I could be a little less salt when I lose to her). Not sure what it is for others, but I do think she is a poorly designed character none of the less

also birthday furret!
View attachment 40588
see isn't your day just that much better now
Maybe Rosalina is a sociopath and cannot process human emotions. That'd explain a lot. (I don't think her design is that bad, though).

The birthday furret did make my day better so tyty.

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
I genuinely cannot understand why people hate/dislike Rosalina so much. Is it because she has an out-of-date hairstyle and is strangely emotionless?

Also, today is my 16th birthday! Too bad I'm not officially 16 for another 3 hours :ohwell:
Happy birthday, boybert! :D

I actually really like Rosalina outside of Smash. In Smash I find her super annoying to deal with but I've been thinking she's not as bad as I originally thought.

I really like her design because it's a very much more streamlined take on the Peach archetype.

Also I hate Daisy with a passion because of this:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Leonard Nimoy died :( Sad day for sci-fi.
Aww man. That means Master Xehanort will need a new VA... It's Uncle Iroh all over again... Mako Iwamatsu voiced Iroh in Avatar: The Last Airbender and Aku from Samurai Jack.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788

I actually really like Rosalina outside of Smash. In Smash I find her super annoying to deal with but I've been thinking she's not as bad as I originally thought.

I really like her design because it's a very much more streamlined take on the Peach archetype.

ty for the birthday wish :'D

lol I remember playing Double Dash when I was young (it was the first GameCube game I got) and I have hated Daisy ever since. This was even before I went on the internet and saw that people hate her. #ogDaisyhater

I wouldn't be opposed to her being in Smash, though.

Last edited:

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
anyone wanna play customs on 3DS? im bored lol
Let's do it
how come these conversations escalate so quickly?
Maybe Rosalina is a sociopath and cannot process human emotions. That'd explain a lot. (I don't think her design is that bad, though).
I have a running theory she is also a cyclopes

daisy sounds so energetic and full of life to me, Like I just can't be mad at Daisy. No really out of the whole video the way peach said her name bugged me way more then "hi I'm Daisy!"

Rizen

Smash Legend
Sorry my damn centurylink modem just can't seem to keep the internet up when the phone rings. I'll rehost.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Bluh, I just noticed the Lucario frame data thread had hitlag factored into its FAFs

guess I have to look at his moves myself anyway

E: what an awful jab
Lucario's jab is the Palutena ftilt of jabs
E2: Lucario's rolls are pretty much identical to Mario's
E3: Looking at this character's frame data is making me nauseous and making me feel like I shouldn't be trying to learn him

@ FullMoon FullMoon you inspired me to do more off-stage Shadow Sneaks. Those things are hella fun when they hit
Off-stage Sneak is so good

it's kind of bad when you start being predictable with it but the hitbox is so huge + it's pretty much always going to kill when edgeguarding with it

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I genuinely cannot understand why people hate/dislike Rosalina so much. Is it because she has an out-of-date hairstyle and is strangely emotionless?

Also, today is my 16th birthday! Too bad I'm not officially 16 for another 3 hours :ohwell:
:colorful::colorful::starman::starman::039:FELIZ CUMPLEAÑOS, AMIGO!!:039::starman::starman::colorful::colorful:

Rizen

Smash Legend
GGs @ Rizen Rizen yew have a great link. I need to learn wii fits customs in tew hours lol. Any advice? That was so much fun
I'll play more if you want. I got a phone call :(
If not, GGs, great wft :)
I'd say be careful with the ledge game. You put WFT at risk by ledge hopping the volley ball and I exploited that a lot near the end once I figured out how to deal with it. I think the hoops will be more punishable offline so be careful with those. Don't run up and shield; I grabbed you a lot from those.

Good stuff otherwise. lol i do much better with the pro controller.

Last edited:

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
Bluh, I just noticed the Lucario frame data thread had hitlag factored into its FAFs

guess I have to look at his moves myself anyway

E: what an awful jab
Lucario's jab is the Palutena ftilt of jabs
E2: Lucario's rolls are pretty much identical to Mario's
E3: Looking at this character's frame data is making me nauseous and making me feel like I shouldn't be trying to learn him

Off-stage Sneak is so good

it's kind of bad when you start being predictable with it but the hitbox is so huge + it's pretty much always going to kill when edgeguarding with it
Ew, I knew his data was terrible but is it really that bad? :c

Actually don't show me I don't wanna know, lol.

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
Happy birthday @ Lorde Lorde ! :D

Random story but I was just playing FG and practicing Shulk's MALLC and I got so caught up in doing it that I wasn't paying attention and died to DDD's jab???
I didn't see that coming :4shulk:

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
So apparently Monster Hunter isn't region locked so if anyone here has it and wants to play ever, let me know.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod

No end lag data; just hit frames. The Jab is wrong... I must have counted wrong or something stupid.
Move Hit Frames|:4falco:|:4lucario:
Jab|2-4, 10-12, 18-22, 23-27, 28-32, 33-37, (infinite), 42-43|6-8, 17-18, 35-37
Dash Attack|8-11 or 12-17|7-9 or 10-15
Ftilt|6-8|12-14 or 15-16
Utilt|5-9, 12-16|6-13
Dtilt|7-9|9-12
Side Smash|17-19 or 20-20|22-23 or 24-25
Up Smash|8-12, 14-19|15-17, 19-20 or 21-23
Down Smash|7-9|19-21
Nair|3-5, 6-9, 14-17, 21-23|8-11 or 22-29
Fair|12-17, 18-23, 24-29, 30-34, 35-36|7-8
Bair|4-5 or 7-11|16-17
Uair|10-14|10-11 or 12-15
Dair|16-18 or 19-31|4-5, 11-12
Grab|8-9|6-7
Dash Grab|10-11|8-9
Pivot Grab|11-12|9-10
For more detailed info, check out @Jaxas's thread: http://smashboards.com/threads/lucarios-technical-data-frame-data-attributes-and-more-wip.375880/.

For future reference, look at @ Indigo Jeans Indigo Jeans 's directory: http://smashboards.com/threads/character-frame-hitbox-data-directory.392406/.

Edit: Great, I need to edit Lucario's data in the MU thread...

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny

I will just say he reminds me heavily of Dedede but without the huge hitboxes and leave it at that

Happy birthday @ Lorde Lorde ! :D

Random story but I was just playing FG and practicing Shulk's MALLC and I got so caught up in doing it that I wasn't paying attention and died to DDD's jab???
I didn't see that coming :4shulk:
nice job gorl :4dedede:

Last edited:

TTTTTsd

Gordeau Main Paint Drinker
NNID
InverseTangent
Hey if you think that lingering hitbox is funny....
Customs <3.

(For reference Soaring Nado's hitbox is out for 18-19 frames, all of which are clean)

Last edited:

UkeNicky

Smash Ace
NNID
UkeNicky
Okii gorls, I've contributed nine points to Team Zelda so far today, let's make sure Lucina loses

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Catches ledgesnaps? Geez... his dash attack sounds

it's still the laggiest thing in the world though, 95% of my dash attack usage ended up being "accidentally misinput it and got murdered horribly"

the other 5% was punishing airdodging into the ground

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Wat. So, the pastebin has Lucario's Jab 1 (6-8) with an enable transtion to next jab state on real frame 13 and Jab 2 comes out at frame 5-6. So, wouldn't that make it be Jab 1 (6-8) to Jab 2 (17-18)? Jaxas has Jab 2 at 22-33.

It'd be 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 (Jab 1 start), 6, 7, 8 (Jab 1 end), 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 (enable Jab 1 transition), 14, 15, 16, 17 (Jab 2 start), 18 (Jab 2 end), 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26 (enable Jab 2 transition), 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 (Jab 3 starts), 36, 37 (Jab 3 end), right?

Why am I asking stuff like this on the Zelda Social again?

Top Bottom