• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Speaking of Captain Falcon... Someone in the Rosalina MU thread says that the Capt. can't combo and that he horrible loses to Rosalina. I think the ratio put was worse than Ganondorf vs. Rosalina.
Well :rosalina:is all about that space. :troll:

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Side B customs are garbage lol. Side B 2 is Effortless Blade which lets you use only the standard Side B with no combination; you have more time to connect a hit. Side B 3 is Heavy Blade which is slower, more punishable (?), and has no combo potential because it has a lot of knockback. Default Side B is better

Up B customs are meh. Fthrow > Crescent Slash would be "reliable" if it also gave Marcina some vertical distance. But it's mostly horizontal so you need to guess. Dolphin Jump is idk, Dolphin Slash without the hitbox

edit: even though this is obvious
Grab release to Crescent Slash though
Well :rosalina:is all about that space. :troll:
Punny

Last edited:

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
wow I'm so sorry. I owe you an apology.
I don't have a taste in music. I listen to VGM for no reason. who cares if I listen to 10+ minute loops
nah it's nothing against you, its more against those that create those who create 30 MINUTE EXTENDED FOR NO REASON garbage. Also I'm happy you agree
>tfw someone disses 10 minute loops
gonna tell you the secret no one seems to know
so say you wanna be like, "I feel like listening to that cool remix i found of temple theme, but the video/song in my play list is only 3 minutes long..."
so here is the original link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-9cyq2e5N8
and in order to fix this you type repeat in between youtube and .com like so https://www.youtuberepeat.com/watch?v=2-9cyq2e5N8
Listen on repeat lets you endlessly repeat something no need for a 30 minute video (which is a waste, your computer and internet could be doing so many more things then endlessly loading a song or it would be nice to have playlist not made up of 30 minute extensions), you can even choose where it stops and starts now (something new they added)
relevant
922894_597774836909105_1512213235_n.jpg

Last edited:

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
Yeah that's been what I've been doing

I still only get 1~2 customs for each session and they're usually repeats
Hmm, I'll give it a go again later today and let you know how many I usually get. Obviously I can't get new ones though. It usually took me about 3 or 4 runs to finish off the customs for a particular character, though IIRC there were a couple that took a lot more.

Also that Villager shield break was on the 3DS, would you upload it if I sent you the replay?

Last edited:

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
remember when people used to complain about rolls being too good in this game even though they're the exact same as every other game

those were the days
Rolls should be banned

nah it's nothing against you, its more against those that create those who create 30 MINUTE EXTENDED FOR NO REASON garbage. Also I'm happy you agree

gonna tell you the secret no one seems to know
so say you wanna be like, "I feel like listening to that cool remix i found of temple theme, but the video/song in my play list is only 3 minutes long..."
so here is the original link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-9cyq2e5N8
and in order to fix this you type repeat in between youtube and .com like so https://www.youtuberepeat.com/watch?v=2-9cyq2e5N8
Listen on repeat lets you endlessly repeat something no need for a 30 minute video (which is a waste, your computer and internet could be doing so many more things then endlessly loading a song or it would be nice to have playlist not made up of 30 minute extensions), you can even choose where it stops and starts now (something new they added)

relevant
View attachment 40573
1422452184363.jpg

Brinzy

Godfather of the Crimean Mafia
NNID
Brinzy
Why do FG Links give Links such a disgrace to their name? ._.
I remember some Link that beat me once after like an hour and a half of play changed his name to "GitGud"

Then i gimped him at like 32% with an Ike Fsmash and quit on him.

I still have that replay.

Last edited:

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
Speaking of Captain Falcon... Someone in the Rosalina MU thread says that the Capt. can't combo and that he horrible loses to Rosalina. I think the ratio put was worse than Ganondorf vs. Rosalina.
They said it was 80-20 Rosalina

I was already looking at the MU thread when that was posted so when I saw a new post I was expecting good MU info but I was just like
:023:

Soul.

because they think they're the best when someone destroys them for a few matches. then their secret main is link and all they do is bow/boomerang/roll/dash attack/forward/up smash. Scrubs.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
This by a million times
Roll Glory is poison, there's no point in using it imo
because they think they're the best when someone destroys them for a few matches. then their secret main is link and all they do is b button/b button/b button/dair/roll/roll/fastfall dair. Scrubs.
Fixed that for you

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Or maybe it's because she has a game that she plays a big role in, and what do you have Daisy? .. exactly.
Fun fact
Dark Peach Daisy was one of the most wanted DLC characters in Japan, according to this Japanese poll that I can't find for the life of me because bing is my default search engine
For Glory messes up your skill which is why I prefer With Friends. At least there aren't scrub Links in that mode
Plus the person you play is less likely to insult you

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
They said it was 80-20 Rosalina
:023: is a good reaction for that

Falcon doesn't give a damn about Luma, uair juggles are impossible to land against with Rosalina's size and fall speed, and her upB is completely free to dair offstage and dashgrab onstage. To her merit Falcon's fall speed makes him highly vulnerable to rapid jab and her own uair combos, and his recovery is also free to edgeguard.

I could see it being even at best for Rosa (imo Falcon beats her slightly) but it definitely isn't 80:20 lmao

EDIT: Thinking about this matchup more, I can see why da booze sees merit in Launch Star Plus

Last edited:

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
Or maybe it's because she has a game that she plays a big role in, and what do you have Daisy? .. exactly.
alternative character that could have done Rosalina's job with just as much emotion as rosalina

wish I had time to add a wig and a cyclopes eye...
I would be more excited for this character to become a playable character then rosalina (I really think it's fan base thing not what role they played)
edit: oops ignore this
don't tell me what to do
Edit:fixed that spoiler ><

Last edited:

warionumbah2

Smash Master
:023: is a good reaction for that

Falcon doesn't give a damn about Luma, uair juggles are impossible to land against with Rosalina's size and fall speed, and her upB is completely free to dair offstage and dashgrab onstage. To her merit Falcon's fall speed makes him highly vulnerable to rapid jab and her own uair combos, and his recovery is also free to edgeguard.

I could see it being even at best for Rosa (imo Falcon beats her slightly) but it definitely isn't 80:20 lmao
Wrong, Rosalina has no bad MU or MU's that aren't in her favour. Duh

Last edited:

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
alternative character that could have done Rosalina's job with just as much emotion as rosalina

wish I had time to add a wig and a cyclopes eye...
[\Spoiler]
I would be more excited for this character to become a playable character then rosalina (I really think it's fan base thing not what role they played)

don't tell me what to do
Don't tell me not to tell you what you shouldn't do :246:

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I genuinely cannot understand why people hate/dislike Rosalina so much. Is it because she has an out-of-date hairstyle and is strangely emotionless?

Also, today is my 16th birthday! Too bad I'm not officially 16 for another 3 hours :ohwell:

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
I genuinely cannot understand why people hate/dislike Rosalina so much. Is it because she has an out-of-date hairstyle and is strangely emotionless?

Also, today is my 16th birthday! Too bad I'm not officially 16 for another 3 hours :ohwell:
Happy birthday dood!
She has about as much emotion as a plank

Err, scratch that

Rizen

Smash Legend
Anyone wanna play with customs?
I'll play. I need to get better.

Happy Birthday :)

Last edited:

UkeNicky

Smash Ace
NNID
UkeNicky

I actually really like her, she cool.
But the way she just came in and became ultra popular and is practically pushing Daisy out of the picture is what makes me disappointed. And not even at Rosalina, I'm disappointed at Nintendo for doing it.

They need to make Peach, Daisy and Rosalina like Charlie's Angels

Edit:
Happy Birthday xD lol

Last edited:

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029

Happy birthday!!

warionumbah2

Smash Master
So many muricans, anyone within europe wanna play me? im not on that lag life.

Edit: don't be shy

Edit Harder: really no reply?

Edit Even Harder: ...

Edit Surpassing My Past Edits in terms of Hardness: im getting mad

Last edited:

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
Man all Fridays I'll have to take an English course from 2 PM to 5:20 PM and almost immediatelly after I have college from 6:20 PM to 10 PM

The good news is that at least it's Friday.

Furret

Long Body Pokémon

for me it's cause she's emotionless and even sakurai made sure that stayed apparent (I really wish he gave her some character in this game, so I could be a little less salt when I lose to her). Not sure what it is for others, but I do think she is a poorly designed character none of the less

also birthday furret!
furret_by_nya_nannu-d7xdh0o.png

see isn't your day just that much better now

Top Bottom