• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

I think I might pick up Diddy
I needed a pocket top tier and I just couldn't use Sheik really
Diddy's easy to use. I also have a Diddy which I use at friendlies mostly

I prefer Sheik to Diddy even though I can't KO for **** with Sheik which was why I couldn't do that consistently well with her

Last edited:

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
Oh if we're talking about top tiers
Sheik is better than Diddy. I don't think Diddy can be the best characteer if he's gimped soooo easily. Granted, Sheik can't kill but she can gimp amazingly
Top 10 no doubt
Interesting. What moves do you use?

Last edited:

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Diddy's easy to use. I also have a Diddy which I use at friendlies mostly

I prefer Sheik to Diddy even though I can't KO for **** with Sheik which was why I couldn't do that consistently well with her
Yeah that was my main problem with her
I like having a unique set of mains, and having to work for a win. But if I'm playing tons of Diddy players, I gotta do what I gotta do

MDAVE

The Flying Dutchman
NNID
GoldDiaruga
3DS FC
1048-8967-3255
Never been a fan of the whole pocket top tier thing. I suppose you sometimes don't have a choice, but I guess I'll go (try) Greninja on those top tiers. But then again, I'm not even close to being able to handle froggy's MUs with ease, LOL.

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
Oh if we're talking about top tiers
Sheik is better than Diddy. I don't think Diddy can be the best characteer if he's gimped soooo easily. Granted, Sheik can't kill but she can gimp amazingly

Interesting. What moves do you use?
It really depends on MU

When I need stage control I use

All the other MUs I use

I use 3321 80% of the time

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
So starting tomorrow I might be able to go to the area close to my home where people do some Smash friendlies. I guess I'll finally get to practice with other people without input lag messing me up occasionally.

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
Also @ Kofu Kofu we'll play sometime (reading a few pages back) but prepare for Customs Doc he's quite interesting.
Sounds fun! My opinion of Doc has been growing some; his mobility isn't as good as regular Mario, but he still has that crazy attack speed and gets much greater reward on hit. I think he's placed low just because he feels less ridiculous than a lot of characters.

Unfortunately he's still easy to gimp.

Cenizas

The Zelda We Need, But Not the One We Deserve
3DS FC
1032-1809-6196
So starting tomorrow I might be able to go to the area close to my home where people do some Smash friendlies. I guess I'll finally get to practice with other people without input lag messing me up occasionally.
Gorl yew are so lucky!!!1! #jellis

I'm sure you'll find some great friends there, and that you'll learn a lot stuff. This one of the first steps in making a name for yourself in the area. Wish you the best of luck!

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
The Pikachu 3DS XL?
yes diddy is still op
Yes, the yellow one. I decided just to get that instead of the majoras mask 3ds for obvious reasons. It's pretty nice, and it makes me want to play pikachu more.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Make a MK thread so i can talk about how great he is.
Ahem. :p
Get in line, I still have @ Macchiato Macchiato 's request for Palutena, Blue Ninjakoopa's request for ROB, the Falcos request for Sheik, and now you (xSoul's request for Pikachu). :p

Technically, _Magus_'s request for Ganondorf too, but I wanted to make a discussion on him anyway. Hmm, I might have Ganondorf be #13, Pit #14, and Dark Pit #41 as a mirror... Wow, that would take forever...

Edit: I love this. :laugh:

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
Who hoo! I'm getting let our early from school due to snowfall, sisters! :joyful:

It's the pretty kind too! None of that boring ice. We don't get snow like this too often, so it's pretty cool.

/deardiary

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
Who hoo! I'm getting let our early from school due to snowfall, sisters! :joyful:

It's the pretty kind too! None of that boring ice. We don't get snow like this too often, so it's pretty cool.

/deardiary
I got like 6 inches. I'm still doing school.

Last edited:

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
The schools where I live are really sensitive about the weather. I'm fine with it, lol. Do you get a lot of snow/ice where you live?
No, not that much, I'm in VA. I'm also homeschooled which is why I have to do school. All of the public schools around here are closed though.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Im going to post It on your boards. If that's ok with you?
No, not yet since it is sort of ordered like how Mario & Sonic Guy handles the MU discussions in the Rosalina boards. You could post it in the Meta Knight boards, but I don't know how katakiri and I think, busken, are handling it there. Also, the whole formatting thing. Be patient, A Young Meta Knight Named warionumbah2.

I might start the Meta Knight discussion the week after next week, since it would be something like Palutena and ROB while after that it would be Sheik and somebody - I guess Meta Knight. I feel like saving Pikachu for #25.

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
No, not that much, I'm in VA. I'm also homeschooled which is why I have to do school. All of the public schools around here are closed though.
Oh, so that's why you're still doing school. That makes sense then. But you should totally take the day off.:awesome:

Also lol my bus's windshield wipers broke. Now we have to wait for another so we can transfer over. Of all times, they just HAD to break now.

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
Oh, so that's why you're still doing school. That makes sense then. But you should totally take the day off.:awesome:

Also lol my bus's windshield wipers broke. Now we have to wait for another so we can transfer over. Of all times, they just HAD to break now.
Well it's not really my decision lol. If I could I would though. One good thing about it is I pretty much have the freedom to do it whenever I want though.

Furret

Long Body Pokémon

/deardiary
ice is the scariest thing in the midwest

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero

warionumbah2

Smash Master
Rosalina boards = go for characters that obviously lose to her and pick characters you will barely see in tournaments

Meta ga- pardon me Meta knight boards = aim for the best, screw the rest.

Follow our example falco boards make a difference today.

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
The lonk MU was requested by mega mans and now I have to go over there to invite them.

Since their MU discussion thread hasn't seen a post in a month... Should I post in their social?

Soul.

I would make a MU portal thread and separate MU threads for Pikachu but lol idk the other MU thread is stickied and is random

Phenomiracle

Smash Ace
So I just learned there's a Smash 4 scene at my uni. Meets up every Thursday night.

Which sucks, because Thursday night is when all the awesome events are going on.

Then again, this place is usually filled with Melee elitists, so it's nice to hear.

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
Have fun @ FullMoon FullMoon - get some matches saved if you can!

And girls... I'm sitting here shivering in 40 degree weather when you guys are dealing with snow and blizzards. It's just. So. Cold. x.x
gorl where are you at? 40 degrees sounds lovely right about now. I think it's 9 degrees today, not bad, not good

Last edited:

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
ice is the scariest thing in the midwest
Well I wasn't meaning it as in "ice is boring and therefore not dangerous". I was talking about aesthetics, since snow is much nicer.

I'm still wishing for everyone to stay safe on the road, though.

Soul.

lol so I was trying out custom Marth. Not sure if he gets better with customs.
Lucina is the same thing so whatever.

Top Bottom