• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
To everyone complaining about MY main gorl Rosalina:
:happysheep:
Also:

Lol Waluigi over Rosalina. :troll:

Last edited:
My salt for customs Rosalina has decreased drastically. She's not that insane. Customs Palutena is also really good but she isn't top 3 or anything. MIGHTY AIR SLASH IS ACTUALLY NOT AS BAD AS I THOUGHT. I've been using it waaay more often

I might be wrong about WFT being horrendous but I need videos of her first

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
My salt for customs Rosalina has decreased drastically. She's not that insane. Customs Palutena is also really good but she isn't top 3 or anything. MIGHTY AIR SLASH IS ACTUALLY NOT AS BAD AS I THOUGHT. I've been using it waaay more often

I could've easily told you they weren't that insane. Rosalina's "Falco Lazor" isn't too terrible with it's eh end lag for just one projectile as well as it requiring Luma, and to even position him right. Still is great for stage control and getting the opponent to come to you which is great for her. After that, the other customs are situational at the moment.

Guardian Luma, while certainly better for non-projectile users/Peach, I can really only think of Custom Ganondorf as someone I can use against. And thats for that one down b thats hard to get by otherwise.

Also, I loved using mighty air slash. Even if it isn't a good OOS option, the added vertical height, power, and killing potential is still nice to have. (I think it has added height any way).

Also, I loved using mighty air slash. Even if it isn't a good OOS option, the added vertical height, power, and killing potential is still nice to have. (I think it has added height any way).
It's still a good OoS option. It's just harder to land since it has considerably shorter range than air slash and advancing air slash. It's easier to get both hits to connect if you land it against air borne opponents

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
It's still a good OoS option. It's just harder to land since it has considerably shorter range than air slash and advancing air slash. It's easier to get both hits to connect if you land it against air borne opponents
Yeah, I knew about the airborne part, thats how I been using it. To catch airborne opponents.

Of course, the major downside IS getting both hits to connect, as messing up is quite costly. But I think Shulk players can learn to use it quite well.

warionumbah2

Smash Master
She does, she has a better advantage and disadvantaged state. Also she also has a great MU spread.
:4pikachu: quick attack
:4sonic: spring jump
:4metaknight: dimensional cape
:4diddy: monkey flip and b reverse peanut popgun
:4sheik: bouncing fish and vanish
:4zelda: she can teleport
:4zss: flip jump
:4yoshi: b reverse egg lay and super armor on 2nd jump

:4wiifit: Doesn't have that luxury her recovery is easy to intercept unlike the people above and her advantage state isn't all that great either(same with zelda). And wii fit is slower than all of them(besides zelda) in running speed so she cannot apply pressure that well.

So no she doesn't have a better disadvantage state or advantage state, as i said you don't know much about MK to have a viable opinion on him and trust me you'll switch to another main once you get bored.

Whats her MU ratio against the high tiers by the way???
Or, "45:55 against Mario. Why? 'Cause I played Mario for a long time, how long? I can't say, but it's long, and therefore, I know what I'm talking about." :p

Seriously, he knows his stuff, but I don't get why he rips on Mario so much. Every time I see him post about other characters, he's informative and pretty cool to hang around... And then the ugly, red beast rears its head. Such a shame...

I might restart the Mega Man thread later on to include the info that I have (and shameless copy and paste) for each thread. Knowing what attacks come out faster is helpful, but if I could, adding KO percents would be great, but that would take way too long since each character dies differently. Pit dies to Falco's Up Smash at 130%, but Ike would die later. Hmm... I should add damage, but it might become too cluttered and people probably know their character's damage per move.
Make a MK thread so i can talk about how great he is.

For some reason your avatar fits pretty well with this post
:]

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
So I booted up the Rosalina MU discussion. I fear some users will be dumb at doing this
I would love to participate in match-up threads, but I'm not very good, (especially with Rosalina), and I only have experience on wi-fi.

Don't really know how accurate my thoughts can be. :/

I would love to participate in match-up threads, but I'm not very good, (especially with Rosalina), and I only have experience on wi-fi.

Don't really know how accurate my thoughts can be. :/
It's alright man. I like the MU but even I'm not sure if my thoughts are accurate enough. That's why you let someone question you about whatever you say

Unless it's something really stupid. That's when I cringe.

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo

Anti:4wiifitm: vs Trela:4robinm::4charizard:
http://youtu.be/BCpPq9rdmq8

TKBreezy:4wiifit: vs Heaven Star:4dk:
http://youtu.be/H0UQS__rCCY

Macchiato:4wiifit: vs HoodedAltair:4falcon:
http://youtu.be/sYPnbmVOamo

Wobbles:4wiifit: vs Typo:4falcon:
http://youtu.be/wb2NU4plZN4
Whats her MU ratio against the high tiers by the way???
:4wiifit:5-5:rosalina:
:4wiifit:5-5:4diddy:
:4wiifit:5.5-4.5:4sheik:

Last edited:
This video showed me a few things

- Holy crap. That was some seriously good WFT play there
- Them stage spikes at game 1 and game 2 (and game 3)

Edit: Bleh. That was too blunt

Last edited:

Brinzy

Godfather of the Crimean Mafia
NNID
Brinzy
WFT is mean as hell. Whenever s/he's running at you, it's like, "YOU'RE GOING TO TIGHTEN THOSE BUNS OR I'LL TIGHTEN THEM FOR YOU!"

3 stock/8 mins?

What is this sorcery?

o_O
I don't know a lot of tournaments/scenes that use this setting. The only places I know that use this rule set are SA and Houston. I prefer 3 stocks and 8 minutes tbh but I'm fine with 2 stocks and 6 minutes.

warionumbah2

Smash Master
This is abandango all over again, the Sheik player lacked experience you can tell due to how many times he did the same thing despite it not working. Autopilot mode i tell ya.

Once people figure her out will she be able to handle it? Bowser jr had the same problem and look at him now.

GGs to that guy though i respect anyone that goes with not so popular characters.

I GOT A FOLLOWER!!!111

Last edited:

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
This is abandango all over again, the Sheik player lacked experience you can tell due to how many times he did the same thing despite it not working. Autopilot mode i tell ya.

Once people figure her out will she be able to handle it? Bowser jr had the same problem and look at him now.

GGs to that guy though i respect anyone that goes with not so popular characters.

I GOT A FOLLOWER!!!111
Look at the first 3 videos I posted. Those are great too

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
BC reps, my region whoop whoop.

We play 3 stock because we like that more. We're also moving into customs too. ;3

Oh and Jason's really good in this game. Super defensive Sheik, but very good, perhaps top 10 in our region.

BUT, Big D is a whole caliber better than ANY of our players, so I still say that the match is relatively inaccurate in determining the MU just because of the skill level gap. Big D can LITERALLY make every character look godlike against anybody.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Morning Zeldas
My first match of the day and I 0>death someone with kirby
It's always nice when you land the up-b spike at low percents :D
Great way to start the day
but then I lost in a Diddy ditto
What’s going on with you guys?

I didn't get to play Smash that much

I've been trying to balance Shulk, Mario and Kirby. I've been relaxed about Mario since coming back to him and using him is fairly easy. Shulk requires a lot of practice especially with MALLC. Kirby is new to me so yeah.

Last edited:

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
I didn't get to play Smash that much. I'm trying to think of a good gift or something. I suck at a lot of things. Teddy bears and stuff toys are too generic.

I've been trying to balance Shulk, Mario and Kirby. I've been relaxed about Mario since coming back to him and using him is fairly easy. Shulk requires a lot of practice especially with MALLC. Kirby is new to me so yeah.
So have your thoughts on wii fit changed?

So have your thoughts on wii fit changed?
Not really but I can see that she has some potential. I'll wait and see for now

Edit: nvm

Edit (2): Ignore them posts about my IRL stuff just now. Let's talk about Smash :D

Last edited:
Top Bottom