• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Soul.

What can Zelda do against Rosalina's aerials.
What can she do against Shooting Star Bit.
What can she do against Luma.
What aerials / grabs are good in this MU.
Is Din's Fire worth using.
Is it worth using FAir / BAir after dthrow.
Also, just dair>footstool'd a Link.
Footstools are hilarious

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
It was just a joke post because of what xSoul said, if we're being serious I think Rosalina wins but it's not by much.

What can Zelda do against Rosalina's aerials.
What can she do against Shooting Star Bit.
What can she do against Luma.
What aerials / grabs are good in this MU.
Is Din's Fire worth using.
Is it worth using FAir / BAir after dthrow.

Footstools are hilarious
Nair is a huge commitment, sh nair can actually be punished with FW. Dair isn't going to be used for edgeguarding considering Zelda's recovery lets her just warp past it. Her other aerials all suck in situations where she isn't guaranteed the hit.
Nayru's.
Dash Attack, Din's, and Phantom all get rid of Luma fairly easily, even if Rosalina herself isn't threatened by them.
Zelda's dair is disgusting against a recovery as passive as Rosalina's, alternately she can opt for Lightning Kicks if she reads a high recovery. Ultimately I don't think either character wants to go for aerials that won't be guaranteed otherwise.
Already covered Din's; Luma can't shield or dodge so it's always at risk even if Rosa isn't threatened.
Same as any other MU really

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
lol I remember when I thought I'd main Lucario in Brawl. I'm glad I didn't.
I think I have to make a Peach palette tier list now.

@XDanDan612 Once I finally think I'm comfortable with Peach (which will probably be a while :/), I'd love to train with you and do some Peach dittos.

Last edited:

warionumbah2

Smash Master
Gonna have to copy that layout whenever someone does a MK MU Machiotototo. Its late here so imma make something nice to eat and read those walls.

700 posts after 2 years. Been posting here way too often especially this damn thread.

Imma go lurk mode everytime im online unless someone mentions MK.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

lol I remember when I thought I'd main Lucario in Brawl. I'm glad I didn't.

@XDanDan612 Once I finally think I'm comfortable with Peach (which will probably be a while :/), I'd love to train with you and do some Peach dittos.
I'd be happy to train with you! Whenever you feel like you're ready with Peach, just come and ask me :)

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
It would actually probably be fair to say I mained Lucario in Brawl, I just put Dedede on my profile here because I like Dedede; I played :lucario::zelda::ness2::popo::luigi2:more than him in my limited time with the game.

GUESS WE'RE DOING THIS AGAIN

S:

A:

B:

C:

D:

700 posts after 2 years. Been posting here way too often especially this damn thread.
This thread does that.

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
First Zelda rage quit. I'm so proud of myself.

Got this Marth who was spacing really well and baiting and stuff. We were going roughly even for a couple matches with him winning because a few extra because of me being terrible with FW as a recovery. And then I ended a 2-stock of him with DAir>Elevator.

And now going even with a braindead Luigi... who switches to Ness in case I wasn't sure if he was brain dead enough.

Soul.

for glory ness players are like, a trash can full of gumball, but with less gumball and more PK freeze

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Peach Palette Swap Tier List:
S:
(white, blue)
A:
(fire Peach, black and yellow)
B:
(Daisy, green, red)

Default tier:

Brinzy

Godfather of the Crimean Mafia
NNID
Brinzy
I usually get ragequits on WiFi when I do any of the following

- Nayru's Love on Mega Man Fsmash, any powerful charged neutral B, or on Villager's Tree
- spamming Nayru's Love in general when I notice my opponent won't punish it
- sweetspotted dair -> fair/bair on stage
- Elevator
- cutting off a recovery with uair
- any 2 stock that ends with a dair

Most people don't ragequit on me I feel. I often end up against players that I am clearly better than who will just keep playing me. I just finished 90 minutes against a Sheik who wasn't able to win at all, but they did get better, so I guess they enjoyed it. If I go against someone who beats me a few times and then gets 2-stocked though, it's a guaranteed quit.

The above is almost always from a Little Mac, a Shulk, a Link, or a Rosalina.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Thinking about Brawl got me thinking about games before Brawl. Who all did yew gorls play in previous games?

64: :luigi64::jigglypuff64::yoshi64::ness64:
Melee: :jigglypuffmelee::luigimelee::mewtwomelee::zeldamelee::ganondorfmelee::icsmelee::nessmelee:
Brawl: :lucario::zelda::ness2::luigi2::popo::dedede::jigglypuff:
Sm4sh ( / denotes cutoff for who I'm taking seriously): :rosalina::4greninja::4metaknight::4lucario: / :4palutena::4ganondorf::4dedede:

Brinzy

NNID
Brinzy
Zelda n Ganon.

Peach when I was "learning" how to play Melee.

Kirby and Ness in 64.

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Here we go:
64: (:samus64:)[:ness64::jigglypuff64::pikachu64:]
Melee: (:zeldamelee::sheikmelee:):mewtwomelee::peachmelee::samusmelee:[:icsmelee::pichumelee:]
Brawl: (:zelda::sheik:):lucas::peach:[:popo::zerosuitsamus:]
Project M: (:zelda::ivysaur:):lucas::samus2:
Smash 4: (:4zelda:):rosalina::4sheik::4peach:[:4greninja::4samus::4metaknight::4palutena::4zss:]

Parentheses=mains
Brackets=For fun (a.k.a. I'm bad with them)

Last edited:

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
64: N/A
Melee: :sheikmelee: (currently learning), :ganondorfmelee:, :zeldamelee:, :jigglypuffmelee: & :pichumelee: (for funsies)
Brawl: :zelda:, :ganondorf:, :samus2: & a wee bit of :jigglypuff: (man the bottom tiers were fun in Brawl)
Sm4sh: :4zelda:, :4ganondorf:, :4samus:, :4palutena:(who I'm considering dropping) & :4miibrawl: (currently learning, provided using 2222)

Oh yeah @ Lorde Lorde happy birthday sis :p

Last edited:

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Thinking about Brawl got me thinking about games before Brawl. Who all did yew gorls play in previous games?

64: :luigi64::jigglypuff64::yoshi64::ness64:
Melee: :jigglypuffmelee::luigimelee::mewtwomelee::zeldamelee::ganondorfmelee::icsmelee::nessmelee:
Brawl: :lucario::zelda::ness2::luigi2::popo::dedede::jigglypuff:
Sm4sh ( / denotes cutoff for who I'm taking seriously): :rosalina::4greninja::4metaknight::4lucario: / :4palutena::4ganondorf::4dedede:
64: :kirby64::pikachu64:
Melee::linkmelee::kirbymelee::sheikmelee::pikachumelee::mewtwomelee::samusmelee:
Brawl::kirby2::link2::lucas::zelda::pikachu2::pit::samus2:
Sm4sh::4link::4kirby::4shulk::4miibrawl:/:4robinm::4sheik::4pit:>>>>>>>>>>:4zelda: (/ used the same way you did)

Last edited:

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
I very rarely get rage quits on kills. I get rage quits when I take their first stock while I'm below 30%, but very rarely on kills after the last stock.

Oh cute. dthrow down-B. You come up with that yourself? -sigh- I used to really like Luigi and this game is making me dislike him a lot. Finally he leaves and I can move on with my non-braindead life.

Sorry for the late response. These Zelda games have been fun.

64: :link64::pikachu64:
Melee: :luigimelee::marthmelee::ganondorfmelee:
Brawl::popo::snake:
4 - the only game I've taken seriously::4megaman::4dk:/:4marth::4shulk::4samus::4zelda:

I'm really liking Zelda. Luckily almost everyone in For Glory is super aggro, which makes her work since I never have to approach.
Makes me appreciate my other characters.

Soul.

Smash 64: idk
Melee: 20xx ofc
Brawl: idk
Smash 4:

Where do y'all get the stock images with colors btw

Last edited:

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
previous game mains? things are roughly in order, although jiggly fluctuates alot depending on how i feel

64: :jigglypuff64::kirby64::ness64::yoshi64:
Melee: :peachmelee::zeldamelee::jigglypuffmelee::nessmelee::pichumelee::roymelee::mewtwomelee:
brawl: :sheilda::zelda::peach::jigglypuff::dedede::fox::lucas::toonlink::ivysaur:....:wario:
sm4sh::4zelda::4peach::4wiifitm::4jigglypuff::4pacman::4duckhunt::4wendy::4villagerf::4tlink::4miisword:....:4wario:

secretly i think i lightly could main Wario more but we fall out of touch every few days lol

Last edited:

Brinzy

NNID
Brinzy
guys i have an important thing to share

I took an entire stock off of a horrible roll glory Falcon using only Palutena's ftilt

my life is now complete
I would most definitely quit playing for a long time if this happened to me.
The sad thing is after getting hit with it twenty times, you think they would learn :^)
All he's gonna learn is how to roll past it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom