• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Flavio% was Almo's greatest discovery

The cannon cutscene cracks me up every time

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Is today be ignorant about Captain Falcon and Ganondorf day? Seriously, we had the Capt. couldn't combo (Rosalina) and now this in the Character Competitive Impressions thread:
Ganon's a pretty crappy Captain Falcon.
There was an earlier discussion where someone said that Dr. Mario was a worse Luigi. Really? In what way is Dr. Mario who is pretty much a take it slow and hit hard character over the grappler, combo manic in green?

I check back and four ****ing pages, slow down gorls

And yall complaining about Lucario Brawl > Smash 4 when ROB exists

I will never not be salty about what sakurai did to ftilt and roboburner

UkeNicky

Smash Ace
NNID
UkeNicky
I check back and four ****ing pages, slow down gorls

I will never not be salty about what sakurai did to ftilt and roboburner
Rob's so kawaii and awesome and Upsmash nothing else matters.

UkeNicky

Smash Ace
NNID
UkeNicky
It hasn't, don't worry! I'm still going although I might repeat week 4 just because I'm not sure if I'm strong enough yet to do like, 60 pushups over 30 mins lel

Ooh you're doing workout routine?
I am too of late, but mostly leg exercises and yoga, I feel kind of like Wii Fit.
"Feel the burn"
oh I can feel it in my thighs.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
who

But Luigi's more combo-y while Dr. Mario isn't. It's like Captain Falcon or Fox combo-y while Dr. Mario is a bit more like, er... Ike.
It's a little awkward to be comparing any of Mario/Luigi/Doc tbh, but if you're going to draw comparisons, "slower and harder-hitting" applies to both Luigi and Doc compared to Mario, and Luigi tends to hit harder than Doc on a lot of moves anyway (see: 11% vs 7.84% uair). And then Luigi has more combos and a better recovery, so he's "better".

Not saying I fully agree with the comparison, but if you're going to simplify it a ton it's an easy one to draw.

Brinzy

Godfather of the Crimean Mafia
NNID
Brinzy
Boomerang!
Arrow!
Arrow!
Arrow!
... Arrow!
Bomb!
DASH ATTACK

(when you're up to 80% because lolpowershield on wifi)

SPAM FSMASH AND USMASH

I left out "roll" because that would take the entire internet to write.

Last edited:

Cenizas

The Zelda We Need, But Not the One We Deserve
3DS FC
1032-1809-6196
With R.O.B.'s up-b 3 you can reasonably 0-death everyone in the cast except, like Jigglypuff with only d-throw, u-air, and a few good airdodge reads. Diddy ain't got nothin' on that.:4rob:

Soul.

With R.O.B.'s up-b 3 you can reasonably 0-death everyone in the cast except, like Jigglypuff with only d-throw, u-air, and a few good airdodge reads. Diddy ain't got nothin' on that.:4rob:
Leaping Rest though
Boomerang!
Arrow!
Arrow!
Arrow!
... Arrow!
Bomb!
DASH ATTACK

(when you're up to 80% because lolpowershield on wifi)

SPAM FSMASH AND USMASH
You forgot this marvelous thing
....rolls.

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
What makes you say that? I've been playing FE games since '03 and I've gotta say that Awakening was definitely my favorite.
I really didn't enjoy the story is my main flaw with the game. It's good for like halfway though then just gets straight up bad

Soul.

So I think Thunder Wave on Pikachu could be used for more mobile characters and heavies. Anyone agree?
Or I don't know lol

UkeNicky

Smash Ace
NNID
UkeNicky
So I got top 10. I lost to a ****ing olimar. @ Gay Ginger Gay Ginger i fell your pain
Olimars are serious, they're not to be trifled with.
They are few in number but they are to be feared. They don't forgive and they don't forget what Sakurai has done to their main.

Olimar mains are like the anon of Sm4sh, srsly earlier I was betting stupid amounts of gold in Spectate mode and hit major jackpot on this Olimar vs Diddy Kong for glory match
holy bawls, that Diddy got WHOOPED

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
no dthrow fair?
no side b 2?
no order tackle?
Dthrow to fair: yes
Side b 2: no
Order tackle: no
Who did you use? WFT or Zelda?

And I knew you'd realize the truth eventually :p
with WFT
In both matches we were both on last stock over 100%. I need to learn the olimar MU. every sis at the wii fit boards say that it's even

Soul.

Sticky Pikmin Throw
Dthrow to fair: yes
Side b 2: no
Order tackle: no

with WFT
In both matches we were both on last stock over 100%. I need to learn the olimar MU. every sis at the wii fit boards say that it's even
oic
So...everyone?

I think you mean sideB 3, unless 2's actually good (from what I know, it's a straight downgrade after 1.0.4)
oops my b. Pika's customs may be about preference except HSB
edit: Olimar side b 2 description:
"Throw Pikmin that are harder to shake off, but their attacks do less damage."
I guess it isn't worth it

Last edited:
Top Bottom