• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
People should play as English teacher Ganondorf for a week. He'll teach you how to read a library in no time, no projectiles, no speed, pure powershielding and reads.

You'll come out the class with muscles on your muscles.

Bruh this video
The Lucky star kirby and Shulk Mentos scenes
Oh god my sides

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Diddy's still legit OP. He's not ban-worthy at the moment but as someone that uses Diddy from time to time, I'll fear the day when every single Diddy main starts using U-throw > U-air more often which is WAY better than D-throw > U-air
If you kept up with our vids, you'd actually see that being used more often towards the end.
Kinda dumb it's a true combo.

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
GGs @ evmaxy54 evmaxy54 that was fun. Any lemmy or wii fit advice? I'm sorry about the taunts and stuff, remote problems. It's like not letting do anything. Hahah well good job
GGs sis it's OK lol :3

Not too sure about WFT, but your Lemmy could use work. You really spammed the whole SideB into aerial shenanigans to death & I should've punished it much harder than I did. Also the Mecha Koopa could be utilised better. Go watch Tweek he uses both moves really well

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Bruh this video
I remember seeing the original version of this back when I was in... damn was it in MIDDLE SCHOOL!? DAMN I FEEL OOOOLDDDD.

So, my brothers and sisters. I'm stuck in this rut. I have wifiphobia. Help.

http://nintendodojo.com/blogpost.aspx?id=159002

shout-outs to @ MDAVE MDAVE for being awesome and reminding me that this is the place for psychology help.
Sorry to hear about this. But yeah we are always here to help you out if you need anything, sis. ; w ;

I'd definitely take a break off For Glory because honestly I don't really find it rewarding to deal with possible laggy connections and losing to bad players just because. Feel free to just put yourself at ease, maybe ask a few online friendly matches against us gorls here, where there's literally nothing at stake. Then you can slowly get back to feeling more comfortable with online.

Of course, we Zelda sistehs help each other improve, so you won't be judged. It's like a 2 for 1 deal. c:

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
GGs sis it's OK lol :3

Not too sure about WFT, but your Lemmy could use work. You really spammed the whole SideB into aerial shenanigans to death & I should've punished it much harder than I did. Also the Mecha Koopa could be utilised better. Go watch Tweek he uses both moves really well
HAHAHAH yeah I spam the koopa car dash a lot. It's really safe since yew can just Nair their shield and go back to neutral. I should use the mechakoopa better, I just set it there and that's it.

SBphiloz4

NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
It's official. D-throw >>>> U-throw

U-throw himself proved that. :^)

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
So apparently there's a window where after Little Mac lands on the ground with Jolt Haymaker that, if you push him off the ledge with a windbox, he'll still go into specialfall and die. I assume this happens with other specials as well.

I did this to someone in a match a bit ago unintentionally with Palutena's FSmash and was like :drshrug:

You thought my post wasn't good enough to like, Macchiato? How dare you.

Last edited:

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
It snowed today. Cool. I also bought the Pikachu 3DS, so if anyone wants to play me just ask. I haven't been on here in a while, is Diddy still op, and Zelda still weak?

MDAVE

The Flying Dutchman
NNID
GoldDiaruga
3DS FC
1048-8967-3255
SISTERS... I GOT THE VERY LAST ZELDA AMIIBO AVAILABLE IN STORE.. LEGIT TEARS /throwbackthursdaytowheneverymessagebecamecaps

SHE IS SO BEAUTIFUL..

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
SISTERS... I GOT THE VERY LAST ZELDA AMIIBO AVAILABLE IN STORE.. LEGIT TEARS /throwbackthursdaytowheneverymessagebecamecaps

SHE IS SO BEAUTIFUL..
waiT...

"No. 13 Zelda"

She's numbered 13! Even whoever did the release number schedule knows she's bad luck!

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533

SHE IS SO BEAUTIFUL..
Is Zelda that rare? Or just the last one in your store?

SBphiloz4

NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
The Zelda amiibo is like everywhere near my region, I could honestly pick up like 5 of them if I want to right now.

I guess the people around my area have s**t tastes in waifus and amiibos smh. :^)

warionumbah2

Smash Master
Mega Man is such a sissy with them pellets but he's helpless on castle seige. Hue hue hue hue

He and pac man are small fries compared to the almighty sega douche.

I'll never buy an amiibo they look like toys my nephew plays with and apparently they cost quite a bit. :[

Spirst

Mega Man is such a sissy with them pellets but he's helpless on castle seige. Hue hue hue hue

He and pac man are small fries compared to the almighty sega douche.

I'll never buy an amiibo they look like toys my nephew plays with and apparently they cost quite a bit. :[
>"SONIC SPEED!" *Spindash*
>Mega Man: *Presses A*

ok

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
So apparently there's a window where after Little Mac lands on the ground with Jolt Haymaker that, if you push him off the ledge with a windbox, he'll still go into specialfall and die. I assume this happens with other specials as well.

I did this to someone in a match a bit ago unintentionally with Palutena's FSmash and was like :drshrug:
It happens with a lot of recovery specials, yeah. It isn't consistent across all of them though, and I'm not sure what the differentiating factor is.

I like Mac's sideB the most of them though, since he just stands in midair for awhile before falling. It's pretty much exactly like this, cliff and all.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Wily E. Coyote was my favorite show as a kid. I kept watching the same episodes over and over and it never got old.
Wile E. Coyote and Tom & Jerry were pretty much my childhood. They never got old and they never will.

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
Wile E. Coyote and Tom & Jerry were pretty much my childhood. They never got old and they never will.
Oh man Tom & Jerry, those were the times. I think those two and Pokémon were the shows that made my childhood.

I remember when I was younger my dad wanted me to go to sleep at 10 PM, but Pokémon would be airing at that time here, so I convinced him to let me stay up to watch it before going to bed. I think at the time the season that was airing was the Hoenn season. Either way, Pokémon is certainly among the more memorable shows in my childhood due to frequently being the last thing I'd watch every day before going to sleep back then.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Lag kills MK and the 3ds controls are doodoo, im shocked you haven't dropped him Lavaknee. Since he's apparently hard af and the 3ds has larger blastzones too.

Edit: and screw chugga fanboys I liked zanzas theme before it became mainstream.
3ds controls are w/e to me. Having a C-stick and notches for the circle pad for diagonals would be nice, but those are really my only complains and I never really used the C-stick much to begin with.

The blast zone thing's kinda been bothering me though, I get all these Shuttle Loop combos that just barely fail to kill and it's like "That would've been a stock on Wii U aaaaahhhhh". I feel like he benefits from the transition from 3DS to Wii U more than any other character.

Meanwhile larger blast zones make it easier to live to dumb percents with Lucario :4lucario:

I'd say her bad match ups are :4lucario:
It's funny to see this because I woke up this morning thinking Lucario probably doesn't beat Zelda. Nayru's Love makes Aura Sphere and Force Palm dangerous to throw out at neutral, Phantoms can also absorb it, she can kill him early enough to keep aura from being a problem, and he isn't much faster than her nor does he outrange her (I think she might actually outrange him).

Haven't played the matchup from either side or even seen it though so idk that might be really wrong

Yeah. Giant hammer is the truth. Upper cutter is also amazing. Great combo finisher, comes out fast, great recovery, all around great move. I'm still grinding for jumping inhale. I'm not really sure which stone is the best but iirc, I heard people favoring meteor stone so I'm going with that
Hammer Bash > Giant Hammer imo, it has some funny height gains in the air and doesn't take 845 years to start up. Upper Cutter has invuln frames btw

Can't say anything about stones because I still need to unlock them lol

Last edited:

MDAVE

The Flying Dutchman
NNID
GoldDiaruga
3DS FC
1048-8967-3255
Is Zelda that rare? Or just the last one in your store?
In the Netherlands, oui! They're sold out nearly everywhere here. You don't want to know the trouble I had to go through to get her. And now she is mine, no Ganon will steal her from me. ٩(•̤̀ᵕ•̤́๑)ᵒᵏᵎᵎᵎᵎ

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Are any of you gorls fans of the Sly Cooper series?

I bought the original trilogy on psn and playing through them is just so much nostalgia.

too bad the fourth one isn't very good :/

Nammy12

Smash Lord
NNID
Nammy12
Hey look, they confirmed that gold amiibo.
Apparently its Walmart exclusive and only 3000 stores will carry it in the US.
Nintendo makes a lot of stupid decisions sometimes.

Last edited:
Top Bottom