• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Soul.

Hey look, they confirmed that gold amiibo.
Apparently its Walmart exclusive and only 3000 stores will carry it in the US.
Nintendo makes a lot of stupid decisions sometimes.

Congratulations, you got your 1st place trophy in the Mushroom Cup.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Are any of you gorls fans of the Sly Cooper series?

I bought the original trilogy on psn and playing through them is just so much nostalgia.

too bad the fourth one isn't very good :/
Jak & Daxter, Ratchet & Clank, and Sly Cooper were childhood games for me. Well, on the PS2. Contra, Super Mario Bros., OoT, Majora's Mask, and sort of Mario 64 were the Nintendo ones.

Last edited:

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
HW looks so repetitive

but I'll be damned if it isn't gorgeous and hilarious
It's a good game to relieve stress, plus there's so much content in it that you probably will end up playing it for a long time before you get 100%. I play it together with my sister and while it does get repetitive pretty quickly, just playing it in short sessions will keep you from getting burnt out.

Plus if you want to have some more variety you could like I do and switch characters each map unless you're forced to use a specific character in certain missions. My favorite character to play with is probably Lana though.

I like HW but refuse to pay $65 for the game then even more money for DLC.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTYpKlIc_fg
^
I'd recommend buying it, you can get a pack will all the DLC included and there's so much content in them that I think it's all worth it. I don't think the DLC is very expensive either.

Soul.

Mario Kart 8 also relieves stress. I mean, fire hopping isn't hard at all. Especially when you use Bowser/Morton/Wario + Pipe Frame + Slick. :troll:

Rizen

Smash Legend
I bought the full Metroid Prime Trilogy for $20. I'm not paying $60 (+tax) for a game like HW then $20 more for costumes and characters who should have been free downloads, like Monster hunter 3 U had. I remember when all the content and unlockables came free on the cartridge. DLC was supposed to be an innovation for expanding games and patching bugs then corporate greed took over :glare:.
I do admit Nintendo is much better than other companies and some pay for DLC like Mario Kart 8 expanding to 1.5x the tracks for $14 was worth it. :ohwell:

Last edited:

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
I'm waiting for them to make Wii Fit Trainer character in Mario Kart 8. Also with customs Wii Fit v Little Mac is like 80-20 favoring Wii Fit. All yew need is one Sweeping SS and your done.

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
I'd recommend buying it, you can get a pack will all the DLC included and there's so much content in them that I think it's all worth it. I don't think the DLC is very expensive either.
60 dollar games shouldn't have DLC unless the DLC is an entire new game. When I was a kid my games came with everything and I didn't have DLC looking me in the eye. And that is what makes a lot of nintendo games, so good because the only thing stopping me from getting to more content is my own skill. It's one of the reasons I've loved Nintendo for so long because DLC in most cases has been reasonable (although there is the bad examples too, FE:A and Pikmin 3). You don't reason or size up DLC, DLC is just content held back, so there better be a dam good reason for it being held back.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Jak & Daxter, Ratchet & Clank, and Sly Cooper were childhood games for me. Well, on the PS2. Contra, Super Mario Bros., OoT, Majora's Mask, and sort of Mario 64 were the Nintendo ones.
I've never played Jak and Daxter but I have heard that the second one is awful...

Ratchet and Clank are childhood games of mine, too. I remember Up Your Arsenal and Going Commando especially. Those two are fantastic games. Maybe I'll play some of the newer games.

I played the **** out of the Mario 64 DS remake. Seriously, I probably put over 100 hours into that game. I don't think I have it anymore, though. :(

I didn't play a LoZ game until 2011, but the 3DS remakes of OoT and MM were good.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Hey look, they confirmed that gold amiibo.
Apparently its Walmart exclusive and only 3000 stores will carry it in the US.
Nintendo makes a lot of stupid decisions sometimes.

So Mario Party 10's amiibo list is pretty ****ty to me. Legit only the characters in Smash got amiibos and no one else did. Nintendo needs to learn that there are other characters that people like.

Soul.

I played the **** out of the Mario 64 DS remake. Seriously, I probably put over 100 hours into that game. I don't think I have it anymore, though. :(
That thing was gold. I remember back in 2010 I used my DSi XL, Action Replay and played 64 DS with "neon-blue" characters.
Then in late 2010 my PSP got homebrew so I was playing Ridley Fusion, Ridley Zero Mission, Kirby and the Amazing @Reserved with Nightmare in Knuckles, PMD: Red Rescue Team and yeah. I guess. My PSP was basically a GBA

UkeNicky

Smash Ace
NNID
UkeNicky
Omg omg guys, guys look at this

I saw the WFT ending and was like
*spits out tea*
Ho mah ghey the resemblance, pose and background is all so fitting

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
60 dollar games shouldn't have DLC unless the DLC is an entire new game. When I was a kid my games came with everything and I didn't have DLC looking me in the eye. And that is what makes a lot of nintendo games, so good because the only thing stopping me from getting to more content is my own skill. It's one of the reasons I've loved Nintendo for so long because DLC in most cases has been reasonable (although there is the bad examples too, FE:A and Pikmin 3). You don't reason or size up DLC, DLC is just content held back, so there better be a dam good reason for it being held back.
Shoot, the Hyrule Warriors DLC is damn near a new game, content wise
Was Samus No. 4?
No, she was number on-shot

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
PMD: Red Rescue Team
omg that game is one of my favorites ever. I can't tell you how many times I've beaten that game. It's also the one game where Marowak is top tier.

Although, I'm cool and have Blue Rescue Team B)

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500

*spits out tea*
Omg that's not the only Bayonetta reference tho

I saw this ending and I was like wtf so much Bayonetta in this game. The references are all pretty cool tho :^)

Soul.

omg that game is one of my favorites ever. I can't tell you how many times I've beaten that game. It's also the one game where Marowak is top tier.

Although, I'm cool and have Blue Rescue Team B)
I only have RRT and Explorers of Time. Gates to Infinity is meh.
Might have to replay them again.... of course I'll restart and make the character a Pikachu lol

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
Why was Bayonetta 2 Wii U exclusive? Seemed like an odd move to me. I haven't played either game though.
Sega wasn't going to revive the franchise. But Nintendo did. And that's how we got Bayonetta 1 and 2 for Wii U.

Cenizas

The Zelda We Need, But Not the One We Deserve
3DS FC
1032-1809-6196
So Mario Party 10's amiibo list is pretty ****ty to me. Legit only the characters in Smash got amiibos and no one else did. Nintendo needs to learn that there are other characters that people like.
Is okay gorl the bae will get her amiibo confirmed soon enough you just have to believe.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Why was Bayonetta 2 Wii U exclusive? Seemed like an odd move to me. I haven't played either game though.
Ninty picked up publishing rights
Also, to cite Wikipedia "The game's Wii U exclusivity was met with complaints by fans of the original game; Platinum Games producer Atsushi Inaba responded that Bayonetta 2 would not exist if Nintendo had not partnered with the developer to make the game."
It could've landed on the Dreamcast, I'm just glad there was a sequel
Edit: greninja'd

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I've never played Jak and Daxter but I have heard that the second one is awful...

Ratchet and Clank are childhood games of mine, too. I remember Up Your Arsenal and Going Commando especially. Those two are fantastic games. Maybe I'll play some of the newer games.

I didn't play a LoZ game until 2011, but the 3DS remakes of OoT and MM were good.
Jak 2 changed things up, but it's subjective on whether it's good or not. I liked it, but to me, it was more difficult than Jak & Daxter and Jak 3. Jak X was well, a racing game and I never played Daxter or The Lost Frontier.

As for Ratchet & Clank, aside from All 4 One and Full Frontal Assault, they're all good games. I never played the PSP games, though. Still, All 4 One and Full Frontal Assault keeps the humor of R&C, but gameplay-wise, I don't like it, but they weren't horrible.

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I only have RRT and Explorers of Time. Gates to Infinity is meh.
Might have to replay them again.... of course I'll restart and make the character a Pikachu lol
I was super lucky and got Explorers of Sky at my local gamestop because they had it in their system as Explorers of Darkness (so I was so surprised when I went to pick up Explorers of Darkness and found Explorers of Sky).

I think Skitty and Chikorita are my favorite starters to use in BRT and I like Shinx, Vulpix, and Turtwig in EoS.

I played the demo of Gates of Infinity and it was trash. The 3D was cool, though.
_
For anyone with Pokemon Bank, you can get all of the HA Johto starters.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

There's toad
Yes.....then there's toad.........THAT LITTLE ****

Is okay gorl the bae will get her amiibo confirmed soon enough you just have to believe.
#PRAYFORDAISY. I really hope Nintendo will realize they're ignoring a lot of their characters.

*spits out tea*

WHOA WHAT.

Soul.

I was super lucky and got Explorers of Sky at my local gamestop because they had it in their system as Explorers of Darkness (so I was so surprised when I went to pick up Explorers of Darkness and found Explorers of Sky).

I think Skitty and Chikorita are my favorite starters to use in BRT and I like Shinx, Vulpix, and Turtwig in EoS.

I played the demo of Gates of Infinity and it was trash. The 3D was cool, though.
_
For anyone with Pokemon Bank, you can get all of the HA Johto starters.
OH. LOL NOW I JUST NOTICED. THANKS FOR REMINDING ME ABOUT THE JOHTO STARTERS LMAO.
Yeah GtI was good for a 3D MD game, but eh. Explorers of Sky has more stuff in it right?

Top Bottom