• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Explorers of Sky has more stuff in it right?
It has "special episodes" which are basically flashbacks of key characters in the story (so Wigglytuff, Team Charm, etc.), you get 4 new starters, some new dungeons, new shops, etc. So yes, it does have more stuff.

Also, congrats on the wii u, gorl ;)

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Knowing Sakurai, Daisy would probably be a really lame Peach semi-clone with flowers instead of hearts and not be able to float.

Honestly, idc if Daisy gets in or not. If she does, I'll probably play her a little bit but eh, there's a reason why Rosalina got in over her.

Last edited:

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
Knowing Sakurai, Daisy would probably be a really lame Peach semi-clone with flowers instead of hearts and not be able to float.

Honestly, idc if Daisy gets in or not. If she does, I'll probably play her casually, but not much more than that.
flowers are better then hearts anyways

Soul.

It has "special episodes" which are basically flashbacks of key characters in the story (so Wigglytuff, Team Charm, etc.), you get 4 new starters, some new dungeons, new shops, etc. So yes, it does have more stuff.

Also, congrats on the wii u, gorl ;)
lmao
Wait @xsoul you're serious this time?
You really got one?
If you mean by really, then...

UkeNicky

Smash Ace
NNID
UkeNicky
Daisy could have a baseball bat and Idunno maybe some other things that hint to her being a tomboy.
And yeah, Flowers galore x3

I'm sure they could could make her work, even if she ended up being a lot like Peach I mean we already have some clone characters *cough*Dr. Mario and Dark Pit*cough*

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
I finally got around to checking Diddy's customs

There isn't really anything crazy compared to his defaults, but I could see pretty much everything except neutralB 2 and downB 2 getting use. With how people talked about them before I assumed all his customs were crap, but I think if I actually played Diddy I'd consider 1131 or 1133, and maybe 1331/1333

also **** diddy

EDIT: oh upB 3 actually has awful recovery compared to the default, the game claims it charges faster but I think it actually just limits him from charging it more

nevermind screw that custom

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
tbh the only characters I want to get into Smash are Tetra (who probably will never get in :() and Bayonetta (who actually has a chance). No one else really matters to me.

If Sakurai did put Daisy in, I would definitely support her inclusion (if only for the possibility of her having a "HI I'M DAISY" taunt). It'd be the ultimate taunt to spam on FG.

Last edited:

warionumbah2

Smash Master
Masterhero Samurai...excuse me i mean MashedPotato Sakubai loves making clones complete booty compared to the originals. So Daisy would automatically be complete doodoo.

My opinion is indeed a fact, after many many calculations and discussion with scientists i do believe my conclusion is the best conclusion.

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
If Daisy gets in I hope "hi i'm Daisy" is plastered everywhere possible in her moveset

Oh and gorls, I'm testing Zelda's usmash with rage for the rage research thread and it's even worse than regular usmash. It literally took me like 10 tries to get Mario to stay in usmash. help why is it so bad :^(

Nammy12

Smash Lord
NNID
Nammy12
If Daisy gets in I hope "hi i'm Daisy" is plastered everywhere possible in her moveset

Oh and gorls, I'm testing Zelda's usmash with rage for the rage research thread and it's even worse than regular usmash. It literally took me like 10 tries to get Mario to stay in usmash. help why is it so bad :^(
Sakurai made rage to make Zelda's moves even worse.

UkeNicky

Smash Ace
NNID
UkeNicky
Ooh Daisy could inflict Flower status effect on players with some of her moves xD
We need more attacks that plant flowers

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
Zelda rage Usmash is lame? good thing i rarely hit with anything but the final hit of it when i'm in Range and using it anyway lol

If Daisy ever magically got in Smash i want her Fsmash to have a random chance of critical hit and when it does she says "HI I'M DAISY!!!"

the only reason i don't support Daisy is because any other combination of moveset other than Peach clone could easily be given to Waluigi just because lol. I Would just like a Daisy model swap for Peach and i would be good to go lol

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
Sakurai made rage to make Zelda's moves even worse.
I wouldn't be surprised if that were the case, it sounds like a very Sakurai thing to do
My Tier List w/ Customs

S:rosalina::4palutena::4diddy::4wiifit::4samus::4sheik::4sonic:
A:4peach::4pikachu::4zss::4tlink::4luigi::4myfriends::4villager:
A-:4greninja::4shulk::4mario::4gaw::4ness::4kirby::4falcon:
B:4charizard::4bowser::4ganondorf::4fox::4lucario::4megaman::4olimar:
B-:4pit::4darkpit::4robinm::4pacman::4dk::4drmario::4yoshi:
C:4link::4wario2::4rob::4falco::4metaknight::4marth::4zelda:
D:4dedede::4bowserjr::4duckhunt::4littlemac:
I like how this looks but imo Palutena, Samus, and WFT are too high. Top 10-15 sounds reasonable, but 4 different
moves can only change so much.
Zelda rage Usmash is lame? good thing i rarely hit with anything but the final hit of it when i'm in Range and using it anyway lol

If Daisy ever magically got in Smash i want her Fsmash to have a random chance of critical hit and when it does she says "HI I'M DAISY!!!"

the only reason i don't support Daisy is because any other combination of moveset other than Peach clone could easily be given to Waluigi just because lol. I Would just like a Daisy model swap for Peach and i would be good to go lol
Surprisingly rage usmash actually isn't that bad lol. I'm still working on it but so far I've found out with 150% rage it kills at 93%.
Also that Daisy fsmash idea is amazing omg
i'm gonna post now before i reply to ten thousand things lol

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Now I'm imagining Daisy's fsmash to be her ripping her opponent up with a chainsaw while screaming "HI IM DAISY."

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
I wouldn't be surprised if that were the case, it sounds like a very Sakurai thing to do

I like how this looks but imo Palutena, Samus, and WFT are too high. Top 10-15 sounds reasonable, but 4 different
moves can only change so muchl
I think WFT and Pally are there.
WFT gets a super strong SS which can be huge uncharged and is spammable, then she gets a multi hit SS which can fricken carry a character all the way to the blastzone at 0%.
She has the heavy header to stop approaches and edgeguard low recoveries. Or she could get a gigantic ball for stage control which is an active Hitbox which stays out for a long time.
Jumbo hoops gives yew decent vertical recovery and the horizontal recovery is as far as FD. Also it can do like 30% and stage spikes even more than default.
Deep breathing is already amazing. Putting that on any character would make them rise on the tier list.

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
I think WFT and Pally are there.
WFT gets a super strong SS which can be huge uncharged and is spammable, then she gets a multi hit SS which can fricken carry a character all the way to the blastzone at 0%.
She has the heavy header to stop approaches and edgeguard low recoveries. Or she could get a gigantic ball for stage control which is an active Hitbox which stays out for a long time.
Jumbo hoops gives yew decent vertical recovery and the horizontal recovery is as far as FD. Also it can do like 30% and stage spikes even more than default.
Deep breathing is already amazing. Putting that on any character would make them rise on the tier list.
Ah, interesting...we'll really need to see how these characters perform in an actual tournament setting. Guess we'll have to wait for EVO for that

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
Wow Zelda got demoted by you of all people? All hope for optimism for Zelda is fading. Sis, halp...
Honestly even with all we discovered about squall and rejection. Rejection is still just as good as Love. It doesn't get better. Squall makes her lose the elevator what I think is one of the main reasons shes mid. The phantoms and dins are as all good as each other. Imo with customs she goes from mid to low. Like BARELY avoiding bottom

warionumbah2

Smash Master
After seeing a good tier list from berserk we get this crap. Have you even played half of the cast in customs? Oh Lord help me.

Rosalina number 1? She's the least threatening top tier for the character that's in the same tier as Zelda. :4metaknight:

If you didn't live in the US i would play you.

Last edited:

UkeNicky

Smash Ace
NNID
UkeNicky
Now I'm imagining Daisy's fsmash to be her ripping her opponent up with a chainsaw while screaming "HI IM DAISY."
What if her Fsmash was a random weapon she pulls out like Peach's Fsmash.
only with Daisy it's totally random and it can be a Baseball bat, a chainsaw or a um, something else x3

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
In my uninformed opinion, the character rankings affected by customization ON looks something like:

+++++ Mii Brawler
++++ Mii Gunner
+++ Palutena, Ike, Ganondorf, Wii Fit Trainer
++ (Dr.) Mario, Villager, Duck Hunt, DK, Charizard, Bowser,, Game & Watch, Samus
+ Fox, Mega Man, Luigi, Greninja, ROB, Little Mac, Falco, Kirby, Koopalings

Of those, I think Brawler and Mario are the only characters that breach into top 10 that weren't there already (Palutena maybe #10, but I think #11~15 is more likely)

I'm not going to post a custom tier list because I'm nowhere near confident enough in my knowledge of a customs environment to make placings I can feel confident in, but yeah.

Last edited:
Top Bottom