• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
I take it replay sending is as ??? on Wii U as it is on 3DS

one time Kofu sent me a replay and it didn't show up for hours/days

and then I'd get duplicate copies of it nearly every time i connected to wifi

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
I take it replay sending is as ??? on Wii U as it is on 3DS

one time Kofu sent me a replay and it didn't show up for hours/days

and then I'd get duplicate copies of it nearly every time i connected to wifi
Probably.

I haven't gotten duplicates on the WiiU...yet

I don't know when Rickster Rickster sent me his "Why I'm bad" series (In which I legit watched ha FOLLOW DTHROW OUT DI WITH UAIR. BAD MY ***) but I only got it about a week ago. It's kind of annoying that you have to go onto the internet to get them, but I suppose that makes sense.

Last edited:

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
First time back here in months and I see shakira spam and threats of infractions cause of the spam.
Can this not be a 2nd mod social plz, I wanna talk about VIDYA GAMES once every three months like WAIFU WARRIORS

Last edited:

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
Probably.

I haven't gotten duplicates on the WiiU...yet

I don't know when Rickster Rickster sent me his "Why I'm bad" series (In which I legit watched ha FOLLOW DTHROW OUT DI WITH UAIR. BAD MY ***) but I only got it about a week ago. It's kind of annoying that you have to go onto the internet to get them, but I suppose that makes sense.
But gorl I lost all of those

Still mad I couldn't find the Yoshi one

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
But gorl I lost all of those

Still mad I couldn't find the Yoshi one
So once in a while a Zelda gets two-stocked.

I don't think anyone sees that as shocking news sisT.

Also "Why I'm bad #4" wasn't even bad battle. You and the Lucina were both in like, the 100s on last stocks and she randomly lands a BAir for the kill. I actually thought you played pretty well there. (I actually really liked the full charge Phantom into FW shield break attempts <3)

If you want I can stop being part of the group perpetuating "RICKSTER IS THE UNTAPPED ZELDA GODESS," but I won't be convinced that you are somehow bad by a few for glory replays.

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
So once in a while a Zelda gets two-stocked.

I don't think anyone sees that as shocking news sisT.

Also "Why I'm bad #4" wasn't even bad battle. You and the Lucina were both in like, the 100s on last stocks and she randomly lands a BAir for the kill. I actually thought you played pretty well there. (I actually really liked the full charge Phantom into FW shield break attempts <3)

If you want I can stop being part of the group perpetuating "RICKSTER IS THE UNTAPPED ZELDA GODESS," but I won't be convinced that you are somehow bad by a few for glory replays.
Well I mean... it's just that a lot of you guys play me up to be really good when I'm not so I decided to send out my worst stuff, lol.
Ricky needs to git gud agreed

And go to more ****

You lazy *****
I try but transportation and school get in the way :c

School's almost over though so we'll see.

While I'm at it does anyone want to play?

Last edited:

Virtue

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TripleTriad
3DS FC
3609-1766-6115
Well I mean... it's just that a lot of you guys play me up to be really good when I'm not so I decided to send out my worst stuff, lol.

I try but transportation and school get in the way :c

School's almost over though so we'll see.

While I'm at it does anyone want to play?
Can I play with you?

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
First time back here in months and I see shakira spam and threats of infractions cause of the spam.
Can this not be a 2nd mod social plz, I wanna talk about VIDYA GAMES once every three months like WAIFU WARRIORS
There's 2 mod socials? I know the Zelda social is one. Well, it used to be when HeroMystic, Indigo Jeans, and Moydow posted here alongside BJN39 -- gee, I wonder? --, Kyo -- I am not typing your username out --, and a couple of other people.

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Y'know, I feel like since I name-dropped Shaya, I invited Shaya to the Shakira nightmare yesterday night. :p

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
NIETONO LITERALLY HAS THE CUTEST TWITCH CHANNEL ICON EVER

PRAISE FOOT WAIFU SOMEONE SEND HALP I'M MELTING FROM THE CUTENESS
Screen Shot 2016-05-18 at 6.54.16 PM.png

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
On another note the Dragons short for Overwatch made me love Genji again

Can that game just release already so I can go back to failing miserably at playing this character?

Virtue

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TripleTriad
3DS FC
3609-1766-6115
Good games Virtue Virtue

Those matches reinforce my opinion that Mewtwo is now a horrible MU, lol.
Good games, I did so terrible, lol. I really like your Zelda, especially since mine is so bad in comparison. I feel like I won games with Mewtwo since it is a bad matchup (he runs circles around Zelda and has very safe pokes).
Also, I'm never touching Falco again.

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
Good games, I did so terrible, lol. I really like your Zelda, especially since mine is so bad in comparison. I feel like I won games with Mewtwo since it is a bad matchup (he runs circles around Zelda and has very safe pokes).
Also, I'm never touching Falco again.
Oh, I definitely don't think your Zelda is "bad". Bad Zelda is like...spamming Din's constantly and dash attacking shields nonstop.

I'm starting to wonder if Mewtwo is another character I personally struggle with a lot. You're the third Mewtwo that's beat me up, lol (Mew^2 and Spirst Spirst have the honors of 1 and 2). He just so damn slippery. I swear, baiting airdodges does nothing against his airspeed. And the Shadow Ball. Anything but he Shadow Ball.

You know...maybe my weakness is against Pokemon characters in general. I struggle a lot against Pikachu and especially Greninja. Like 4 of my tournament runs have ended due to these two + Mewtwo.

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
From a credible data miner. Discuss.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
I'm unsure if that makes the patch more boring or more exciting.

I assume that means it is in fact coming with tomorrow's maint though.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Aw sweet, Falco still gets to rock his hit confirm for everyone jab. I love dying because I chose a basic option all character have. Could have at least removed his Dtilt disjoint and his landing hit of Fair if this is a total nerf and re-tune patch. :glare:

Eh... Didn't people miss weight and mobility changes in previous patches before? It wasn't until 1.1.4 or something people figured there were mobility changes in 1.0.8 and weight changes in 1.1.3. There's something I suppose, but assuming people are more careful, probably not the case.

Last edited:

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
I mean the game is a pretty good position right now outside of Bayonetta being a bit overtuned, I'm not too surprised they decided to not change much.

Spirst

On a different note, a game release I've been really really excited for is one that Locke showed me sometime ago. Not sure how many people here know/care about it but it's actually very cool. It's called No Man's Sky and it's...different and I don't think something has ever been done before on this scale. You play as an astronaut figure exploring various planets/space itself. Sounds nerdy and basic but bear with me. Here's a quick video trailer (PS4 but also available for PC):

It's a procedurally generated universe which is another way of saying that it's made using computer algorithmic magic. Basically, a number of textures and skeletons and all that data is imported and then reassembled and modified through algorithms to create a myriad of possibilities of what can be seen in-game. The world itself isn't actually stored on the disc or a cloud or anything of the sort. It's generated mathematically such that everything you see is from a maths function. The input to the function is where you're standing and since the input is the same, the output will always be the same. Meaning, there isn't any need for storing the world itself in the disc but this also means the world outside of your view doesn't exist.

"Who gives a **** Spirst ur dum"

Well the particularly cool aspect of this game is that because things don't have to be stored locally, there's not really a limit to how many planets there can be. In fact there are 18,446,744,073,709,551,616 planets to explore, each being a full world within itself and planets being varied such as some being ocean-heavy, toxic, having floating islands, different animals, etc. There's also separate galaxies and star systems to explore and there's no loading screens so there's seamless transition when landing on ****.

It's literally impossible to finish this game in your lifetime what the ****. Even if you visited 10 planets a day for the next 80 years, you wouldn't even be halfway done.

Last edited:
Top Bottom