• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
of all the things to get raided by, Shakira?
ok well i might as wll post my fave song of her

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
It's been ~8 hours and we still haven't gotten bannT.

Shakira is untouchable. :^)

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Yeah Conor, you lost the most predictable thing in the game. You literally were killed by furniture.

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
When this was the first time in months when you actually had more than one page of Zelda social material to catch up to in the morning

Trieste SP

Smash Champion
When this was the first time in months when you actually had more than one page of Zelda social material to catch up to in the morning
Probs because there's a patch coming. The social was always very active during announcements or patches.

Either that or the social drought is gone.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Lavani Lavani Giant boss mechanics were completely changed in Legends. If you did that in the Wii U version, the first full chain would be the same, but the second one would only deal half the damage. It may work with Hasty Attacks though.

I only thought to try spear in the first place because I saw multiple guides mention this, and it looks exactly the same in Wii U to me.

edit: oh hey this glitch was in Wii U too https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7It3NjsDnQ
I was wondering about that, I triggered it once accidentally with Focus Spirit passive end

edit2: playing some more HW, I'm reminded that spear!lana C1 is actually useful against super armored enemies. It can be dodge canceled very early, the tree's freeze effect isn't stopped by super armor, and the other summons still make for nice non-committal damage.

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
also Ffamran Ffamran it's a prebuilt from best buy my mom got like two years ago for cheap so the answer is somewhere between "i have no idea" and "no"
Oh... Then you'd probably want to know who manufactured the PSU (power supply unit) is before considering a GPU upgrade. It's probably a generic one which is okay and sometimes not okay. Since it was sold at Best Buy, the PSU is probably fine. If someone built it and bought a cheap, random, "no-name" PSU, it might fry the system 'cause that's how bad cheap PSUs are.

I do suggest 2 things. In the future when you consider getting a new PC, consider building one. There's tons of guides out there and it's actually cheaper to build a PC with the same specs as a pre-built. Going off of that, just open a PC and take a look. There's probably some screws or something that will let you take off one of the sides of the case. General layout would be something like this. Sometimes, the PSU is mounted above rather than below.

Anyway, your PC being 2 years old probably has a PCI-e slot or 2. The diagram has 3 with the middle one not used since you don't want to run multiple GPUs close together because of how hot they run. Running multiple GPUs works, but it's expensive and sometimes not worth it as future GPUs are released that get close to the power of running 2 to 3 GPUs. There's also an issue of scaling; you're not going to get exactly double the performance because you're running 2 GPUs. It's complicated.

Actually a super helpful lecture/rant dude. Unfortunately the class that I failed (History of Art and Design II) is required to progress in my major, since it's required for at least two other required courses later on. I'm trying to retake the class for the summer now, which should be better since I won't have five other classes going on, but the whole situation's still just so awful.
Good luck and I was glad to be of help. Situations can change, so hopefully yours doesn't stay crappy for long.

Last edited:

ElderLolz

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Matze97
If Melee wasn't completely ass to control by today's standards I would maybe put it in my gamecube.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
So I just found out that Hsien-Ko's QCF isn't randomized at all with what she throws, its all based on what frame you time the press.

So you could get the exact same item all the time if you can get the frame input correctly. It's pretty interesting, so there's actually some timing involved with her involving that move, unlike Wright who has to rely on luck to get what you want. :c

Also, I was anticipating that Smash 4 update to come out now, seems most likely it'll be the end of the month?

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Quick someone play Sm4sh with me I want to try something

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Thanks, it worked! :D
btw BJN I still haven't gotten the replays...

Last edited:

Eight_SixtyFour

Smash Ace
So I just found out that Hsien-Ko's QCF isn't randomized at all with what she throws, its all based on what frame you time the press.

So you could get the exact same item all the time if you can get the frame input correctly. It's pretty interesting, so there's actually some timing involved with her involving that move, unlike Wright who has to rely on luck to get what you want. :c

Also, I was anticipating that Smash 4 update to come out now, seems most likely it'll be the end of the month?
Not completely random. Also, that hsien ko tidbit is really old. Llnd made a video about it.

https://youtu.be/SMTaIDd_rR8

Last edited:
Top Bottom