• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Cenizas

The Zelda We Need, But Not the One We Deserve
3DS FC
1032-1809-6196
I ship :4rob:X:4megaman:. The fanfiction and art of them is 11/10.

(I would give all of my energies to anyone who'd actually try and make this a thing.)

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
That's kinda cute. Funny thing is that Robin would go up to her chest. I'm sure he won't mind though.

*edit* WOW, did I really say that? You people, stop influencing me
Little Mac minds. Poor thing has a Napoleon complex. :p

UkeNicky

Smash Ace
NNID
UkeNicky
If Bayonetta was in, I could ship her with Zelda but nooo.

I'm surprised nobody has used :4wiifitm: yet, I mean cmon he's such man candy

Last edited:

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Bayonetta should've been in Smash :glare:
Don't give the Rated M argument either, it's incredibly easy to tone down Bayo without detracting from her style
But I jest surely, I'm in the Zelda social aren't I ?:teeth:

Last edited:

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
Note to self: Don't directly ask for title changes...

Also @ KuroganeHammer KuroganeHammer I had a data question. How do the fast fall speeds in Smash 4 compare to the other games? When I first started playing they felt abnormally fast. It might just be me being used to Brawl fall speeds, but they seem especially fast now. Like Melee speeds.
Disclaimer: I haven't actually played Melee, just going off visuals.

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
Shipping? again? o-o
well better then shipping random members of the thread

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
If Bayonetta was in, I could ship her with Zelda but nooo.
Since you brought Bayonetta up...

I just finished Bayonetta 2 the other day and, lord, that game is fantastic. I have a few minor complaints about it but overall, it was very fluid and a solid sequal to Bayonetta 1. tbh I prefer the original (and I don't like Jeanne's redesign), but I would definitely replay the game.

tbh I was actually kinda disappointed it's nowhere near as hard as the original was.
I feel that Bayonetta will probably be in Smash 5, if they don't continue making DLC characters. She'd fit so well into the franchise. ZSS in the game so there's no way Bayonetta can't. ZSS is literally sex incarnate.

Bayonetta x Rosalina could be kinda cute. They're both like 700 ft tall and their personalities could complement each other well.

Last edited:

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Since you brought Bayonetta up...

I just finished Bayonetta 2 the other day and, lord, that game is fantastic. I have a few minor complaints about it but overall, it was very fluid and a solid sequal to Bayonetta 1. tbh I prefer the original (and I don't like Jeanne's redesign), but I would definitely replay the game.

tbh I was actually kinda disappointed it's nowhere near as hard as the original was.
I feel that Bayonetta will probably be in Smash 5, if they don't continue making DLC characters. She'd fit so well into the franchise. ZSS in the game so there's no way Bayonetta can't. ZSS is literally sex incarnate.

Bayonetta x Rosalina could be kinda cute. They're both like 700 ft tall and their personalities could complement each other well.
I still haven't finished Bayo 1.
I think it's awesome that they included both games for the price of one

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I think it's awesome that they included both games for the price of one

That's the main reason I even bought them; it was too good of a deal to pass up.

And seriously, finish it because that game is stunning. It's so hard, though. I played that game on normal and idk if I've every played a more difficult game (maybe i'm just bad). It'll also make a lot of stuff in Bayonetta 2 make sense.

edit: FIXED QUOTES BC I HAD A LOT OF TROUBLE WITH IT
tip: make sure bold is off when you with the /quote thing or else it'll ruin your day
I stil have an extra Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate demo code, if anyone wants it.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Agnes for Smash ONLY because I want to hear That Person's Name is in Smash 4
I am all for this also Add Ringable and Ill be super happy
Opinions

This song was also solely responsible for making me buy Bravely Default
How about we have That Person's Name and Nemesis Ba'al Theme?

Last edited:
Top Bottom