• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Looks like this thread attacts people here like Nayru's Love in Brawl; and I like that because Brawl's Nayru's Love was the best

UkeNicky

Smash Ace
NNID
UkeNicky
Since you brought Bayonetta up...

I just finished Bayonetta 2 the other day and, lord, that game is fantastic. I have a few minor complaints about it but overall, it was very fluid and a solid sequal to Bayonetta 1. tbh I prefer the original (and I don't like Jeanne's redesign), but I would definitely replay the game.

tbh I was actually kinda disappointed it's nowhere near as hard as the original was.
I feel that Bayonetta will probably be in Smash 5, if they don't continue making DLC characters. She'd fit so well into the franchise. ZSS in the game so there's no way Bayonetta can't. ZSS is literally sex incarnate.

Bayonetta x Rosalina could be kinda cute. They're both like 700 ft tall and their personalities could complement each other well.
I actually rather like Jeanne's redesign, she's so stunning.
Plz, go look at Princess Peach Jeanne with new hairstye, make sure you're sitting down when you do it though cuz it'll blow you away.

But yeah, Umbran Climax really made things easier I was disappointed in how they kinda pushed Torture Attacks on the backburner like "Yeah, fuggetaboutit" but overall I think the sequel is better since it actually flows and isn't annoyingly slow/clunky at least that is how the original felt playing it on PS3 and even WiiU.
I can't tolerate that, and besides TAG CLIMAX I mean cmon who doesn't want to climax with their friends online?

Bayo x Rosalina oh gawd, what if Rosalina is secretly an Umbra Witch OwO this could explain her ridiculous height, magic and wonky flexibility (crouch walk)

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
:4charizard::4dedede::4gaw::4metaknight::4palutena::4zelda::4dk::4falco::4link::4samus:

I think these are the bottom ten of smash

@Latte i think my :4zelda: optimism died. Slowly falling down the tier list... Like zelda
This is really why I hope customs will eventually be allowed
With Superspeed, Lightweight, and Jump Glide Palutena EASILY becomes high tier goddess of light material. Same with Samus and her slow missles + Charge shot. Even Zelda gets something for once lol with Phantom Breaker

& even though Zelda may still be low on the tier list, it seems this game is a lot more balanced so matchups aren't like absolutely throw up disgusting like Brawl Mk

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
With Superspeed, Lightweight, and Jump Glide Palutena EASILY becomes high tier goddess of light material. Same with Samus and her slow missles + Charge shot. Even Zelda gets something for once lol with Phantom Breaker

& even though Zelda may still be low on the tier list, it seems this game is a lot more balanced so matchups aren't like absolutely throw up disgusting like Brawl Mk
Ganondof vs Sheik was a 100 - 0 MU in Brawl

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo

I don't.
Rosalina gets better.
That's not good
No
NO

Furret

Long Body Pokémon

I hope it doesn't, I don't want to go into a match having to think about 4 different moves my opponent could have. Especially when Sakurai himself said it would be a pain in the arse to bother balancing it. They're stupid and fun, not competitive

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I actually rather like Jeanne's redesign, she's so stunning.
Plz, go look at Princess Peach Jeanne with new hairstye, make sure you're sitting down when you do it though cuz it'll blow you away.

But yeah, Umbran Climax really made things easier I was disappointed in how they kinda pushed Torture Attacks on the backburner like "Yeah, fuggetaboutit" but overall I think the sequel is better since it actually flows and isn't annoyingly slow/clunky at least that is how the original felt playing it on PS3 and even WiiU.
I can't tolerate that, and besides TAG CLIMAX I mean cmon who doesn't want to climax with their friends online?

Bayo x Rosalina oh gawd, what if Rosalina is secretly an Umbra Witch OwO this could explain her ridiculous height, magic and wonky flexibility (crouch walk)
I can't find Jeanne in the Peach costume. I can find Bayonetta (who looks great) but not Jeanne.

Honestly, I didn't think Bayonetta 1 felt clunky at all. It felt pretty good to me so idk. I guess I never noticed that.
Anyway, I think the original has a better story, is longer (Bayonetta 2 felt ridiculously short to me), and there's a few minor things I like more in the original (such as Jeanne's designs and more weapons). I'm not saying Bayonetta 2 is bad or anything because it isn't. It's a fantastic game and I like it a lot. I just happen to like the original more.

I now demand Rosalina (or a Rosalina couture bullet) in the next Bayonetta. Her outfit would look great on Jeanne/Bayonetta.

Even Zelda gets something for once lol with Phantom Breaker
Farore's Windfall, while not great, is fun for Zelda, too. Sure, you lose a lot of flexibility with Zelda's recovery, but you can gimp people even earlier and it's so satisfying to elevator people and spike them to their doom.

Last edited:

Cenizas

The Zelda We Need, But Not the One We Deserve
3DS FC
1032-1809-6196
So I'm making dinner and I have to say mashed potatoes are the bane of my existence.

I CAME HERE TO COOK NOT TO WORKOUT ASSFSFSDADJ OMG

*kitchen fire intensifies*

/deardiary

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
I hope it doesn't, I don't want to go into a match having to think about 4 different moves my opponent could have. Especially when Sakurai himself said it would be a pain in the arse to bother balancing it. They're stupid and fun, not competitive
Yeah I agree the unpredictability part is a problem so *if* they happen that'll need to be solved
I just realized, I said this like 2 pages after the shipping discussion.. now I look stupid.. as usual
There's never a wrong time for homosexual Ike :secretkpop:

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
has anyone ever finished that windows 95 ski game?

the yeti gave me nightmares
I never finished that, (Hew could? Lol. Is it even "finish-able"?) but I did finish Zoombinis: Logical Journey.

Worship my skillz

Also, Chips Challenge.

Last edited:

Xys

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1435-5012-4542
This thread is gonna collapse on itself and form a black hole of sass.

Here is some music to ease the soul.

Last edited:

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
I want to make a joke but the forum is going to censor it.
*Imagination*

Lavani: "**** ********* **** ** **** ******* ******* ** **** ******? ***** ******* ** *** ******!" HAHAHA WASN'T THAT AFUNNY JOKE?

Last edited:

Cenizas

The Zelda We Need, But Not the One We Deserve
3DS FC
1032-1809-6196
Okay so in school today there was some girl in my Bio class who was being and idiot who said all men are so sexist and perverted so I asked her why and she said, "Wow, do you even watch the news? Why don't you go look for yourself?" And then she proceeded to say, "Men are idiots anyway. Women are better because they're the producers."

Watch out guys, prepare to hand over your shirts and rights to our Glorious Terrorist Overlords from Venus that can apparently reproduce asexually :glare:

(Note to the ladies who read this, I hope you understand this isn't against women, I'm just trying to point how ridicoulously prejudiced people can be, this instance just happened to be female on male hate.)

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Okay so in school today there was some girl in my Bio class who was being and idiot who said all men are so sexist and perverted so I asked her why and she said, "Wow, do you even watch the news? Why don't you go look for yourself?" And then she proceeded to say, "Men are idiots anyway. Women are better because they're the producers."

Watch out guys, prepare to hand over your shirts and rights to our Glorious Terrorist Overlords from Venus that can apparently reproduce asexually :glare:

(Note to the ladies who read this, I hope you understand this isn't against women, I'm just trying to point how ridicoulously prejudiced people can be, this instance just happened to be female on male hate.)
#gamergate2 y'all
That's hilariously idiotic though

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

I'm a girl but I wouldn't mine slapping her for you

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Yosuke X Yu is a pretty good ship. cccc:

Oh god page 89 here we go again.

Top Bottom