• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
"The Café"

Edit : **** lol wrong title it was actually something insignificant.

Edit24U : Somethingsomething This thread title could use a fresh coat of paint somethingsomething

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
What in the hell are we all smoking here

Edit: Hai ppl nice to be back.
Din's Fire is useful for something, huh? I love my Nayru's Love crystals and man, I am elevating higher than Farore's Wind can travel. :p

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Someone needs to make the typical do these jeans make my butt look fat or something with an image or something.

TTTTTsd

Gordeau Main Paint Drinker
NNID
InverseTangent
well she isn't the worst character or second, I mean she's bad, but she could be worse off like :4drmario: or :4lucina:
I mean she's bad, but we aren't scraping the bottom of the barrel here (we are close though)
Hey, HEY! This is reaching back a few pages but this was RECENT! You can smack talk Lucina all you want but this is folly! Treason!

*ahem* In other disappointing news, no Fuujeans :(

Nammy12

Smash Lord
NNID
Nammy12
So, I made another poster.
feels.png
I was also thinking about putting this in it as well but I wasn't sure.
monado boy.jpg

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Favorite games is a tough one.

Tentatively I will say:

but I'm sure I'm forgetting lots of things. There's no way I could pick just one though, ahaha

This guy knows what's up.
I was just thinking about this and realized I forgot Knights in the Nightmare.

How the hell did I forget Knights in the Nightmare?!

**** Cheney.

EDIT: Ah, censors. We meet again.
It took me awhile to realize you were trying to say his full name instead of "F*** Cheney."

Hey, HEY! This is reaching back a few pages but this was RECENT! You can smack talk Lucina all you want but this is folly! Treason!

*ahem* In other disappointing news, no Fuujeans :(
teach me the ways of the doctor

I want to like him but he is so slow and his recovery is so godawful ;_;

Hell he doesn't even feel like he does the "slow, harder-hitting Mario" job better than Luigi does.

Come to think of it I like Luigi a lot more so maybe it's better this way.

rabbits

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0130-2883-3067
idk what we're talking about.

So, someone over at the competitive place is trying to make a 3DS stage list, and it's open for discussion. If anyone wants to advocate for Jungle Japes' legality, now is the time. The guy who made the thread's a bit aggressive, but I'm sure he means well.

So, I made another poster.
I was also thinking about putting this in it as well but I wasn't sure.
I'm for keeping it in.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
What is Fuujean tho? :upsidedown:
(I know about Fuujin and the snatching wigs stuff but I don't know much more)

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Since you didn't mention this, I shall :p SO BACK IN DEM BRAWL DAYS *sniff*, Me, Twi and I think another person or 2 were playing on Pokemon Stadium 1. We all know the grassy stage with a certain river. Yeah, Twi really likes dat river. She made it her personal spot and every time someone (usually me) went to go play and splash in it, she'd beat them up like a BULLY. And one day, my Peach decided to take a dip in the river and all of a sudden Twi's Ike starts CHARGING AT ME LIKE SOME BRUTE, throws me in the air to the right then decides to spike me, causing a very violent and painful death.:colorful: #BrawlMemories.
You seem to have left out the small detail that you would troll me and take everything I held dear. Of course my Ike attacked, I was defending what you were going to push me away from whether I would have fought or not. Also you were the only one I would attack. :awesome:

Yes, grass and water phases of Pokémon Stadium 1 were my favorite parts of the stage back in Brawl, and I would be a happy Twi splashing gleefully in the water. And then Dan. I'm not sure exactly how it played out, but I distinctly remember there being a bait to the ledge, my Ike bthrowing his Peach, and then a well-aimed dair spike. I wasn't sure whether to be proud of my spike or reflect on fighting against my friend and not for my friend.

it was worth it though.

#Brawl Memories.

TTTTTsd

Gordeau Main Paint Drinker
NNID
InverseTangent
I want to like him but he is so slow and his recovery is so godawful ;_;

Hell he doesn't even feel like he does the "slow, harder-hitting Mario" job better than Luigi does.

Come to think of it I like Luigi a lot more so maybe it's better this way.
Start playing him defensively sort of. You want to kind of let your enemies commit to something and punish them for it, really. His Utilts string better than Mario's (it takes a 3 frame Nair to trade I THINK and it's a TRADE). Really he just takes getting used to. And Luigi is not slow heavy hitting Mario. He's Brawl Luigi with an actual combo game. Luigi is far from slow outside of his airspeed. Hell Doc isn't really slow outside of mobility. Just abuse the Mario tier frame data and use Dr. Tornado to outprioritize anything (because it beats a lot!)

ALSOOOOO edgeguard with it cause it kills really fast offstage if you go out good enough. Like, under 80% fast.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Start playing him defensively sort of. You want to kind of let your enemies commit to something and punish them for it, really. His Utilts string better than Mario's (it takes a 3 frame Nair to trade I THINK and it's a TRADE). Really he just takes getting used to. And Luigi is not slow heavy hitting Mario. He's Brawl Luigi with an actual combo game. Luigi is far from slow outside of his airspeed. Hell Doc isn't really slow outside of mobility. Just abuse the Mario tier frame data and use Dr. Tornado to outprioritize anything (because it beats a lot!)

ALSOOOOO edgeguard with it cause it kills really fast offstage if you go out good enough. Like, under 80% fast.
Luigi's like the DPS machine, Mario's the balanced fighter, Dr. Mario is a strong brawler, and Wario's a mobile and powerful fighter. All we need is Waluigi to be something like the ranger or trapper.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
and use Dr. Tornado to outprioritize anything (because it beats a lot!)

Yeah, learning about Tornado rekindled my interest in him. But even just practicing tornado edgeguards I frequently find myself going too deep and failing to recover lol

Luigi's like the DPS machine, Mario's the balanced fighter, Dr. Mario is a strong brawler, and Wario's a mobile and powerful fighter. All we need is Waluigi to be something like the ranger or trapper.
Waluigi covers the assist trophy job and has no overlap in his role with the others, I see no reason to change it. :^)

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Oh, actually @ TTTTTsd TTTTTsd I do have a legitimate Doc question: Can Dr. Tornado do this?

Here I go using the Zelda social thread to ask questions about Dr. Mario

Top Bottom