• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
Okay so in school today there was some girl in my Bio class who was being and idiot who said all men are so sexist and perverted so I asked her why and she said, "Wow, do you even watch the news? Why don't you go look for yourself?" And then she proceeded to say, "Men are idiots anyway. Women are better because they're the producers."

Watch out guys, prepare to hand over your shirts and rights to our Glorious Terrorist Overlords from Venus that can apparently reproduce asexually :glare:

(Note to the ladies who read this, I hope you understand this isn't against women, I'm just trying to point how ridicoulously prejudiced people can be, this instance just happened to be female on male hate.)
So tumblr is in your bio class?

UkeNicky

Smash Ace
NNID
UkeNicky
I can't find Jeanne in the Peach costume. I can find Bayonetta (who looks great) but not Jeanne.

Honestly, I didn't think Bayonetta 1 felt clunky at all. It felt pretty good to me so idk. I guess I never noticed that.
Anyway, I think the original has a better story, is longer (Bayonetta 2 felt ridiculously short to me), and there's a few minor things I like more in the original (such as Jeanne's designs and more weapons). I'm not saying Bayonetta 2 is bad or anything because it isn't. It's a fantastic game and I like it a lot. I just happen to like the original more.

I now demand Rosalina (or a Rosalina couture bullet) in the next Bayonetta. Her outfit would look great on Jeanne/Bayonetta.

I agree with you on your points, I use Jeanne's original look a lot actually I just love the longer hair with certain costumes such as Peach.
And the clunkiness I'm referring to is frame rate, not the actual game play.
I was playing Bayonetta on the WiiU last week and it would slow considerably during parts with a lot going on to the point that it would consistently throw off my dodge timing and made it overall frustrating :l

But I totally understand you, each game is wonderful and they have things that the other does not :3

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788

I agree with you on your points, I use Jeanne's original look a lot actually I just love the longer hair with certain costumes such as Peach.
And the clunkiness I'm referring to is frame rate, not the actual game play.
I was playing Bayonetta on the WiiU last week and it would slow considerably during parts with a lot going on to the point that it would consistently throw off my dodge timing and made it overall frustrating :l

But I totally understand you, each game is wonderful and they have things that the other does not :3
Wow, Jeanne does look great. Idk the problems I have with her redesign is that she has Palutena hair (it's all one big clump and kinda weird looking) and that I liked it when she was unattractive and mannish lol. She is stunning now, though.

Yeah, the frame rate can kinda wonky sometimes :/ Probably one of that game's biggest flaws, but I think its other attributes make up for it (mostly). As I said, I love both games to bits, and I think I might replay the original again after I finish Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door. (another fantastic game. probs my favorite ever).

Also, lol at your halos. I can barely collect 200,000.

edit: I forgot to mention that the Bayonetta franchise has such great sountracks. Murdering angels to kpop and Frank Sinatra remixes is hella fun.

edit 2: stealing pages with grace~

edit 3: for anyone interested in Pokken Tournament (quote from Serebii):
Following its announcement last week, some timing for the Pokkén Tournament information in the Monthly Famitsu Featuring online series on NicoNico has been given. This information is set to come at around 21:30 JST / 12:30 UTC / 07:30 EST on Friday January 23rd 2015. Both producers, Katsuhiro Harada and Masaaki Hoshino, will be guests on the show to talk about the game.

Last edited:

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
This thread is gonna collapse on itself and form a black hole of sass.

Here is some music to ease the soul.

I like the version someone did with the main theme and ganon's laugh, I can't find it though QQ, it had ganon laughing in rythm and... well that's kinda all you need

Last edited:

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Wow, Jeanne does look great. Idk the problems I have with her redesign is that she has Palutena hair (it's all one big clump and kinda weird looking) and that I liked it when she was unattractive and mannish lol. She is stunning now, though.

Yeah, the frame rate can kinda wonky sometimes :/ Probably one of that game's biggest flaws, but I think its other attributes make up for it (mostly). As I said, I love both games to bits, and I think I might replay the original again after I finish Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door. (another fantastic game. probs my favorite ever).

Also, lol at your halos. I can barely collect 200,000.

edit: I forgot to mention that the Bayonetta franchise has such great sountracks. Murdering angels to kpop and Frank Sinatra remixes is hella fun.

edit 2: stealing pages with grace~
The main theme, Tomorrow is Mine, is too gud

D

Deleted member

So now that I've been using Zelda a lot recently, I've honestly changed my perspective on her. I used to think she was eh, but now I think she isn't bad at all. I guess I just needed to actually use her to see her full potential xD
Also, I just trolled a ZSS. Did.....Did I do good?

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
So now that I've been using Zelda a lot recently, I've honestly changed my perspective on her. I used to think she was eh, but now I think she isn't bad at all. I guess I just needed to actually use her to see her full potential xD
Also, I just trolled a ZSS. Did.....Did I do good?
I think the opposite lol, but I use it sometimes to rek people with Farore's Wind or by unleashing her sass powers.
I also troll ZSS in FG, you did good :awesome:

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
My own personal version of Zelda's Tier List of her moves (based on general viability/greater reward over risk)

S Tier

- Up taunt
- Down tilt
- Ferrari's Wind

A Tier

- Back throw
- Back air
- Forward air

B Tier

- Side taunt
- Down throw
- Dash attack
- Forward tilt
- Forward smash
- Neutral air

C Tier

- Down air
- Down smash
- Up tilt
- Up throw
- Jab

D Tier

- Down taunt
- Up air
- Phantom
- Nayru's Love
- Forward throw

E Tier

- Roll
- Spot dodge
- Air dodge

F Tier

- Din's Fire
- Up smash
Nah breh, down taunt is SS tier.

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
So I was versing a friend of mine (@TickledPeachy ) on Wii U today, and one round had my Zelda vs her Villager on Delfino Plaza. I was already happy since I have Super Mario 64 Main Theme set to play all the time, and we're both idiots who love to play with water in smash. Every time the stage landed near water, we'd stop fighting and just splash.

In her words: We have smash, and this is what we choose to do with it.

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Going back to that ol' topic, time to list Samus' harem ships in the history of Smash. And this is probably not all of them.

:4zss:X Ridley
:4zss:X Metroid
:4zss:X:4megaman:
:4zss:X:4samus:
:4zss:X muster cheif
:4zss:X:4link:
:4zss:X:4falcon:
:4zss:X:4peach:
:4zss:X:108:
:4zss:X:4dk:
:4zss:X:4luigi:
:4zss:X:4fox:
:4zss:X:4marth:
:4zss:X:4zelda:
:4zss:X:4sheik:
:4zss:X:4pit:
:4zss:X:4pikachu:
:4zss:X:4myfriends:
:4zss:X:4dedede:
:4zss:X:4lucario:
:4zss:X:snake:
:4zss:X:4tlink:
:4zss:X:4metaknight:
:4zss:X:4yoshi:
:4zss:X:4sonic:
:4zss:X:4robinm:
:4zss:X:4robinf:
:4zss:X:4lucina:
:4zss:X:4littlemac:
:4zss:X:4palutena:
:4zss:X:4wiifit:
:4zss:X:4shulk:
:4zss:X:rosalina:
:4zss:X

:4zss:X Uair AUTOCOMBOOSSZZZZZZZ!111!!!
:4zss:X HER OVERSIZED BRAAAAAA
:4zss:X MOONSHOES
:4zss:X WAIFUFEGS
:4zss:X ZERO SKILL

Now that's filthy.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Note to self: Don't directly ask for title changes...

Also @ KuroganeHammer KuroganeHammer I had a data question. How do the fast fall speeds in Smash 4 compare to the other games? When I first started playing they felt abnormally fast. It might just be me being used to Brawl fall speeds, but they seem especially fast now. Like Melee speeds.
Disclaimer: I haven't actually played Melee, just going off visuals.
It's probably character dependent, personally I feel like Sheik falls faster in Smash 4 than she did in Melee, but it's honestly somewhere in between both games for most characters.

Cenizas

The Zelda We Need, But Not the One We Deserve
3DS FC
1032-1809-6196
Going back to that ol' topic, time to list Samus' harem ships in the history of Smash. And this is probably not all of them.

Now that's filthy.
I like how she's shipped WITH HER DAMN SUIT. Also, Ridley is too big to be shipped with Samus.

D

Deleted member

So I was versing a friend of mine (@TickledPeachy ) on Wii U today, and one round had my Zelda vs her Villager on Delfino Plaza. I was already happy since I have Super Mario 64 Main Theme set to play all the time, and we're both idiots who love to play with water in smash. Every time the stage landed near water, we'd stop fighting and just splash.

Since you didn't mention this, I shall :p SO BACK IN DEM BRAWL DAYS *sniff*, Me, Twi and I think another person or 2 were playing on Pokemon Stadium 1. We all know the grassy stage with a certain river. Yeah, Twi really likes dat river. She made it her personal spot and every time someone (usually me) went to go play and splash in it, she'd beat them up like a BULLY. And one day, my Peach decided to take a dip in the river and all of a sudden Twi's Ike starts CHARGING AT ME LIKE SOME BRUTE, throws me in the air to the right then decides to spike me, causing a very violent and painful death.:colorful: #BrawlMemories.

Last edited by a moderator:

Furret

Long Body Pokémon

The kids on the playground told splash has a 1/40,000 chance of instantly killing.
Man I miss the rumors of things in games and cheat codes, back when I was like 5

Now that's filthy.
she probably needs to stop telling everyone that their her's
that ridley though

UkeNicky

Smash Ace
NNID
UkeNicky

Now that's filthy.
Bayonetta x ZSS would fit perfectly :D

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Hello Zelda's, oh don't mind me, I am just preparing coffee for you all.
Hehehehehehe

2004Zilla

Smash Master
NNID
2004Zilla

Now that's filthy.
You forgot :4zss: x Kraid.

2004Zilla

Smash Master
NNID
2004Zilla
So I have this urge to change to a ZSS avy...

EDIT: lewl @ new thread title

Last edited:
Top Bottom