• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Rizen

Smash Legend
You're not fit to represent Dr Mario then. For shame. I'm sure HE did his science homework.
Does it bother you that Dr.Mario has a second job as a plumber and throws pills at every problem?

Is LoZ Minish Cap any good?

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
Wind hitbox scummery is probably the most fun thing in any Smash game ever. Gust Cape, Breezy Sheet, Phantoms, Ike's Wind Neutral-B....
The best with that was Greninja because his wind box was just so versatile.

R.I.P Pre-1.04 Hydro Pump. Scoring kills by making others fly off the top of the stage was fun while it lasted.

Mocha

Coffee Addict
In the land of princesses, frogs, and dragons
NNID
Mocha151
3DS FC
4640-0063-5592
The best with that was Greninja because his wind box was just so versatile.

R.I.P Pre-1.04 Hydro Pump. Scoring kills by making others fly off the top of the stage was fun while it lasted.
I think I'm fortunate that I didn't really use Greninja before the patch, that way I'm not as aware of how much the nerf hammer got him now. Either way I don't think it would have mattered, because the hair-pulling experience it has been for me to get comfortable with Greninja's moves never would have been there if I didn't love the character.

I do remember seeing the crazy stuff Hydro Pump could do though, that looked mad fun lol

Cenizas

The Zelda We Need, But Not the One We Deserve
3DS FC
1032-1809-6196
In school today, my friend accidentally told me some homework was due today.

Was so damn PO'd.

Was playing smash with a friend.

He asked how Ganondorf could be buffed.

I said Sakuratena should make him a Diddy clone instead of a Falcon clone.

We ROFLed for many minutes.

No cares were given.

/deardiary

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Hey look, they finally decided to give Zelda a sword.
Ugghh, it looks like they didn't even polish this sword holding animation...

Is this ha replacement 360-stck+B input special for the OP Spawning Sheik who spawns a shark special?

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Relevant conversation about aforementioned "360 B Input Sheik summon, Shark summon Special move" (FINALLY found iT!)

Brawl board Zeldas mighT remember this:

Kataefi said:
oh stop moaning fuj *digital slap*... and take note of this new move I discovered:

It appears Zelda summons Sheik who then summons a shark.

Yet another tool that will allow her to force the approach, though it looks situational with (what looks like...) one thousand frames of ending lag

What do wii think of this?
BJN39 said:
I hope it has transcending priority. > _ > I bet it'll end up being super linear, and you can just airdodge it anyways... Trash move.

Btw, with five specials, what do you think this move's input will be?
(^ Referring to complaints made by Fuujin about Phantom Pre-release.)
#HBC | Scary said:
I'm sure the buffer will be a 360 input.

I'll find a way to love this move. Shark for broken!!!
kyokoro_pamuyo said:
Will that make her Freefal when used in the air, too?
#HBC | Scary said:
Most likely
ZeldaMaster_1 said:
LOL.
Zelda: (summons sheik in some fashion)
Sheik: Hey Zelda look it's a shark
Zelda: Just shut up and help me attack my enemies Sheik.
Sheik: But what if this shark IS our enemy?
Zelda: JUST HELP ME GET RID OF THIS VILLAGER SO HE WON'T PUT MY KNIGHT IN HIS POCKET AGAIN!!
Sheik: Fine..
Meanwhile...
Greninja: (muttering to himself) It's a good thing i had this Shark hat. I should be closing in on the stage by now. (takes a peak at the battle that is taking place) hmmm.. I think i'll wait here until one of them have been ko'd then I'll strike..

Last edited:

ActionShot

Smash Cadet
NNID
Actionshot35
Hi girls! I've got a local tournament today, and it's likely I'll be sporting some Zeldawful there into a few match ups. We typically get around 17 people each week for them, our scene isn't very big where I live. I'll see if I can sass my way to victory.

Mocha

Coffee Addict
In the land of princesses, frogs, and dragons
NNID
Mocha151
3DS FC
4640-0063-5592
I see you, @NinjaLink

Don't be a stranger

Hi girls! I've got a local tournament today, and it's likely I'll be sporting some Zeldawful there into a few match ups. We typically get around 17 people each week for them, our scene isn't very big where I live. I'll see if I can sass my way to victory.
Good luck! Make sure you get a lot of Phantom kills

Last edited:

Fireemblemfreak

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Fireemblemfreak
3DS FC
3024-6545-1788
Hmmm... Why didn't you punish it?
I tried. I would say no john's but I wasn't liking how I played that day. I don't think I ever went Robin on you though?

And Zelda's slow, but I get that's not an excuse because so is Ganon

Last edited:

Lozjam

Smash Champion
OMG my legs are sore.
I can cut them off if you want!
bruh i have no problem ruining you after this
Oh, so it has seemed I have poked the dragon, BAHAHAHAHA very well. It creates more of a challenge! I may be able to destroy you tomorrow, but as I have my tests, I am busy. So we shall see!
BAHAHAHAHA!
ok can we not talk about that ty ty
I am merely giving these fine people here knowledge that they can use in the future. The knowledge will come in extremely good use if you obtain a female dog for a pet. It is also teaching people of biology and how to destroy their enemies! All of this is coming to use for me, because I want a pet Robin:4robinm::4robinf:.
BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
:4ganondorf:

Fireemblemfreak

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Fireemblemfreak
3DS FC
3024-6545-1788
I can cut them off if you want!

Oh, so it has seemed I have poked the dragon, BAHAHAHAHA very well. It creates more of a challenge! I may be able to destroy you tomorrow, but as I have my tests, I am busy. So we shall see!
BAHAHAHAHA!

I am merely giving these fine people here knowledge that they can use in the future. The knowledge will come in extremely good use if you obtain a female dog for a pet. It is also teaching people of biology and how to destroy their enemies! All of this is coming to use for me, because I want a pet Robin:4robinm::4robinf:.
BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
:4ganondorf:
Okay, just pm me or mention me here then.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Mmm... I am really tired... This semester is going to be a *****... Welp, time to do some moderating stuff and relax... And homework...

Top Bottom