• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Y'know, I kind of wanted to ask you all on the MU of Zelda vs. Falco, but I realized something. It'd be ridiculous for 10 - 20 Zelda mains discussing with 1 Falco main. *sigh* Whatever shall I do?

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Y'know, I kind of wanted to ask you all on the MU of Zelda vs. Falco, but I realized something. It'd be ridiculous for 10 - 20 Zelda mains discussing with 1 Falco main. *sigh* Whatever shall I do?
Get the other Falco mains over here too.

Fireemblemfreak

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Fireemblemfreak
3DS FC
3024-6545-1788
Smashboards doesn't want me to like Zelda today. The only alerts I got were for Robin. WELL TOO BAD BOARDS

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Smashboards doesn't want me to like Zelda today. The only alerts I got were for Robin. WELL TOO BAD BOARDS
You don't get alerts if you haven't read the messages since your last alert.

Unrelated, I happened to notice while typing this that in the gif in your sig, Zelda's hair clips into her left breast and now it's the only thing I'm ever going to notice when I see it.

Fireemblemfreak

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Fireemblemfreak
3DS FC
3024-6545-1788
You don't get alerts if you haven't read the messages since your last alert.

Unrelated, I happened to notice while typing this that in the gif in your sig, Zelda's hair clips into her left breast and now it's the only thing I'm ever going to notice when I see it.
I KNOW I HATE IT BUT I DON'T HAVE ANYTHING ELSE BUT THIS
tumblr_ng1k03DxOs1stypgzo1_500.gif

Rizen

Smash Legend
What's happening now? I miss Fujin :(

I played Falco in all star and he feels seriously nerfed. But it might be that I'm not using him right.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
I feel similarly about Falco. I wanted to like him, but he doesn't like me back.

Might just be like Lucario where I simply didn't bother to learn how the character works though. Neither feel very intuitive to me.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
What's happening now? I miss Fujin :(

I played Falco in all star and he feels seriously nerfed. But it might be that I'm not using him right.
You should look in the Falco boards! Please, it's lonely over there. :sadeyes:

Fireemblemfreak

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Fireemblemfreak
3DS FC
3024-6545-1788
This has nothing to do with Smash, but I'm doing a shiny badge quest in AS and I just got shiny Plusle after like 3 weeks. So, I'm pretty happy c:

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Cannot unsee.

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
But ed sis, when you have Sheik with what she is now, and Zeldawful with what she is now.

Why even bother with Zelda at all?

Like in Brawl, Sheik couldn't kill so it was nice to use Zelda for the running up smash, and to avoid chaingrabs.
But with no transform, there's no reason to bother with Zeldawful.
Simple, really really stubborn. Otherwise, you're right.

Spirst

I don't mind too much, honestly. Club Nintendo was pretty finicky at times. I just hope they make the new system smoother.

Spirst

You're not fit to represent Dr Mario then. For shame. I'm sure HE did his science homework.

Last edited:
I have a test tomorrow but I don't ever review for English

English is easy for me. History is hard :|

Last edited:

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
Club Nintendo discontinuing apparently.
I just ordered my smash bros posters. That's the only good thing they've done in a while, in the U.S. at least. Well, except the mewtwo thing.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Uni starts up today... ****, why did I sleep at 4am and why is my sleep schedule so messed up? Let's see if I can crash at midnight... I don't want to go.

Still gonna go train hard with my Zelda for some reason. At least I'm rewarded for tipping with her f-tilt. Also, why the hell does Phantom slash miss at point blank?

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Still gonna go train hard with my Zelda for some reason. At least I'm rewarded for tipping with her f-tilt. Also, why the hell does Phantom slash miss at point blank?
Because you're playing Zelda.

Phantom's hitboxes are so bad, I have no idea why there are so many flaws in the move considering what it is...

Last edited:

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
Uni starts up today... ****, why did I sleep at 4am and why is my sleep schedule so messed up? Let's see if I can crash at midnight... I don't want to go.
I know the feel sis. I'm working on an assignment atm & it's making me sad ;_;

Because you're playing Zelda.

Phantom's hitboxes are so bad, I have no idea why there are so many flaws in the move considering what it is...
It has a lot of interesting. I'm only talking about the fully charged Phantom slash. Idk when instant charge phantom slash is useful other than lucky grab breaks or (crappy) meat shielding.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I know the feel sis. I'm working on an assignment atm & it's making me sad ;_;
My university just started its spring semester today. I really don't want to go since it's cold outside and I'm tired. Well, whatever...

I might have to switch my C-stick to attack when I use Zelda. Her smash attacks don't connect almost 50% of the time

Top Bottom