• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Yes. My stomach gets genuinely upset like that. As for mentally wonky, that may be because you were drinking it without drinking water, leaving you dehydrated. You should always drink water either before or after you drink coffee. I also recommend you water down the coffee the first couple of times you drink coffee. Here, what you need to do is boil some water and make some coffee. Fill your cup about 1/3 with hot cocoa mix, and ten pour the boiling water 3/4 of the cup and stir. That leaves 1/4 of the mug for coffee, making it taste great. Oh yeah, and if stomach issues of any kind stay, eat a spoonful of honey, it helps a ton.
It's kind of weird that I am telling a pharmacist of all people this, but I have spent a lot of times in hospitals and doctors offices though. BAHAHAHAHA.
Dehydration sounds right. I remember feeling shaky, queasy, off-balance, and a general sense of wrongness among other symptoms. The recipe sounds interesting, but I guess you can't really call what I drink coffee just because of how much creamer I'll put into it. I love specialty creamers, they're the best imo. I'll keep the honey in mind, since we always have it in the house.
And I'm not actually a pharmacist ;v;! I just work in the pharmacy as an on-the-floor associate. Stocking shelves, zoning the OTC, binning overstock, inventory, occasionally taking up the register behind the counter. That kind of thing. But thank you for the advice!

I'm the same way with coffee brewed in a typical coffee maker. Two cups is a recipe for stomach pain. Aeropress coffee is fine though, that sort of brewing method results in a less acidic and bitter coffee.

@Lozjam's suggestions of antacids works too.
I've gotten stomach pain from generic home-brewed coffee as well as store-bought bottled iced fraps by Starbucks. That's actually what caused the work-related experience I described.

I've been considering a keurig machine, what do you guys think?

Last edited:

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
thought coffee made you sick, have you at least tried a cup?
Keeping the antacid advice in mind to see if it helps. And actually, yes I have. A friend brewed an iced hazelnut keurig cup for me once, and I didn't have any side effects. I'm wondering if keurig ingredients are better than generic coffee. Also, my parents use Master Chef coffee.

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
Hold on lemme check.

Also Hi Zelda mains.

Edit: It was page 420

ha 420
Ok, I knew it was bad but not THAT bad, LOL.

Oh and @ Twili Twili we tried. We all tried. But we failed miserably. I think I only got to like page 13...
Protip: Don't like the mods' posts during a likespam attack. :awesome:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
The new title makes us look so classy and innocent.

In truth though, we are just raiders.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Toying around with Lucario in training is vaguely making me want to play him.

I know for a fact I would regret it wholly

but Aura Sphere is fun

also smash 4's nair hitbox is so sexy

eat your heart out wii fit trainer

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
No videos yet. I want and need some. There were so many Diddys in bracket so Zelda saw more time in the pools.

If there were that many Diddys at paragon.....apex is gonna be a jungle.

Milky.

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MyKeyZ
3DS FC
2707-1638-6160
This thread name is perfect! I bet most of the zelda mains here are obsessed with coffee/ other beverages and loves Starbucks '-'

F.u.j.i.n Age: Inquistion

Banned via Warnings
No videos yet. I want and need some. There were so many Diddys in bracket so Zelda saw more time in the pools.

If there were that many Diddys at paragon.....apex is gonna be a jungle.
But ed sis, when you have Sheik with what she is now, and Zeldawful with what she is now.

Why even bother with Zelda at all?

Like in Brawl, Sheik couldn't kill so it was nice to use Zelda for the running up smash, and to avoid chaingrabs.
But with no transform, there's no reason to bother with Zeldawful.

Xys

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1435-5012-4542
For the first time i noticed fuujin being banned. His being banned and coming back is a testimony to his conviction to the Zeldar boards. #blessed

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
For the first time i noticed fuujin being banned. His being banned and coming back is a testimony to his conviction to the Zeldar boards. #blessed
Hey, the wind carries him back.

yes

no

I get my pumpkin spice latte every autumn from them, otherwise I stick to stuff I make at home.

Thread title is great btw, Indigo's a hater
its tru, i hate your dumb pumpkin spice lattes too

best hot drink is probably just plain green tee

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Looks like we have another red tyrant who insists on being a sheep.
Me? ... It seems my pun didn't work... I have dishonored my red tyrant brothers and sisters... Off I go to work on my Falco Moveset Data thread...

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
His being banned and coming back is a testimony to his conviction to the Zeldar boards. #blessed
More like it's because the mod regulars here won't ban him on sight. :rolleyes:

Tbh he probably got noticed when he tried posting on the Paletuna boards...

Furret

Long Body Pokémon

should we go protest on paletuna boards then?
Edit: get out our free fujin signs

Last edited:

Xys

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1435-5012-4542

Omg your avatar is lovely
200.gif

Last edited:
Top Bottom