• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
@ Shrokatii Shrokatii Great games, amigo! ^o^ Those were really fun matches! That Zelda......Those LIGHTNING KICKS..........my Peach was kicked around like a soccer ball T-T But we should play again soon! Mah head's starting to hurt so that's why I left :p
Lol, you too. I still need to work on my predictability and get-on-stage situations, but yeah we should play again later.

Last edited:

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
So I've heard. Ima go find that real quick now that I'm on the laptop.

That reminds me I still need to finish her discography, I've been sleeping on Vespertine for far too long ;_;

Also, Smashboards seems to not like stuff that breaches copyright so... yeah.
Yeah I figured :p And you sleeping out on Vespertine is a sin, man. That's like, the best album written. Tbh it all goes downhill after that so it doesn't really matter if you skip the rest. The new one sounds very good though.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
ok so now i can express my hatred and distaste for people with this reaction image

Cia.png

Also new zelda music today, yay!

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Not really.

@ BJN39 BJN39 Do you still want me to continue the Farore's Wind thing? @S.F.L.R_9 's pics are like 1000x better. :p
Thanks for the compliment, but your pictures are fine. If BJN says it's ok for you to continue, the more help the better. :)
I was hoping you'd still like to help. :p Teamwork will knock out the project much faster.

Though, Nammy12 has volunteered to provide pictures, so I suppose just make sure as well that your descriptions of the reference points are clear enough too. (Which they already did seem good, so I'm not worried.)

Edit : Btw don't feel like you need to rush to finish these or anything. Take you time, especially if it keeps it from getting boring. :p

@ BJN39 BJN39 yew keep on being bewtiful gorl. With sass and latex, nothing can stop yew from rewling the world now.
Thanks gorl~ :4wiifit:

Last edited:

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
So... @Mocha, how are your plans to turn me good now?
BAHAHAHAHA
I have turned this place into a war hungry society that loves to raid! They even tried to attaxk(and failed btw) their Link brothers. The treachery, I like it!
We didn't raid the Links though, their thread title just appealed to our inner sassiness and we had to respond. :3
That's actually kinda cute for some reason. And everyone is welcome to the beverage fan club. I say beverage cause not everyone likes coffee.
I love coffee, but sadly I can't drink it. I can't pinpoint the reason, but it makes me sick to my stomach. Coffee-flavored things like ice cream and yogurt just don't cut it...

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
I am disappointed in the music. Go sit in the corner and rethink your life.
Being overorchestrated doesn't really make one cover better than the other, though. You go and rethink your life, mister irresistible. >:C

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
Ill only be satisfied when one of you is named FrenchVanilla
I'll only be satisfied with cute pictures
furret cutie.png

dawww

@ Twili Twili why you gotta read all the posts before making comments
I can tell, I get a wave of likes from you, love ya too sweety

I love coffee, but sadly I can't drink it. I can't pinpoint the reason, but it makes me sick to my stomach. Coffee-flavored things like ice cream and yogurt just don't cut it...
that's unfortunate, It feels like a shame when someone can't have something do to allergies or something of the sort, where the actual problem should be they don't like it

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
ok so now i can express my hatred and distaste for people with this reaction image

View attachment 36287
I don't like you... Good-bye.

Back to Hyrule Warriors talk :3
After getting everyone to 120 that wasn't past it already (link midna ruto 150-138) I finally put a gigantic dent into TP map with only 9 dark squares compared to the 20+ I had before, alas tho there was 4 maps I could not possibly complete with even 121-128 Zelda Darunia and Ghirahim.

Zelda map in particular cause she does too little damage to an imprisoned and, for a warning if anyone else ever gets there (A4/Next to the only top teleporter to the left of it), it's the only imprisoned I've encountered so far that does its Lightning attack on you immediately if you're in its circle while he's "charging". So some advice is kill summoner when it appears and have the cuccos tank the hits for you, bout the only way you can win on this map under 15 minutes, otherwise you're doing too little damage and if you go too far away being afraid of the lightning he might just fall on his dumb belly and slide for like 10 or so seconds possibly even do the 6 shockwaves from his feet if he felt like it.

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
@ Twili Twili why you gotta read all the posts before making comments
I can tell, I get a wave of likes from you, love ya too sweety

that's unfortunate, It feels like a shame when someone can't have something do to allergies or something of the sort, where the actual problem should be they don't like it
I like to read up on what I missed, and y'all got some likable posts. I apologize if it looks like spam.. :'3
Though this next concept is probably foreign to this social, at least they're genuine likes and not just like-raids. Dear god the like-raids on that old thread... There's a reason I have over 7.6k likes.

I don't even know if it's an allergy or not. I used to be able to drink coffee, but then.. nope. Energy drinks, too. I think it's less to do with caffeine and more to do with the other energy components, since I can drink naturally caffeinated tea and cavity-inducing sugary soda like Mt. Dew.

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
I don't like you... Good-bye.

Back to Hyrule Warriors talk :3
After getting everyone to 120 that wasn't past it already (link midna ruto 150-138) I finally put a gigantic dent into TP map with only 9 dark squares compared to the 20+ I had before, alas tho there was 4 maps I could not possibly complete with even 121-128 Zelda Darunia and Ghirahim.

Zelda map in particular cause she does too little damage to an imprisoned and, for a warning if anyone else ever gets there (A4/Next to the only top teleporter to the left of it), it's the only imprisoned I've encountered so far that does its Lightning attack on you immediately if you're in its circle while he's "charging". So some advice is kill summoner when it appears and have the cuccos tank the hits for you, bout the only way you can win on this map under 15 minutes, otherwise you're doing too little damage and if you go too far away being afraid of the lightning he might just fall on his dumb belly and slide for like 10 or so seconds possibly even do the 6 shockwaves from his feet if he felt like it.
The Twilight map sounds scary ;_;

I'm currently just trying to get all the Lv. 3 weapons on the normal Adventure map (only need 4 more til I'm done with getting those then off to get Cia's, Volca's & Wizzro's).

Getting Agitha's & Zant's Lv. 3 was a pain in the *** though (I hate them in this game) ;_;

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
I like to read up on what I missed, and y'all got some likable posts. I apologize if it looks like spam.. :'3
nah I just get excited then realize it was a trap
almost every time too, I'm like "ooh boy a post!" followed by "dang it"

Twili you vixen stop tricking me

I don't even know if it's an allergy or not. I used to be able to drink coffee, but then.. nope. Energy drinks, too. I think it's less to do with caffeine and more to do with the other energy components, since I can drink naturally caffeinated tea and cavity-inducing sugary soda like Mt. Dew.
energy drinks are gross anyways

I'm so like proud of myself right now. So I was playing a villager and he was riding on a lloid, then I caped him and he flew off and died.
doc's cape has a huge hitbox (which is awesome), if only he could stall himself once like in melee

D

Deleted member

Though this next concept is probably foreign to this social, at least they're genuine likes and not just like-raids. Dear god the like-raids on that old thread... There's a reason I have over 7.6k likes.

I gave you like 1.5k likes out of that 7.6k

Last edited by a moderator:

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Being overorchestrated doesn't really make one cover better than the other, though. You go and rethink your life, mister irresistible. >:C
1. Not irresistible as you may think
2. The two pieces I presented are way better than the cover there. The dynamic of a violin, a piano, and drums is just offsetting, as they share too similar of sounds to create a nice sounding piece.
We didn't raid the Links though, their thread title just appealed to our inner sassiness and we had to respond. :3

BAHAHAHAHA it was a failed raid attempt, it very cute how you try to cover it up.
Also, I know why. It's not allergies or anything as I have the same problem. It has to due with your stomach acids creating even more so due to the coffee beam. Try taking an antacid such as Zantac, that should make everything better.

Jaguar360

Smash Lord
NNID
Jaguar360
3DS FC
0516-7348-2137
Probably SUPER late with this, my I did my favorite Pokemon thing.
Fav Pokemon.png
Still trying to catch up from page 257. Braless Samus is gold! XD
EDIT: Wow, this was incredibly out of the blue lol and it sounds perverted when it's actually refrencing Zeldagana XD
Oh well

Last edited:

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
nah I just get excited then realize it was a trap
almost every time too, I'm like "ooh boy a post!" followed by "dang it"

Twili you vixen stop tricking me

energy drinks are gross anyways
That gif though... and yeah, I know the feel of thinking you're going to get a new post, but then it's a like. Those likes..
Now when I look for new posts, I just click the page I'm on and see if it says Go to First Unread.

And yeah, they are gross. And unhealthy. Eeugh.

I gave you like 1.5k likes out of that 7.6k

If there were a mechanic on this site to see how many likes you've gotten from any user, I would call you out. >:C
You didn't like-spam as much as @ Metalbro Metalbro did. No one spammed as much as him. Who else tried, though? I don't remember.

BAHAHAHAHA it was a failed raid attempt, it very cute how you try to cover it up.
Also, I know why. It's not allergies or anything as I have the same problem. It has to due with your stomach acids creating even more so due to the coffee beam. Try taking an antacid such as Zantac, that should make everything better.
It wasn't a raid. We didn't have enough sisters for a raid. :sadeyes:
Plus I agree with their idea of an alliance. The Triforce must remain united, after all. We should just go over there one day for like.. a picnic! Or something. :D

And really? I'll have to try that. Do you get genuine stomach upset? Like the bad bubbly bathroom-is-inevitable kind of upset? Drinking a coffee at work one time made me really mentally wonky, too. Wasn't fun.

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Yeah nobody like spams like me.
So many posts... What page did you get to before you stopped? Everyone in that thread has thousands of more likes than they should because of events passed. Ahh.. memories.

Lozjam

Smash Champion
That gif though... and yeah, I know the feel of thinking you're going to get a new post, but then it's a like. Those likes..
Now when I look for new posts, I just click the page I'm on and see if it says Go to First Unread.

And yeah, they are gross. And unhealthy. Eeugh.

If there were a mechanic on this site to see how many likes you've gotten from any user, I would call you out. >:C
You didn't like-spam as much as @ Metalbro Metalbro did. No one spammed as much as him. Who else tried, though? I don't remember.

It wasn't a raid. We didn't have enough sisters for a raid. :sadeyes:
Plus I agree with their idea of an alliance. The Triforce must remain united, after all. We should just go over there one day for like.. a picnic! Or something. :D

And really? I'll have to try that. Do you get genuine stomach upset? Like the bad bubbly bathroom-is-inevitable kind of upset? Drinking a coffee at work one time made me really mentally wonky, too. Wasn't fun.
Yes. My stomach gets genuinely upset like that. As for mentally wonky, that may be because you were drinking it without drinking water, leaving you dehydrated. You should always drink water either before or after you drink coffee. I also recommend you water down the coffee the first couple of times you drink coffee. Here, what you need to do is boil some water and make some coffee. Fill your cup about 1/3 with hot cocoa mix, and ten pour the boiling water 3/4 of the cup and stir. That leaves 1/4 of the mug for coffee, making it taste great. Oh yeah, and if stomach issues of any kind stay, eat a spoonful of honey, it helps a ton.
It's kind of weird that I am telling a pharmacist of all people this, but I have spent a lot of times in hospitals and doctors offices though. BAHAHAHAHA.

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
So many posts... What page did you get to before you stopped? Everyone in that thread has thousands of more likes than they should because of events passed. Ahh.. memories.
Hold on lemme check.

Also Hi Zelda mains.

Edit: It was page 420

ha 420

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
I'm the same way with coffee brewed in a typical coffee maker. Two cups is a recipe for stomach pain. Aeropress coffee is fine though, that sort of brewing method results in a less acidic and bitter coffee.

@ Lozjam Lozjam 's suggestions of antacids works too.

I was ZSS, actually. And it was Villager who KO'ed me, out of all characters. I had even gotten him at 140% damage while doing my best not to spam too.
I guess @ Fernosaur Fernosaur already addressed it but the bowling ball is hella strong. I've been KO'd by it as low as 43% on Greninja before.

Last edited:
Top Bottom