• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

D

Deleted member

@ Shrokatii Shrokatii Since i'm bored and you can't play with Macchiato, wanna verse?

i feel kinda meh for just popping in like this .-.

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
So, in case any sis here likes Björk, her new album leaked yesterday and it's pretty ****ing damn good, girls.

I dunno Smashboard's policies for sharing music, so if you want a working link to the leak let me know :'D
So I've heard. Ima go find that real quick now that I'm on the laptop.

That reminds me I still need to finish her discography, I've been sleeping on Vespertine for far too long ;_;

Also, Smashboards seems to not like stuff that breaches copyright so... yeah.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

When you can't find your earbuds and you wanna listen to music...

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
I was considering playing Roy/Ludwig for awhile, but that upB is such a dealbreaker for me.
Well, I mostly play for my own enjoyment (not a tournament guy. But this is because there's nothing for tournaments where I live), so this doesn't stop me from playing Iggy. But it's still awful.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Well, I mostly play for my own enjoyment (not a tournament guy. But this is because there's nothing for tournaments where I live), so this doesn't stop me from playing Iggy. But it's still awful.
Kind of the same boat, but it does stop me from playing them because it's just that bad.

I mean, at least their overall recovery is good and they can still airdodge/hammer during the upB, but those low percent kills when he has to recover low are just depressing.

I'm pretty bad at the character anyway, so I guess I don't really lose much for dropping them.

Last edited:

F.u.j.i.n Age: Inquistion

Banned via Warnings
Wait wtf are you guys talking about, the bowser jr/koopalings Up Bs are amazing.....

It combos from side b and follows up with a hammer set up kills at like 100 <_<

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
Yeah, in term of gimpability, even a hit that would send you toward the stage can gimp you.

It's quite situationnal (there's the side-B, at least), but it's always enraging.

rabbits

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0130-2883-3067
Zelda's always been a pocket for me. I have enough trouble winning with characters who don't have dysfunctional smashes.

Seriously though, how do people not think Luigi's recovery is bad. Am I missing something here?

And as long as I'm asking, does Shiek have bad matchups?

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Seriously though, how do people not think Luigi's recovery is bad. Am I missing something here?
The distance is good, its vulnerability is bad. Boss himself said it's Luigi's weak point, and he can mash fast enough to recover with downB without using a double jump.

D

Deleted member

@ Shrokatii Shrokatii Great games, amigo! ^o^ Those were really fun matches! That Zelda......Those LIGHTNING KICKS..........my Peach was kicked around like a soccer ball T-T But we should play again soon! Mah head's starting to hurt so that's why I left :p

Top Bottom