• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
It has a lot of interesting. I'm only talking about the fully charged Phantom slash. Idk when instant charge phantom slash is useful other than lucky grab breaks or (crappy) meat shielding.
Phantom's hitboxes are really questionable, only the sword does damage and for whatever reason it only does things with its sword at the end of its charge.

I don't think there's ever really a reason to use uncharged, I learned the other day that there's a half-charged version that may be usable though.

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
uncharged is good for quick spacing. And partial stop signing people. Its not very good on fast moving people like falcon or mac but average speeders it works on. Also good at air cockblocking some approaches

Mocha

Coffee Addict
In the land of princesses, frogs, and dragons
NNID
Mocha151
3DS FC
4640-0063-5592
My own personal version of Zelda's Tier List of her moves (based on general viability/greater reward over risk)

S Tier

- Up taunt
- Down tilt
- Ferrari's Wind

A Tier

- Back throw
- Back air
- Forward air

B Tier

- Side taunt
- Down throw
- Dash attack
- Forward tilt
- Forward smash
- Neutral air

C Tier

- Down air
- Down smash
- Up tilt
- Up throw
- Jab

D Tier

- Down taunt
- Up air
- Phantom
- Nayru's Love
- Forward throw

E Tier

- Roll
- Spot dodge
- Air dodge

F Tier

- Din's Fire
- Up smash

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
My own personal version of Zelda's Tier List of her moves (based on general viability/greater reward over risk)
But our air dodge has less ending lag than Laggy Kicks and Finger Bang. It must be soooo much better. :^)

Milky.

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MyKeyZ
3DS FC
2707-1638-6160
Aye I got uploaded! This was my first week with the game so it was probably some where back in November so bare with me!!

But let me tell you guys something it's the most hilarious dubs I've ever played in cause the Rosalina at the second last match starts team attacking thinking it was me but it was her partner xD MAKE SURE WATCH ALL OF IT! http://youtu.be/09bSaBeO96g

I'm the one using the tag(s): Milky (obviously) and Laiteux

Last edited:

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
Excuuuuuuuse me princesses, but the Greninja boards are doing a MU discussion about Zelda if anyone is interested in giving us some input: http://smashboards.com/threads/mast...-palutena-robin-peach-1-19-1-26.369356/page-9

Why did I even make that reference, I'm not even a Link main

I'm such a dork

I also was curious to see if Zelda was really as bad as I had heard, so I decided to take her for a spin in For Glory

Was considerably less bad than I thought it would be. Then again it is For Glory, my Win Rate still suffered though.

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
Excuuuuuuuse me princesses, but the Greninja boards are doing a MU discussion about Zelda if anyone is interested in giving us some input: http://smashboards.com/threads/mast...-palutena-robin-peach-1-19-1-26.369356/page-9

I'm such a dork

I also was curious to see if Zelda was really as bad as I had heard, so I decided to take her for a spin in For Glory

Was considerably less bad than I thought it would be. Then again it is For Glory, my Win Rate still suffered though.
2 things :
1. You don't have to cross a line though "I'm such a dork"
2. you're on the smash boards forums, we know you're a dork, we're all dorks

Mocha

Coffee Addict
NNID
Mocha151
3DS FC
4640-0063-5592
Aye I got uploaded! This was my first week with the game so it was probably some where back in November so bare with me!!

But let me tell you guys something it's the most hilarious dubs I've ever played in cause the Rosalina at the second last match starts team attacking thinking it was me but it was her partner xD MAKE SURE WATCH ALL OF IT! http://youtu.be/09bSaBeO96g

I'm the one using the tag(s): Milky (obviously) and Laiteux
What Rosalina? Also, I saw that Mocha SD, Milky :p

I'm such a dork

I wouldn't mind partaking in this, though would you prefer for me to respond here, there, or both? I lurk the Greninja forums anyway, so I'm fine with either.

Last edited:

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
I wouldn't mind partaking in this, though would you prefer for me to respond here, there, or both? I lurk the Greninja forums anyway, so I'm fine with either.
It would be better to post there just for convenience for the ninjas who don't actually frequent these boards (I at least lurk here ocassionally). And yes I know you lurk the Greninja forums, we had a discussion that took almost an entire page about Greninja being banned from OU after all =P

Milky.

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MyKeyZ
3DS FC
2707-1638-6160
H
What Rosalina? Also, I saw that Mocha SD, Milky :p
Haha. Yeah the second last match she goes the character Rosalina and starts attacking her own partner cause me and the other guy were both using the same zero suit

Mocha

Coffee Addict
NNID
Mocha151
3DS FC
4640-0063-5592
It would be better to post there just for convenience for the ninjas who don't actually frequent these boards (I at least lurk here ocassionally). And yes I know you lurk the Greninja forums, we had a discussion that took almost an entire page about Greninja being banned from OU after all =P
Well I added some of my input. If any of you Zelda sisters have anything more to add, feel free to do so

Phenomiracle

Smash Ace

S Tier

- Up taunt
- Down tilt
- Ferrari's Wind

A Tier

- Back throw
- Back air
- Forward air

B Tier

- Side taunt
- Down throw
- Dash attack
- Forward tilt
- Forward smash
- Neutral air

C Tier

- Down air
- Down smash
- Up tilt
- Up throw
- Jab

D Tier

- Down taunt
- Up air
- Phantom
- Nayru's Love
- Forward throw

E Tier

- Roll
- Spot dodge
- Air dodge

F Tier

- Din's Fire
- Up smash
Down Taunt is S Tier. The ultimate disrespect taunt.

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
Oh god, I ran into another Zelda in Roll Glory (and not a "You play Zelda? I'll play Zelda and fail at trying beating your main with your main" mirror match). That's rare so I was happy.

Favorite moves? Up-Smash and Din's Fire. I cringed.

Last edited:

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
Down taunt have so many uses.

Saying hello, goodbye, high fives, waving at a camper, waving at someone who can't recover...

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Speaking of down taunt, recently I was on FG, and managed to hit a little Mac just over the edge with a full charged phantom slash, and so I "waved him off" as he flew away and died. :3

Another good time for the wave off is when you land a lightning kick on them at more-than-enough-to-kill percent, and they're flying all the way across the stage. Iz just like "BYE"

Last edited:

Mocha

Coffee Addict
NNID
Mocha151
3DS FC
4640-0063-5592
Speaking of down taunt, recently I was on FG, and managed to hit a little Mac just over the edge with a full charged phantom slash, and so I "waved him off" as he flew away and died. :3

Another good time for the wave off is when you land a lightning kick on them at more-than-enough-to-kill percent, and they're flying all the way across the stage. Iz just like "BYE"
I love it when Phantom stops Captain Falcon's and Ganondorf's recoveries with the wind hitbox pushing them away after they Up B

TTTTTsd

Gordeau Main Paint Drinker
NNID
InverseTangent
Wind hitbox scummery is probably the most fun thing in any Smash game ever. Gust Cape, Breezy Sheet, Phantoms, Ike's Wind Neutral-B....

Last edited:

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
Wind hitbox scummery is probably the most fun thing in any Smash game ever. Gust Cape, Breezy Sheet, Phantoms, Ike's Wind Neutral-B....
I just killed a Ness today by actually just running into him. He used up b, and while he was falling trying to grab onto the ledge, I jumped, got in his way and pushed him in midair. Was hilarious

Last edited:

Mocha

Coffee Addict
NNID
Mocha151
3DS FC
4640-0063-5592
We should totally compile some gifs of moments where we gimp people offstage. Lets face it... we could never brag about this in the Brawl days. It's about time we lift up our chins, and pretend be flashy that we have the tools for gimping.

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
We should totally compile some gifs of moments where we gimp people offstage. Lets face it... we could never brag about this in the Brawl days. It's about time we lift up our chins, and pretend be flashy that we have the tools for gimping.
talking about these tools?

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
And what about this Tool?

Anyway Zelda's Dair is satisfying now. Poor Captain Falcons that dies at 40%. I also managed to gimp some characters with Nair.

Roll Glory Falcons are fun. You just need to use your neutral A to make them uneasy about how they mindlessly rush toward you.

Playing Zelda means being fearless.

Top Bottom