• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Mocha

Coffee Addict
In the land of princesses, frogs, and dragons
NNID
Mocha151
3DS FC
4640-0063-5592
You know what I'd like to see more in HW? We get new characters and costumes, and that's all good. But it'd be nice to get some more maps. And I'm not talking about adventure maps, where you have to go through a bazillion different tiles of quests, though that at least gives us more content to do, I guess.

I'm talking about actual maps. We only have what, Hyrule Field, Twilight Realm, Skyloft, Lake Hylia, Gerudo Desert, and a few others. It'd be neat to see some new places, even a MM stage, with the upcoming pack.

Phenomiracle

Smash Ace
I watched the Direct with zero expectations, so I wasn't disappointed in the slightest. Music for the new FE reveal was amazing.

Splatoon looked cool. Xenoblade X's locations looked awesome and its accompanying track sounded epic. Hiroyuki Sawano still has it.

But SMG2 for $10? Holy God. I've never played SMG2, so bai gaiz I'm off to get that steal.

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
You know what I'd like to see more in HW? We get new characters and costumes, and that's all good. But it'd be nice to get some more maps. And I'm not talking about adventure maps, where you have to go through a bazillion different tiles of quests, though that at least gives us more content to do, I guess.

I'm talking about actual maps. We only have what, Hyrule Field, Twilight Realm, Skyloft, Lake Hylia, Gerudo Desert, and a few others. It'd be neat to see some new places, even a MM stage, with the upcoming pack.
This. I still have a fragment of hope for a Clock Town map, although I know that this fragment will be annihilated as soon as the pack is released :p

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
New Fire Emblem?! eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!

Cenizas

The Zelda We Need, But Not the One We Deserve
3DS FC
1032-1809-6196
So I finally watched the Nintendo Direct, and while it wasn't the best I was decently pleased. Splatoon and the new FE are definitely worthy of all my hype.

D

Deleted member

SDIFUHIUHVNIXJFNGZOIERGJFGUOEJCNUZEROGJEURHGUSER OH MY GOD THAT NEW FIRE EMBLEM IM SO FREAKING HYPED ^O^

micstar615

Smash Ace
OMG YOU GUYS!!!!

FAIR EMBLEMMM HYYYYPPPUUUU!!

I'm SO stoked for the new FE, it looks dope, I was a big fan of Awakening (I like all FE games but Awakening was my first)

My biggest hope is that they add same sex romance options but they probably won't so I'll have to settle for the obvious homosexual subtext in some supports

Cenizas

The Zelda We Need, But Not the One We Deserve
3DS FC
1032-1809-6196
If there was anything missing from the FE soundtrack in smash 4, it would be the Sacred Stones music that plays in Apotheosis. The battle theme was perfect.

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Would you like to talk about it? Would you like to vent? Talking about problems is sometimes good since you can get them off your chest.
Really? Okay then, I wanna vent too for that time I rage quit.

F*** CAPTAIN FALCON

The end

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
god i miss the GBAs animations

It's so stylish
I got PoR at release but I didn't finish it because it just didn't have the same charm as the GBA games without the over-the-top animations.

Well, that and my Ike got so royally RNG screwed he turned out worse than Roy. That was a miracle of the worst kind.

2004Zilla

Smash Master
NNID
2004Zilla
Would you like to talk about it? Would you like to vent? Talking about problems is sometimes good since you can get them off your chest.
So, apparently, Lucario's blue ball of doom thingy still hits you if you're hanging on a ledge.

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
I got PoR at release but I didn't finish it because it just didn't have the same charm as the GBA games without the over-the-top animations.

Well, that and my Ike got so royally RNG screwed he turned out worse than Roy. That was a miracle of the worst kind.
you talking about melee? cause so far my play through of FE6 has been good to Roy

Really? Okay then, I wanna vent too for that time I rage quit.

F*** CAPTAIN FALCON

The end
So, apparently, Lucario's blue ball of doom thingy still hits you if you're hanging on a ledge.

Captainfalconending.jpg

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
My Roy actually turned out great in FE6 too, but nobody believes me when I say that and insist that he's the worst lord in the series so I believe them.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Wait, aren't you supposed to have some I-frames while on the ledge unless you abuse ledge-hanging? Anyway, Lucario's Aura Sphere gets massive the more he's damaged; at a certain point, it clips the floor. Meanwhile, Samus's Charge Shot only touches or hovers above the ground.

... For Glory edge-guarders almost always camp with projectiles and it's much worse with Lucarios. Only thing you could do, is throw out a Nayru's Love or some reflect move before grabbing the ledge. Nayru's Love probably has a large enough hitbox that it would cause Lucario to flinch, Falco's Reflector has incredible range, and Palutena's Reflect Barrier is okay, but it's risky since she might not be able to make it back on the ledge with the end lag, (Dark) Pit's Orbitars are all right since they can push people back and he has good recovery, and (Dr.) Mario's Cape is like Nayru's Love since it makes him float a bit.

Maybe a counter? Hell, I could see Little Mac Slip Countering and flying back on stage while Lucario gets thrown off.

Anyway, on For Glory, with spammers, cheap winners, and tryhards, I always expect they're going to pull **** like this that I can feel Lucarios desperately trying to land an Aura Sphere because they don't know how else to KO you.

My Roy actually turned out great in FE6 too, but nobody believes me when I say that and insist that he's the worst lord in the series so I believe them.
You probably got lucky... I don't get lucky... ANNA, MY DEAR RNG GODDESS! WHAT HAVE I DONE TO DISPLEASE YOU?!

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Who is your favorite though?

D

Deleted member

So I've been talking with a friend and we both believe that this next Fire Emblem game may be a prequel to Awakening. We looked at the characters and they seem to look like other characters (Or have similar traits). First, the blue haired girl (Who im gonna assume is one of the main characters) has the same hair style as Lucina, although slightly longer. We thought this this may be the daughter of Marth and Caeda and the mother of Chrom. Also, we believed the red haired Pegasus Knight may be the mother of Cordelia since they both have red hair and they're both Pegasus Knights. The Maid Girl seen MAY been related to Cherche since they're both maids (This probably doesn't mean they're related though). There was also a character that had a striking resemblance to Inigo. This character may be the father of Olivia. And if this blue haired main character is the mother of Chrom, Emmeryn and Lissa, then I'm assuming she's gonna hook up with that blond guy seen in the trailer. All of this speculation is making me even more hyped xD

Last edited by a moderator:

ZombieBran

Smash Lord
Girls I was on For Glory teams (I know, already a mistake) and the input lag was so severe that there was literally a 1+ second delay. We all looked super drunk. It was especially strange because there was no other lag. It was as smooth as it can be.

Last edited:

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Ok, just saw the direct....
It was okay.....
Love the new FE game, can't wait to get it!
I am definitely going to pick up Metroid Prime Trilogy for $10
New 3DS, seen everything all about it. It's no new news. I might pick up the MM one though, as long as I can turn in my 3DS for money
I really want Xenoblade 3D
I think Young Link is cool.
Love how Xenoblade Chronicles X is looking
Splatoon we got almost nothing relevant....
Sigh............
Then we got other stuff I care almost nothing about.....

Top Bottom