• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

I felt like it was the worst

The only thing I can remember well was Xenoblade and Fire Emblem. They basically told us things we knew about the 3DS for 10 minutes.

Spirst

The only thing I can remember well was Xenoblade and Fire Emblem. They basically told us things we knew about the 3DS for 10 minutes.
"This New 3DS (dumb name btw) will have many new features like a C-stick that lets you perform Smash attacks in Super Smash Brothers for the 3DS."

ok..

I mean, it's cool and all but mehhhhh. AND WHERE THE HELL IS MEWTWO?

"This New 3DS (dumb name btw) will have many new features like a C-stick that lets you perform Smash attacks in Super Smash Brothers for the 3DS."

ok..

I mean, it's cool and all but mehhhhh. AND WHERE THE HELL IS MEWTWO?
They're probably holding him back. I guess

but maaan. At least an update on the progress would be nice
I'm at work, so I missed the Direct. Anything interesting? Any Zelda news, other than Majora's Mask?
They basically glorified MM. Like, we know that it's good, but you don't have to rub it on my face or anything

Last edited:

Farorae

Smash Ace

Yeah and Xenoblade was basically them running around...did they even show a release date? Idk I was in class and had to close it lol.
But honestly the new majoras mask 3ds is cool but I just got the zelda one at the end of 2013, I don't even see a reason to buy this new one. And also yeah where's mewtwo wtf:(

Spirst

Yeah and Xenoblade was basically them running around...did they even show a release date? Idk I was in class and had to close it lol.
But honestly the new majoras mask 3ds is cool but I just got the zelda one at the end of 2013, I don't even see a reason to buy this new one. And also yeah where's mewtwo wtf:(
The Xenoblade trailer was funny. Looked like a jogging simulator with alien scenery based on how they displayed it.

Don't think a release date was announced, no.

Last edited:

Spirst

You know a direct is doomed when half of what they showed were like lower-end AppStore quality games.
But don't you want to play the Mario and Pokemon-themed puzzle games that are derivatives of games we'd been playing for years now?

Mocha

Coffee Addict
In the land of princesses, frogs, and dragons
NNID
Mocha151
3DS FC
4640-0063-5592
They're probably holding him back. I guess

but maaan. At least an update on the progress would be nice

They basically glorified MM. Like, we know that it's good, but you don't have to rub it on my face or anything
MM is the only 'console' Zelda game that I never played, and I plan to give it a try on the 3DS. I'm sorry, no hate against MM or anything, but I'm really not that excited about a remake. We want new content. We want Zelda U. I've said this before, and I'll say it again... I would be thrilled to see a game title for Zelda U, even if that's all they showed on the Direct regarding LoZ.

I know, I know, we must be patient, and I would rather them spend more time trying to make Zelda U a good game than rush through it - but still. MM remake will be something to help pass/stall time while we're waiting on Zelda U, as well as a nostalgia haven for fans of that game.

Last edited:

Farorae

Smash Ace
Honestly that Kirby game looks like it could've been made for the iPhone or iPad it seems like they are really not taking advantage of having a Kirby game on the wii u

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
I'm part of the Fire Emblem online community, so they literally went BALLS CRAZY after today's Direct.

I was commuting to school, so I didn't get to see it. :////

Furret

Long Body Pokémon

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
I don't care if the Direct was bad. Splatoon seems more amazing than ever and Tingle in HW is just awesome.
Just... Just look at this silly face.

Mocha

Coffee Addict
NNID
Mocha151
3DS FC
4640-0063-5592
Tingle is in HW?

Okay. Groose HAS to be in it in HW now, I don't care what. Have him a hand-to-hand character and have him use his Groosenator a few times.

Last edited:

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
Tingle is in HW?

Okay. Groose HAS to be in it in HW now, I don't care what. Have him a hand-to-hand character and have him use his Groosenator a few times.
Wait... His catapult is named Groosenator?

Why does the french name have to suck and simply be the Megatapult? ._.

Tingle is not the only new character, there's also Young Link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydoRSLaK6EY

Yep, Skull Kid is just a costume. For Lana, presumably, considering the silhouette have Lana's haircut.

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
I didn't expect much but was still disappointed.
Only hype thing was the new FE
DID I MENTION THE NEW FE?
Btw is the gal in your avatar from Golden Time?

I'm part of the Fire Emblem online community, so they literally went BALLS CRAZY after today's Direct.

I was commuting to school, so I didn't get to see it. :////
New Fire Emblem YAY YAY!!! :D

Still need to play FE:A but still YAY YAY
hopefully there will be none of that time travel nonsense that made the story in the last one so bad
ALSO none of you mentioned the fact that feet are confirmed

Mocha

Coffee Addict
NNID
Mocha151
3DS FC
4640-0063-5592
Wait... His catapult is named Groosenator?

Why does the french name have to suck and simply be the Megatapult? ._.

Tingle is not the only new character, there's also Young Link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydoRSLaK6EY

Yep, Skull Kid is just a costume. For Lana, presumably, considering the silhouette have Lana's haircut.
Groosenator, yep. Likely to show his adorable narcissism <3

Young Link... really? I shouldn't be surprised, I guess. I saw what they did there by giving him a Fierce Deity mask, rather than making him a separate character. Clever. What are the other two silhouettes? One of them reminds me of OoT Sheik for some reason.

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
Groosenator, yep. Likely to show his adorable narcissism <3

Young Link... really? I shouldn't be surprised, I guess. I saw what they did there by giving him a Fierce Deity mask, rather than making him a separate character. Clever. What are the other two silhouettes? One of them reminds me of OoT Sheik for some reason.
The other costumes are clearly OoT Sheik and OoT Impa.

Young Link seems more original than I feared, so that's cool.

Mocha

Coffee Addict
NNID
Mocha151
3DS FC
4640-0063-5592
The other costumes are clearly OoT Sheik and OoT Impa.

Young Link seems more original than I feared, so that's cool.
Oh okay, thank Hylia they are costumes. Tbh, I would like to see Sheik and Impa (especially Sheik) with some new weapons, though I love the Harp.

They sure like to use that moon a lot lol. The hookshot item... and doesn't the Great Fairy have an attack that uses it too?

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
It just occured to me

correct me if I'm wrong, but if Skull kid really was a Lana skin, does that mean it'll have high-pitched girl yells? :awesome:

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
Oh okay, thank Hylia they are costumes. Tbh, I would like to see Sheik and Impa (especially Sheik) with some new weapons, though I love the Harp.

They sure like to use that moon a lot lol. The hookshot item... and doesn't the Great Fairy have an attack that uses it too?
Yep, it's the Great Fairy special technique. I think that if Majora's Mask was already part of HW, the moon wouldn't be in her moves. But the Great Fairy is kinda a dump of other references (Dead Man Volley, the Moon and Levias).

It just occured to me

correct me if I'm wrong, but if Skull kid really was a Lana skin, does that mean it'll have high-pitched girl yells? :awesome:
Skull Kid will even show some J-pop dance move while summoning bosses if the costume is really for her! :awesome:

Top Bottom