• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
What's the experimentation setup? This could revolutionize science.
If we release mosquitoes out into the cold they will freeze to blend into their surroundings, they can't risk blowing their cover.

Also after the snow melts in spring mosquitoes fly up from the ground so it's pretty much proven already tbh

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
I live in Chicago and would be happy if I never saw snow again.
Illinois for the win.
We have top tier corrupt politicians.
HEEEEEY ILLINOIS BUDDY! Illinois dabess *high fives*
Wow! So many people from Illinois, like me! :D awesome.

Except we finally got snow. Had a WHOLE December without iT. Snow is a love-hate with me. It's beautiful, but it sort of makes me depressed when it's like, almost all gone and there's a bunch of gray snow,

and I like, only wear short pants, so i'm forced to nawt if I wanna go out during a snow period.

----

Is it weird that I like overcast white storm-cloud weather most?

D

Deleted member

Wow! So many people from Illinois, like me! :D awesome.

Except we finally got snow. Had a WHOLE December without iT. Snow is a love-hate with me. It's beautiful, but it sort of makes me depressed when it's like, almost all gone and there's a bunch of gray snow,

and I like, only wear short pants, so i'm forced to nawt if I wanna go out during a snow period.

----

Is it weird that I like overcast white storm-cloud weather most?
ANOTHER PERSON FROM ILLINOIS YAAAS! TOGETHER, WE SHALL RULE THE FRIGGIN WORLD! WE SHALL NAME OUR NEW WORLD UH.......UH............I need to sit down and think.....

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
I live in TX
Never saw an inch of snow, just hail the size of baseballs or the state freezing over after a bit of rain.

Any real snow where I was able to form a snowball happened in a random town in TX and it quite literally only snowed for like... 15 minutes before it stopped and it became blistering hot in no time.

Mocha

Coffee Addict
In the land of princesses, frogs, and dragons
NNID
Mocha151
3DS FC
4640-0063-5592
I agree, we first take over character threads, then Smash 4 boards..... Then.... We will have enough sisters to breach the P:M boards.Then the entirety of Smashboards
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
@ Mocha Mocha
How is your plan to turn me good coming along?
Patience, my friend. After a careful exorcism, we will remove Demise from your damaged soul and have you see the error of your ways. You will be a free man. But first, our wisdom and sassiness must be thoroughly understood.

Also I couldn't think of a name so i joined the coffee bandwagon. @Latte @ Mocha Mocha I am one of you.
Omg another coffee fan. Welcome!
Hyez now we have:

@ Mocha Mocha , @Latte and @ Macchiato Macchiato

What will be next? o:

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Patience, my friend. After a careful exorcism, we will remove Demise from your damaged soul and have you see the error of your ways. You will be a free man. But first, our wisdom and sassiness must be thoroughly understood.
Hahahahaha!
Next you will say that Zoras can survive when tossed into a volcano!!
Bahahaha!
I would like to test that someday, I like the Zora's right where they are!

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Rito
Ruto

Think the logic behind the evolution was the waters were too dangerous so maybe with time they just changed to byrd brains.

Last edited:

micstar615

Smash Ace
Good morning sistren hope you all have a good day whether you're going back to school, work or are doing nothing at all. It's my first day back at college in more than 6 months and it's raining like **** outside

TTTTTsd

Gordeau Main Paint Drinker
NNID
InverseTangent
You guys are absolutely amazing in here so I just wanted to drop in and say that. The Doc boards (my home) are pretty quiet so I might as well drop in and say hello!

Also rain sucks but where I am in Canada, it's snowy and cold as **** god damn. First day back to University and I'm already regretting it. Ughhhh, work.

micstar615

Smash Ace
You guys are absolutely amazing in here so I just wanted to drop in and say that. The Doc boards (my home) are pretty quiet so I might as well drop in and say hello!

Also rain sucks but where I am in Canada, it's snowy and cold as **** god damn. First day back to University and I'm already regretting it. Ughhhh, work.
Fellow Canadian! I live in Vancouver aka Raincouver :/

TTTTTsd

NNID
InverseTangent
Fellow Canadian! I live in Vancouver aka Raincouver :/
I'm in Ontario in between all the Great Lakes AKA ****ing Weather hell. Not the best place if you want stable, efficient and proper weather. There was LITERALLY two weeks in December where it rained one week straight and then just snowed and RAINED over said weekend again like wtf? I hear it's worse on East coast tho.

Last edited:

micstar615

Smash Ace
I'm in Ontario in between all the Great Lakes AKA ****ing Weather hell. Not the best place if you want stable, efficient and proper weather. There was LITERALLY two weeks in December where it rained one week straight and then just snowed and RAINED over said weekend again like wtf? I hear it's worse on East coast tho.
That type of weather is depressing, it keeps you cooped up inside most of the time :/

Alphatron

Smash Champion
The worst weather in New York City is a toss up between frozen rain (the pain) or eternal drizzle. I specifically dislike the latter a lot because it just drizzles for the whole day and it doesn't stop. An umbrella hardly helps because the wind is blowing the tiny water droplets everywhere too.

If you live up state, then snow must be the worst. It's gorgeous to look at. But being that pretty doesn't make up for the hours of shoveling or how hard it is to drive down the road.

What happened to Salad? :O

TTTTTsd

NNID
InverseTangent
Yeah it's pretty wack over here (like my main turned sub Dr. Mario RIP THE DREAM) but I manage.

Damn gotta go to some boring Sociology introductory lecture, greaaaaaatttt.

Also Salad Bowl just switched accounts and got the Zelda lord Aerodrome to ban his "Salad Bowl" one cause password forgetfulness. Oop aww. Salad lives, brothers!

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Rito
Ruto

Think the logic behind the evolution was the waters were too dangerous so maybe with time they just changed to byrd brains.

The reasons the Zoras evolved is because the Goddesses didn't want the Zoras to find out about Hyrule.
Also worthy to note is that the Zoras evolved into brutal monsters that spit fire and want to kill Link for some reason...
Zoras are weird... But I love their destructive phase!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

When you're home alone, have a stranger at the front door and you're too scared to now leave your room >-> Im a friggin chicken xD

TTTTTsd

NNID
InverseTangent
Sigh..... Sometimes I really hate Sakurai's "design choices".
The more I read this the more true it magically becomes. Four pages late but it still rings in my brain.

Both with Zelda (ugh SakuWHY, so much of this LOL) and then I read the article on Dr. Mario being balanced around going even with Mario. Not the cast, just, you know, Mario. I guess there's SOMETHING both of those characters have in common!

Also the weather got REMOTELY less garbage. Great.

Last edited:

Furret

Long Body Pokémon

hi
Doc is probably one of the three characters I enjoy to play to bad all my friends laugh when I get gimped by a marth d tilt

@ Lavani Lavani Gurl I think that coffee reference might be bit of a stretch

TTTTTsd

NNID
InverseTangent
hi
Doc is probably one of the three characters I enjoy to play to bad all my friends laugh when I get gimped by a marth d tilt
He's too honest. Also he's fat and slow, like "bad idea" slow with the range he has. The trade-off is he's probably like the most fun I have with this game and I wish I knew why. Also a sneeze could gimp Dr. Mario for various reasons (including allowing you to fastfall tornado which means you can't use it after a DJ if you want any vertical anything.)

Last edited:

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
He's too honest. Also he's fat and slow, like "bad idea" slow with the range he has. The trade-off is he's probably like the most fun I have with this game and I wish I knew why. Also a sneeze could gimp Dr. Mario for various reasons (including allowing you to fastfall tornado which means you can't use it after a DJ if you want any vertical anything.)
he aint fat, gains like no extra weight over Mario last I remember. You know a character that could use a few extra pounds but all the spaghetti Mario keeps in his pants is just as heavy as the medical equipment the doc carries

Edit
but it's legitimately the origins of my name
Fine I'll count it. you happy now?

I blame peach being a useless character
Then I blame Demise for being a useless character

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

you'll get your chance another day.
because I can't play her very well

I'm like, I'm using down air but I'm not winning wtf
I SHALL HAVE YOU KNOW THAT THERE IS MORE TO PEACH THAN JUST DAIR.

I AM AN OFFENDED PEACH PLAYER. heehee not really :p

TTTTTsd

NNID
InverseTangent
he aint fat, gains like no extra weight over Mario last I remember. You know a character that could use a few extra pounds but all the spaghetti Mario keeps in his pants is just as heavy as the medical equipment the doc carries
No he actually is fatter...in model shape. He has rounder cheeks (and a bigger neck) and I think he's a bit...wider. He also runs slower than D3 (LOL).

Also yeah there's more than just Dair, it's called Fair. Dair and Fair, das it :33333333

Lozjam

Smash Champion
So today I booted up Brawl for the first time since Smash 4.
I remember why people called me crazy for maining Ganondorf in Brawl...
Though, it did help me train quite well.
Also...
I miss Brawl Zelda so badly...
If they gave her the Ganondorf treatment in Smash 4 I would love her character and playstyle,,,,,
Oh well.....
At least I get Mewtwo right?
Lastly
I miss Lucas :'(

Top Bottom