• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Latte

Smash Ace
I normally only like the relationships that are canon, or heavily implied. Like:
Link and Zelda
Link and Marin
Link and Malon
Link and Ilia
Link and Peatrice
Link and Ruto
Link and Rosa
Link and Thief Girl
Wow, Link really gets around...
You forgot Link and Latte.

Last edited:

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
Oh, simplistic/minimalist art. I love those! ♥

I have tons of watercolor and pencil color tutorials. Unfortunately they're on Spanish so I don't think they'll help a whole lot here.

Lozjam

Smash Champion
I don't honestly think it's canon in ALttP or ALBW, OR WW. In all three of those they mostly look like allies in a tough battle, but a ship war is far from what I want to participate in. I just don't like the idea that Link and Zelda must be together because it resonates a little bit too much with the hero x princess archetype which plagues old school games (like Mario and the earlier Zeldas, etc).

SS and ST are totally canon, though, but I don't think much of them.

Omg someone who reads signatures D:
In ALBW an NPC states that Zelda keeps looking back at the stories her ancestor had, one of which was ALttP Link and Zelda going on a romantic picnic in a meadow. So, check for both...
WW power couple, let me just say, where the hell did the royal family come from then? What do you think she made babies with Gonzo? Then why do the soldiers wear green? Link had to had been with Tetra, and its also very heavily implied in both the end of WW and PH

micstar615

Smash Ace
I don't have a problem with shipping, it's all good and fun it's just the psycho shippers who think that their ship is the best and the only "correct" ship and that everyone else is wrong that annoy me :/ it's fiction people calm down. Also the implied ship isn't always the one that happens! The Taiora shippers from Digimon are still salty to this day because Sora ended up with Matt xD

Last edited:

Rizen

Smash Legend
I normally only like the relationships that are canon, or heavily implied. Like:
Link and Zelda
Link and Marin
Link and Malon
Link and Ilia
Link and Peatrice
Link and Ruto
Link and Rosa
Link and Thief Girl

Lozjam

Smash Champion
I don't have a problem with shipping, it's all good and fun it's just the psycho shippers who think that their ship is the best and the only "correct" ship and that everyone else is wrong :/ it's fiction people calm down. Also the implied ship isn't always the one that happens! The Taiora shippers from Digimon are still salty to this day because Sora ended up with Matt xD
Except Zelda has a timeline and a sequence of events that heavily revolves around who got with whom. For example we know OoT Link ended up with Malon do to the fact that TP Link, his direct descendent, is a rancher and has a horse that is genetically similar to Epona. Also Links house is emboldened with markings of the triforce. A design choice that is not seen in the Ordona province...

micstar615

Smash Ace
Except Zelda has a timeline and a sequence of events that heavily revolves around who got with whom. For example we know OoT Link ended up with Malon do to the fact that TP Link, his direct descendent, is a rancher and has a horse that is genetically similar to Epona. Also Links house is emboldened with markings of the triforce. A design choice that is not seen in the Ordona province...
Gurl just because TP Link is a rancher does not mean he ended up with Malon. Just because his horse is a descendant of another Link's horse doesn't mean he ended up with Malon. That is speculation. Who he 100% canonically ends up with is never shown. They leave that to the minds of the player, something which the Zelda franchise does in many respects! I always liked Malon in OOT anyways

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
Omg someone who reads signatures D:
You can learn a lot about a person by reading a sig. Generally I tend to do so I can think of the best response using someone's sig
I'm here to entertain after all

Link and Zelda
Link and Marin
Link and Malon
Link and Ilia
Link and Peatrice
Link and Ruto
Link and Rosa
Link and Thief Girl
idk what it is, but I really like Peatrice. Prob cause she is a hopeless romantic like myself

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
Do you mind if we talk in PM a bit? I'm actually super curious about this because I honestly never thought a back roomer was in Mexico! Also I'm a bit wary of switching languages in public :p
Anytime! ;)

And I switch languages all the time.
Like, seriously.... I am talking to someone and randomly toggle Spanish, English and Japanese. Sometimes phrases get mixed up and sometimes I "adapt" words to other languages (like conjugating an english word with spanish mannerisms, or vice-versa)

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Entonces este lugar es bilingüe también?

Rizen

Smash Legend
^I'm not :(

Link doesn't necessarily have to "end up" with anyone to continue his lineage.

Last edited:

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Link and Zelda
Link and Marin
Link and Malon
Link and Ilia
Link and Peatrice
Link and Ruto
Link and Rosa
Link and Thief Girl
Midna.
Was about to ask where is midna, but you did Twili Midna.
I think?

Fireemblemfreak

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Fireemblemfreak
3DS FC
3024-6545-1788
I NEED to be here more, I'm always interested or humored by this thread when I come. You guys are amazing <3

I think

D

Deleted member

While other people are sleeping for school, I'm here, not having to worry about school til Wednesday xD EVERYONE ELSE HAS TO GO EITHER TOMORROW OR TUESDAY and imma be chillin here til Wednesday cx.

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
While other people are sleeping for school, I'm here, not having to worry about school til Wednesday xD EVERYONE ELSE HAS TO GO EITHER TOMORROW OR TUESDAY and imma be chillin here til Wednesday cx.
the 7th? im assuming. I go back on the 12th
College life

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Only Sleeps for 3 and half hours,
Have school today
LETS GO!
At least today is a half day for me.

Farorae

Smash Ace
In school, I'm going to cri I hate this place. My sass is nearly depleted, it's sucking the life out of me.

Last edited:

Breadloaf

Smash Apprentice
I don't have a problem with shipping, it's all good and fun it's just the psycho shippers who think that their ship is the best and the only "correct" ship and that everyone else is wrong that annoy me :/ it's fiction people calm down. Also the implied ship isn't always the one that happens! The Taiora shippers from Digimon are still salty to this day because Sora ended up with Matt xD
You shut your mouth about Tai and Sora they're discretely having an affair with eachother

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
I saw someone tag me, I just came to see what was going on with all the talk about raids in the social thread so I came over and I see what up and I don't know what the fuss about, don't seem that crazy to me.

I saw someone tag me, I just came to see what was going on with all the talk about raids in the social thread so I came over and I see what up and I don't know what the fuss about, don't seem that crazy to me.
You don't see the raiding action here. It's in the Lucina social and the ZSS social but I forgot the page links

Lozjam

Smash Champion
In school, I'm going to cri I hate this place. My sass is nearly depleted, it's sucking the life out of me.
Gorl, did sucking stop Zelda from having sass? No! She keeps moving forward like a classy mofo, and you should do the same.

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
You don't see the raiding action here. It's in the Lucina social and the ZSS social but I forgot the page links
I see, well I never cheek those threads, So is it like crazy like mild crazy or Shulk support group type crazy?

Top Bottom