• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

TTTTTsd

Gordeau Main Paint Drinker
NNID
InverseTangent
I booted up Brawl, jumped and tried to fastfall with Mario.

I then booted up Smash 4 and played that instead cause god damn lol.

Really though Wolf pls.

TTTTTsd

NNID
InverseTangent
Well, from my experience with El Gato...

- You'll want to use external recording software and record the video output. El Gato's recording is hit and miss with me so external is more reliable.
- It works on a 2 or so second delay (might vary depending on PC strength so be sure to use software to check if you plan post-commentary or whatever.
- Do note you can adjust quality via the slider but it will probably affect delay.

Otherwise just install the software, hook it up and run it. It will run the game through its own HDMI support onto your TV and project the video directly to your PC on the delay stated above. Everything else is rudimentary.

Also NO IDEA about replays to SD cards I'll let Aerodrome answer that.

Last edited:

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
I miss Brawl Zelda so badly...
Ohhhh Brawl Zelda... The sads are real. ;_;
I may not know that much about Smash 4 Zelda, but damn I miss Brawl.

Also, I was that dumb person who picked Wolf up literally in the last two weeks before Smash 4 came out. Sigh.

D

Deleted member

Ohhhh Brawl Zelda... The sads are real. ;_;
I may not know that much about Smash 4 Zelda, but damn I miss Brawl.

Also, I was that dumb person who picked Wolf up literally in the last two weeks before Smash 4 came out. Sigh.
You and Kandy always played around with that double...reflector...thing

I DON'T KNOW WOLF OKAY DON'T JUDGE ME.

D

Deleted member

I actually used Zelda sometimes for fun during dem Brawl days (sniff). She was so freaking fun to play with. I honestly can't use her in Smash 4 .-. I miss Brawl.....I haven't played it since my friend Kaaz BROKE MY WII'S DISC DRIVE.

dammit Kaaz.

Edit: @ Twili Twili OKAY I'M SORRY I CAN'T WOLF. JESUS.

Last edited by a moderator:

TTTTTsd

NNID
InverseTangent
Brawl mechanics messed with a lot of people.

Look at how much better Falcon is in 4. He only got like, a handful of buffs that are in the grand scheme of things pretty small but the system is so much kinder to him it's unbelievable.

Poor Zelda tho, gat damn.

micstar615

Smash Ace
Yeah Brawl mechanics killed characters like Zelda and Jiggz, the transition to Sm4sh has been pretty good for everyone except Zelda because they nerfed her unnecessarily :(

D

Deleted member

Yeah Brawl mechanics killed characters like Zelda and Jiggz, the transition to Sm4sh has been pretty good for everyone except Zelda because they nerfed her unnecessarily :(
But Jiggs is still good tho. Jiggs is my 2nd main in every Smash game except 64 and I can say that Jiggly is not bad. She's good if you use her right. I.....I KNOW SHE'S GOOD.

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
I think Zelda has a top tier walk animation. So classy.
Dat bottom tier running animation though.
seriously though, can we get melee run animation back? it was still bad but at least Zelda doesn't look like she's using all her might just to make herself float across the ground

But Jiggs is still good tho. Jiggs is my 2nd main in every Smash game except 64 and I can say that Jiggly is not bad. She's good if you use her right. I.....I KNOW SHE'S GOOD.
jiggly, like peach, is ok in this game. the system is nicer (not shields) but they got some petty nerfs that really become apparent after a while and have you wondering....why did they do this to me but not (insert high tier spam move)

micstar615

Smash Ace
Oh no! I didn't say Jiggz is bad in Sm4sh I was saying that Brawl's mechanics were really bad for a lot of characters like Jiggs and Zelda but the transition to Sm4sh has been good for most characters except Zelda :(

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Honestly this whole thread has inspired me to pick Zelda back up for Smash 4. My love for her has gone astray and damn it I will re-main her if it's the last thing I do.

Also, Fujin, I don't even know who you are aside from seeing you on this thread, but you crack me up with every post and new account I've been able to see. Keep being hilarious, sis.

On another note.. is my font showing up as Trebuchet MS? It shows in the editor but my phone doesn't acknowledge it..

D

Deleted member

Oh no! I didn't say Jiggz is bad in Sm4sh I was saying that Brawl's mechanics were really bad for a lot of characters like Jiggs and Zelda but the transition to Sm4sh has been good for most characters except Zelda :(
I was talking about Brawl :p People say Brawl Jiggs is bad but THAT ISNT TRUE JEEZ. I honestly think Brawl Zelda is the best Zelda. Remember Melee Din's Fire?.........yeah...........

@ Twili Twili *TRAY-BUCKET TYVM. WE HAVE TALKED ABOUT THIS BEFORE. (and yes it's Tray Bucket).

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
@ Twili Twili *TRAY-BUCKET TYVM. WE HAVE TALKED ABOUT THIS BEFORE. (and yes it's Tray Bucket).
You're such a tray-bucket, Dan.

tray-boo-shay thank.

And with that, my break is over. Peace out sisters~

Last edited:

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Btw new Zelda song being updated to the OP when I get home.

What's it gunna be?! Suspense! Excitement!

Nammy12

Smash Lord
NNID
Nammy12
Someone dummy this down for me, I literally haven't even opened the box yet.
I didn't even know I had to download software :/
Also, depending on your computer you may want to split your recordings for every hour or so. I sometimes have it that during long recordings green screens appear when I try to edit it.

D

Deleted member

You're such a tray-bucket, Dan.

tray-boo-shay thank.

And with that, my break is over. Peace out sisters~
AND I'M PROUD OF IT. I am a very happy Tray-Bucket.

I NEVER KNEW HOW TO PRONOUNCE IT OKAY.

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Hello Gorls!
I brought a new friend
Give a sparkly welcome to @ LordCarlisle LordCarlisle
I invited rescued him from GameFAQ's, poor little guy
Any, Carlisle
This is the Smash 4 Zelda social topic, but it isn't exclusive at all to those who use Zelda,
This is a fun, bubbly place to hang out, and talk about anything you want. Be it Zelda stuff, Smash 4 Zelda stuff, personal life ect.
Stay tuned to our character raids, we tend to raid other characters threads, and it is a blast to spread the sass

micstar615

Smash Ace
I was talking about Brawl :p People say Brawl Jiggs is bad but THAT ISNT TRUE JEEZ. I honestly think Brawl Zelda is the best Zelda. Remember Melee Din's Fire?.........yeah...........

Ah! I never used Jiggz much back in Brawl but it always seemed like the mechanics in brawl made it impossible for her to do well :( but I guess it wasn't all bad but I def think she's better in sm4sh

And welcome to the Zelda social @ LordCarlisle LordCarlisle , I love Ghirahim :3

Phenomiracle

Smash Ace
Everyone's back in school already? Semester starts on the 20th for me, looking forward to a better academic semester :/

Finally, I have time to commit to my nonproductive internet lyfe. And Smash.

Welcome to the social @ LordCarlisle LordCarlisle .

LordCarlisle

Smash Cadet
NNID
thedivinity
Hello, all! I am the master of magnitude, the very Lord of the Smash Board! Kneel before your ne-

Hello Gorls!
I brought a new friend
Give a sparkly welcome to @ LordCarlisle LordCarlisle
I invited rescued him from GameFAQ's, poor little guy
Any, Carlisle
This is the Smash 4 Zelda social topic, but it isn't exclusive at all to those who use Zelda,
This is a fun, bubbly place to hang out, and talk about anything you want. Be it Zelda stuff, Smash 4 Zelda stuff, personal life ect.
Stay tuned to our character raids, we tend to raid other characters threads, and it is a blast to spread the sass
Oh. You stole my introduction.

D

Deleted member

@ LordCarlisle LordCarlisle Haaai!~ Welcome to the thread!

I sound like I've always been here >-> I literally followed my friend here and i'm pretty sure I don't belong here >_>

LordCarlisle

Smash Cadet
NNID
thedivinity
@ LordCarlisle LordCarlisle Haaai!~ Welcome to the thread!

I sound like I've always been here >-> I literally followed my friend here and i'm pretty sure I don't belong here >_>
Your avatar is far too fancy to belong.

@ Lozjam Lozjam is a traitor! he invited Olimar right into our social DX

welcome btw
What, you got a problem with Olimar mains? If so, I'm willing to settle it in Smash for my spot here.

Lozjam

Smash Champion
......FABULOUS BATTLE DEATH MATCH. PAY-PER-VIEW FIGHT YAAAAS.
Gorl
I have to say, my Ancestor's Sword is way more fabulous than you can ever be

EDIT: Great Villains think alike, right my new friend?

Last edited:

Phenomiracle

Smash Ace
Hahaha "hitstun shuffling."

NoA ily so much, but pls. It's been called DI since well before you know it even existed as a mechanic.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Gorl
I have to say, my Ancestor's Sword is way more fabulous than you can ever be

EDIT: Great Villains think alike, right my new friend?
WELL THEN.

@ LordCarlisle LordCarlisle Oh my god.....that was lovely......i have lost....*falls to knees*

Edit: Oh look, another page. Might as well call me the Page King :shades:

Top Bottom