• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
Optimism tier list v2.0

SSS Tier:

Salad Bowl
Has consistently shown optimism towards characters who rank low on tier lists (i.e. SSB4 Zelda, Hyrule
Warriors Agitha). When optimism is challenged, will often defend said optimism relentlessly.

SS Tier:

Hyrule Candy (HC)
Very much like the SSS ranked optimist, Salad Bowl, HC will show blinding optimism towards Zelda (e.g. "Zelda is top tier") and will defend his optimism relentlessly.
F Tier:

Everyone else
Will make degrading names for Zelda (e.g. Zeldawful) and will cut down everyone's hopes of Zelda one day becoming a viable SSB4 character. Although they know Zelda is awful, they have come to accept Zelda for who she is, and show an undying love for her even though she is sucky and horrible and terrible and bad and tbh she's just plain awful.
I have not once given Zelda a degrading name

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788

I know that's Maddie Ziegler and not Sia.
Also, ily salad bowl

Anyway, I seriously need to get HW. I was skeptical on whether to buy it or not but y'all sold me on it.

Last edited:

Lozjam

Smash Champion
He'll be back. Everyone who breaks up with Zelda always end up coming back to her.
Does that mean I can never leave?! Have you trapped me here?!

@ KuroganeHammer KuroganeHammer
I find Lana way hotter than Cia, and I really feel bad for her too. I love the part where you see Lana's face after Link reunites with Zelda. It's so sad, but it was also so cute and hot when Lana was still trying to get Link, saying that she believed in Link. It was pretty heartwarming.
Plus Lana's running animation. How could you not want that?

Last edited:

Latte

Smash Ace
I have not once given Zelda a degrading name
Zelda is so bad her name is practically a derogatory term. Kidding maybe

I'll be sure to change you to D tier on my next tier list update. Congratulations on your graduation from F tier. Let's throw a party.

EDIT: @ Salad Bowl Salad Bowl - That GIF made my laptop freeze. I love it.
Agitha will be my main if I ever play HW.

Last edited:

Rizen

Smash Legend
I'm a realist, not an optimist or idealist.

Can Cia/Wiz/Vol get better weapons? I haven't used them yet because they only have lv1 weapons and I haven't had much time for games lately.

Here's my HW tier list:
IMO for Hyrule Warriors tiers:
S
Link Knight's Sword, Master Sword
Impa Naginata (Fire Spear)
A
Sheik Harp
Zelda Rapier
Link Gauntlets
Ghirahim
B
Link Fire Rod
Lana Book
Impa Giant's Blade
C
Ruto Scale
Ganon GS
Midna Shackle
Zant Scimitars
Fi
Agatha Parasol
D
Lana Spear
Darunia Hammer
Zelda Baton
Lana Summoning Gate

The rest I haven't played.

Salad Bowl

Banned via Warnings
NNID
SaladBowl41
I'm a realist, not an optimist or idealist.

Can Cia/Wiz/Vol get better weapons? I haven't used them yet because they only have lv1 weapons and I haven't had much time for games lately.

Here's my HW tier list:
Agathas not bottom tier

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Link is the hottest character in Hyrule Warriors because of how androgynous he looks, hence he can appeal to any gender.

@ Lozjam Lozjam Darn it, you figured out my plan all along.

Nice HDness on that gif
Dammit. So you fricken trapped me..... What will it be, torture, turning me good, making me cheat on my female companion with Zelda or a Zelda main, imprisonment, god those are all bad. Almost as had as Agitha.
I have to say, I love that they had amazing character development in HW. Not only that, but Link's character mirrors what you feel. For example, when I got the Master Sword, I felt really OP and thought that HW would be really easy after that. Link felt the same way, and both Cia, and the game proved me wrong and used that against me.

Salad Bowl

Banned via Warnings
NNID
SaladBowl41
Dammit. So you fricken trapped me..... What will it be, torture, turning me good, making me cheat on my female companion with Zelda or a Zelda main, imprisonment, god those are all bad. Almost as had as Agitha.
I have to say, I love that they had amazing character development in HW. Not only that, but Link's character mirrors what you feel. For example, when I got the Master Sword, I felt really OP and thought that HW would be really easy after that. Link felt the same way, and both Cia, and the game proved me wrong and used that against me.
If theyre as bad as agitha doesnt that mean that theyre really good?

Mocha

Coffee Addict
In the land of princesses, frogs, and dragons
NNID
Mocha151
3DS FC
4640-0063-5592
If that one article you linked the other day regarding Zelda U turns out to be true, the 'kinder' reincarnation of Demise would suffice as 'turning you into good'. Keep your girl tho.

And the cut-scenes were beautiful. They were able to express so much too, without even saying anything (which fits Link lol). Makes me a tiny bit spoiled and makes me try harder to refrain from having too much high expectations on Zelda U as far as characterizations go. While their concept of the open world looks gorgeous so far, plot/character development is crucial.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
A more accurate description if you were able to play agitha on some of em is play any square near Hyrule Castle on the TP map and come back to us on Agitha being good or not.

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
Zelda is so bad her name is practically a derogatory term. Kidding maybe

I'll be sure to change you to D tier on my next tier list update. Congratulations on your graduation from F tier. Let's throw a party.

EDIT: @ Salad Bowl Salad Bowl - That GIF made my laptop freeze. I love it.
Agitha will be my main if I ever play HW.
should be so proud of myself

Lozjam

Smash Champion
If that one article you linked the other day regarding Zelda U turns out to be true, the 'kinder' reincarnation of Demise would suffice as 'turning you into good'. Keep your girl tho.

And the cut-scenes were beautiful. They were able to express so much too, without even saying anything (which fits Link lol). Makes me a tiny bit spoiled and makes me try harder to refrain from having too much high expectations on Zelda U as far as characterizations go. While their concept of the open world looks gorgeous so far, plot/character development is crucial.
Actually, the "leaker" said that he was fake -_-.

Also, Aonuma has noticed people have adored the cutscenes in Hyrule Warriors, and want Zelda Wii U to match up against Hyrule Warriors. HW's cutscenes are amazing, and yeah, they convey so much feeling!

http://mynintendonews.com/2014/09/05/aonuma-wants-zelda-wii-u-to-feature-outstanding-cut-scenes/

Mocha

Coffee Addict
In the land of princesses, frogs, and dragons
NNID
Mocha151
3DS FC
4640-0063-5592
Actually, the "leaker" said that he was fake -_-.

Also, Aonuma has noticed people have adored the cutscenes in Hyrule Warriors, and want Zelda Wii U to match up against Hyrule Warriors. HW's cutscenes are amazing, and yeah, they convey so much feeling!

http://mynintendonews.com/2014/09/05/aonuma-wants-zelda-wii-u-to-feature-outstanding-cut-scenes/
Yeah I'm not surprised it was fake. Though I'm still hoping there might be some degree of truth in some of those theories, however small they may be.

And I approve of that article. So if Hyrule Warriors is bringing more pressure for amazing Zelda U cutscenes, then I'd say HW was a good thing in that regard.

*edit* Users Viewing Thread (Users: 15, Guests: 6)
What is our record of most users viewing us??

Last edited:

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Yeah I'm not surprised it was fake. Though I'm still hoping there might be some degree of truth in some of those theories, however small they may be.

And I approve of that article. So if Hyrule Warriors is bringing more pressure for amazing Zelda U cutscenes, then I'd say HW was a good thing in that regard.

*edit* Users Viewing Thread (Users: 15, Guests: 6)
What is our record of most users viewing us??
Hyrule Warriors was a great thing. It was a risk, and I think it payed off. I also really like Aonuma has taken notice of the adaptive gameplay in Hyrule Warriors. The fact that every time you play a single level multiple times and have things go completely differently. I hope he implements that in Zelda Wii U, but not in the same way as HW.
All in all, I also do not like how low reviewed it is. It is not mindless, nor is it grating as they shake up the DW formula in many ways. I do like how popular it is getting, to encourage Aonuma to make better cut scenes persay.

Salad Bowl

Banned via Warnings
NNID
SaladBowl41
@ Lozjam Lozjam Agitha can Use her C3 to summon the giant beetle and dash cancel into doing it again its easy to just destroy any enemy in the matter of seconds. I would say she is one of the least accessible and difficult to learn characters. Her AoE is average in the cast

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
I should really get on the HW hype while it's still here, but I caved in & got Spotify Premium so... yeah...

Hi :3

Top Bottom