• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
I work as a postman

Waking up at 4:50am is no big deal for me.

Also @ Lozjam Lozjam Zelda in Hyrule Warrior's is literally top tier

Tier list in Hyrule Warriors:

SSS: Midna
SS: Volga
S: Zelda
A: Everyone else
F: Agitha
Does that mean Link's C2 is SSSSS tier?
I also have fun with Zelda.... Only when she has dominion rod. Using C4 (light arrow hallway thingy) for rapier doesn't seem fun to me and Baton is the same problem with agitha that I don't like, staying in one place when attacking. Otherwise spamming Strong attack and killing everything miles away with a hurricane is fun but that's up to rng if it feels like giving you pretty pink tornadoes or not.

Last edited:

ZombieBran

Smash Lord
Zelda in Hyrule Warrior's is literally top tier

I still don't have this game, must get.
lol Agitha. What makes hers o bad? I like discussing terrible characters for some reason.

Lozjam

Smash Champion
I work as a postman

Waking up at 4:50am is no big deal for me.

Also @ Lozjam Lozjam Zelda in Hyrule Warrior's is literally top tier

Link with his spinner is the best in my opinion. Link is so fast, like Sheik, and his attacks cover all around him, like Fi, yet he is a powerhouse! He tears through weakness gauges, and kills enemies with ease! It's also extremely fun, because you attack so fast. But yeah, Agitha sucks hard.

Last edited:

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Does that mean Link's C2 is SSSSS tier?
I also have fun with Zelda.... Only when she has dominion rod. Using C4 (light arrow hallway thingy) for rapier doesn't seem fun to me and Baton is the same problem with agitha that I don't like, staying in one place when attacking. Otherwise spamming Strong attack and killing everything miles away with a hurricane is fun but that's up to rng if it feels like giving you pretty pink tornadoes or not.
Link's C2 just makes him viable

cryingfacething

I still don't have this game, must get.
lol Agitha. What makes hers o bad? I like discussing terrible characters for some reason.
her first two attacks in her basic string are basically little mac's air game

Link with his spinner is the best in my opinion. Link is so fast, like Sheik, and his attacks cover all around him, like Fi, yet he is a powerhouse! He tears through weakness gauges, and kills enemies with ease! It's also extremely fun, because you attack so fast. But yeah, Agitha sucks hard.
I haven't played with the spinner yet but I find it increasingy hard to believe anything can top Midna's massive AOE, Volga's absurd dueling and Zelda's inbetween of both of them.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Agitha is bad cause, well, she doesn't really have a reliable way to kill anything.
Best you have is X (butterfly) to spam only on airborne characters like aeralfos and the like or tall ones like dinolfos and I think moblins while on the ground?

Her best way to drop weakness gauges is literally C2 on single target officers/bosses like ghirahim volga etc. and even then they can recover most of the time while in the air, C3 is best for big bosses but because of how little gauge that takes off you gotta use it like 5-7 times and they would've already gotten up by the forth one cause of her having no moves she can cancel with dodge and how slow they come out.

Her best waveclear consists of either just using special attack (only way to A rank that 4 imprisoned map imo lol) or C5 which is jumping for the beetle to ram into a group of minions, which takes a long time to get too like Lana with summoning gate to her only decent summon, argorok.

I've heard talk of an infinite with her unless they're talking bout the spammage of X/butterfly, but she's still a horrible character.

Last edited:

Xys

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1435-5012-4542
Most of Irrelevina's animations are ****ed up anyway. I mean, she breaks her back every time she forward smashes. And then there's always this:
Mario looks terrified.

Salad Bowl

Banned via Warnings
NNID
SaladBowl41
imo this is the hyrule warriors tier list

SS: Lana, Ruto
S: Zelda, Sheik
A: LInk, Impa, Ganondorf
B: Fi, Ghirahim
C: Agatha
D: Dorunia, Zant

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Link's C2 just makes him viable

cryingfacething

her first two attacks in her basic string are basically little mac's air game

I haven't played with the spinner yet but I find it increasingy hard to believe anything can top Midna's massive AOE, Volga's absurd dueling and Zelda's inbetween of both of them.
Hahaha you are going to have a field day with Spinner. The thing about the spinner is it itself doesn't have a massive AOE by itself, the AOE is just the spinner, Yet you are constantly moving with almost all of your attacks that are incredibly powerful and fast. You can zoom around a keep destroying it in an extremely short amount of time. 1 on 1 is also good because Link has so much mobility, and can move out of the way while attacking, and has some amazing 1 on 1 finishers that tear through shields and weakness gauges. His C4-5-6 all do a marvelous job at it, and quickly kills enemies. Not only that, but whenever you do a combo or a strong attack, you leave an extra spinner there. It can hurt enemies, but not only that, but you can punch it and send it out in a massive line against enemies, blow it up, or do some other things. Spinner is absolutely amazing. My favorite, and most fun weapon in HW.

I really hate people who are calling HW "mindless combat", even though it's anything but. The stronger enemies of the game such as Lizalfos provide as much challenge, if not more, than the ones in OoT and Skyward Sword. Bosses require thinking, using items, and general knowledge of the game. Not only that, it takes a lot of strategy to where you should devote your time to, whether it is taking keeps, defending keeps, defeating captains, bombchus, or helping allies. It takes an incredible amount of strategy within the later levels. The Zelda formula with exploration also really helps the game out, along with the bosses. I do not have the DLC yet unfortunately though.

I got HW for Christmas and I beat Legend Mode, but I am still working with Adventure mode before I do anything else. I cannot wait to try out the Twilight Mirror weapon though with Midna.

Last edited:

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Wait, please tell me Zant is actually not that bad? I like the character.
Zant is pretty good. Not the best character however. Zant is a character you really need to get to know. A lot of his attacks are powerful and have huge AOE, but the can leave you open to attack easily. Block is your best friend with Zant. Once you get to know Zant's moves, like with Midna's, he is a pretty good character. I hate using Zant though, he's just not my playstyle. I love Ghirahim's though. Also Darunia has some excellent 1 on 1 skills as well. He isn't the worst character in the game either.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
none of those characters can be the worst when Ruto and Agitha exist, both of them are pretty much in their own tiers of badness

Salad Bowl

Banned via Warnings
NNID
SaladBowl41
none of those characters can be the worst when Ruto and Agitha exist, both of them are pretty much in their own tiers of badness
Agitha's good when you learn how to clear out groups and combo into her C1, but you're gonna need her C4 and C5 to do it properly.

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
Most of Irrelevina's animations are ****ed up anyway. I mean, she breaks her back every time she forward smashes. And then there's always this:
that's a new one for me also surprised she even has legs... well "had" legs

imo this is the hyrule warriors tier list

SS: Lana, Ruto
S: Zelda, Sheik
A: LInk, Impa, Ganondorf
B: Fi, Ghirahim
C: Agatha
D: Dorunia, Zant
didn't even know it had something resembling a tier list

ZombieBran

Smash Lord
Smash 4 dress tier list

S Tier: Peach

A Tier: Zelda

F Tier: Rosalina

Last edited:

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Dynasty Warriors is pretty known for making tiers. Haha
Well you kind of need to take in consideration the weapons, and make each weapon their own "character". Do you mind if I help?
Personally I was happy to just rank characters based on preferred weapons (Lana book, Zelda rapier) but if you want to go all out I'm happy for this.

Salad Bowl

Banned via Warnings
NNID
SaladBowl41
you can definitely infinite air juggle officers without any problems, the only problem is named characters, although I've managed to air juggle them a good 5+ times before they manage to get out, but its easy enough to get them back in it, cause they run straight into your butterflies after they air recover with agitha. imo zants the worst. All of his Cs are completely useless. They leave him open forever because you can't dodge out of them 95% of the time, they're slow in general, and they do poor damage despite the multiple hits. Unlike Agitha, I can't think of a single good thing Zant has.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Okay I played for glory for 8 hours with on and off internet. Wow I am losing hope for Zelda already :(

For somebody with a reflector, Zelda does really badly against projectiles.

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Dynasty Warriors is pretty known for making tiers. Haha

Personally I was happy to just rank characters based on preferred weapons (Lana book, Zelda rapier) but if you want to go all out I'm happy for this.
Alright! I will make mine, you can make yours, and we can compare notes.

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Okay I played for glory for 8 hours with on and off internet. Wow I am losing hope for Zelda already :(

Wait, you actually tried to use Nayru's Love to reflect projectiles?

Last edited:

Salad Bowl

Banned via Warnings
NNID
SaladBowl41

i never have problems against projectile users. They're her best MUs imo

ZombieBran

Smash Lord
Phantom, FW (catch them just before they throw), and Nayru's are pretty solid anti-projectile tools.

ZombieBran

Smash Lord
you forgot one
Palutena
hm
A tier with Zelda.

HAIR TIER LIST

SS Tier: Zelda
S Tier: Toon Link, Sheik
A Tier: Palutena, Peach, ZSS, Robin
B Tier: Lucina, Wii Fit Trainer

G Tier: Rosalina get out of here with your 2003 cut

Last edited:

Lozjam

Smash Champion
please try out agitha a bit more before you make the list.
I have tried her out extensively. I have all characters at equal levels, and they all have the same amount of badges and fully maxed Kokiri Swords. I learned her moveset, and she is poor compared to the rest of the cast. Playing Volga or Spinner Link after playing Agitha feels so great compared to the torments I had to deal with that character. She doesn't have the movement or crowd control Ruto has either. She is very clunky too. A lot of her "good" attacks leave her open, and you cannot even position yourself easily like Zelda, Zant, or Midna to dodge any incoming attacks. You want proof? Try playing Ganondorf's tower in free play mode in Hard and tell me you won't get pelted by attacks from Lizalfos and Stalmasters.

ZombieBran

Smash Lord
There we have it. Zelda may never be high tier in Smash but at least she is in Hyrule Warriors and in style! :4zelda:

Ehhh, ha hair is nice (I like long hair) but it feels like it doesn't move fast enough to keep up with her movement. Which makes it look weird.

It also looks like one giant brick of hair. <_<
I actually preferred how Palutena's hair looked in the 3DS version, less solid looking. On the 3DS!

Last edited:

Salad Bowl

Banned via Warnings
NNID
SaladBowl41
Palutena
hm
A tier with Zelda.

HAIR TIER LIST

SS Tier: Zelda
S Tier: Toon Link, Sheik
A Tier: Palutena, Peach, ZSS, Robin
B Tier: Lucina, Wii Fit Trainer

G Tier: Rosalina get out of here with your 2003 cut
Jiggs is SSS Tier

Alright! I will make mine, you can make yours, and we can compare notes.
Once you learn to combo in C3 it gets so much easier, and her Cs are pretty good compared to characters like Zant who leave him open and are fairly weak. I think shes in the lower portion of the group but im fairly certain that shes not the worst

Anyone wanna play?

Top Bottom