• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
i was going to use garbador but i couldnt use it for some reason

this one is as delightfully terrible though

Latte

Smash Ace
I'm drinking coffee at 3 AM. Some people call me a daredevil.

Living life on the edge.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
I keep scrolling up and it keeps happening holy ****

micstar615

Smash Ace
He's the only hot character, IMO

I heard that from a lot of people as well. I probably would've watched more if they had made it canon I mean what

EDIT: U la la. Page 89 all over again
Sousuke tho

And yeah I wish they would've made some of them canon, but honestly I would say it's pretty damn close xD

Last edited:

ZombieBran

Smash Lord
Free! is fun but definitely felt like yaoi fangirl bait.

Why are people in for glory so bad? And why do they always stick the worst ones on my team :urg:
I am already handicapped enough as it is just by playing Zelda!
If you think that's bad try a For Fun team match!
Never
Again

I like your avatar too, it's cool what is it from if you don't mind me asking?

Also, I might go back to my Bayonetta Mario avatar, that is just too perfect lol
Kuroko no Basuke.
Go check it out!

Sousuke tho
Damn, I need to watch season 2 now don't I?

Last edited:

micstar615

Smash Ace
Free! is fun but definitely felt like yaoi fangirl bait.

If you think that's bad try a For Fun team match!
Never
Again

Kuroko no Basuke.
Go check it out!

Damn, I need to watch season 2 now don't I?
Season 2 was really good! I recommend it, it had some good character development :)

And yeah I agree about the fangirl yaoi bait thing, however I have no problem with "yaoi" (obvsly :p) or fangirls, it's the bait that's annoying -.- I wish they had the guts to make it include actual same sex romance (it was practically omnipresent, just unspoken), that would've been so great, but at least it's a baby step forward, the story and characters were really cute :3

2004Zilla

Smash Master
NNID
2004Zilla
I gave in.

Bro/sis I just noticed you have a JP3 raptor as your avatar.

I MILDLY APPROVE JUST BECAUSE JP3 WAS P BAD BUT OTHERWISE JP FTW.
Yeah, JP3 was by far the weakest of the series.

I could write paragraphs explaining everything that went wrong with the film. The main problem I saw with it is that it was extremely stale compared to its predecessors. It lacked the originality that the first two films had, sporting a generic plot that any dinosaur movie could have. None of the characters were that interesting, save for Alan Grant, because he's Grant, and Udesky, who gets offed by Velociraptors like halfway through the film. I will say they did the practical effects well, but some of the CGI shots look godawful. The raptors are pretty damn cool but their counterparts outclass them in about every category save for intelligence. On a final note, about a minute of this film caused probably the most infamous debate in paleontology. That really says something. Oh, and a random piece of trivia: It was filmed in Hawaii. The Lost World was filmed mostly in California. If you compare the flora, it's really easy to tell that they used different locations, even though both movies take place on the same island.

tl;dr:
Jurassic Park, The Lost World: Jurassic Park >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Jurassic Park 3

Latte

Smash Ace
Miiverse kind of depresses me. I love doodling on there, but why does everyone act like they're twel--oh wait..

ZombieBran

Smash Lord
Miiverse is still more tolerable than Xbox Live

I think PSN is the least crappy though I could be wrong

Kuroko is great, my linked alt has a kagami avatar
Wait, are alts allowed? Or is it just for the red tyrants (and Fujin)? =P

Latte

Smash Ace
Miiverse is still more tolerable than Xbox Live
I agree. Though I haven't used XBL, I always hear that XBL users are generally more douche-y than Miiverse users.

Most Miiverse users can't spell for their lives and probably don't even know what the word "grammar" means. I'm in no way a grammar Nazi, but you know it's bad when you can't even make out what's trying to be said.

That said, there are some really awesome artists on there, and that makes up for all of the stupid users in my opinion.

"This game really deserves the five-star rating it got!"

Said no one ever.
It has a 5-star rating? What? No way.

I'm going to have to see this for myself later.

Last edited:

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
Yeah, JP3 was by far the weakest of the series.

I could write paragraphs explaining everything that went wrong with the film. The main problem I saw with it is that it was extremely stale compared to its predecessors. It lacked the originality that the first two films had, sporting a generic plot that any dinosaur movie could have. None of the characters were that interesting, save for Alan Grant, because he's Grant, and Udesky, who gets offed by Velociraptors like halfway through the film. I will say they did the practical effects well, but some of the CGI shots look godawful. The raptors are pretty damn cool but their counterparts outclass them in about every category save for intelligence. On a final note, about a minute of this film caused probably the most infamous debate in paleontology. That really says something. Oh, and a random piece of trivia: It was filmed in Hawaii. The Lost World was filmed mostly in California. If you compare the flora, it's really easy to tell that they used different locations, even though both movies take place on the same island.

tl;dr:
Jurassic Park, The Lost World: Jurassic Park >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Jurassic Park 3

Yeah it brought absolutely nothing new to the franchise. They tried to do that with the Spino but honestly a new dinosaur that's bigger and badder just doesn't cut it when it does exactly the same thing every other dinosaur has done. Also, the fact that its entrance omen was a cellphone jingle was ridiculous and lame.

Don't even get me started on the characters. The whole Kirby family was insufferable, and their little "family reunion" arc was impossible to relate to because of how much you hated them by the time they tried to portray them as human characters. Also, one of the things I hated the most about JP3 was the fact that, where JP and LW had very very strong female leads in Ellie, Lex, Sarah and to a lesser degree Kelly, the first film being a very subtle ode to female empowerment, then came JP3 with Tea Leoni being Tea Leoni (I don't even remember the character's name) and just pissing on everything ever. It was so bad that most of the movie's plot wouldn't have happened if it wasn't because she was an incredible idiot.

tl;dr:

I agree brah.

Also, I can't wait for Jurassic World, even if I don't have much faith in it being a good movie, I'm just so excited for it *-*

Rizen

Smash Legend
I only saw Jurassic Park 1 and 2. The first was great. The 2nd was okay but didn't have the impact the 1st had. So I never saw the 3rd.

Xys

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1435-5012-4542
bobby jenkins narwhale 1939 join the fuu-dom!

Last edited:
Top Bottom