• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
GGs @ Salad Bowl Salad Bowl

Your Zelda and Jiggs were REALLY good. And those Elevators. I lol'd at the Din's Fire KO.

Your Jiggs looked really good too, but I don't really know what a good Jiggs is supposed to do. No experience in that MU with anyone. But you got a lot of Sing>Rests off. I'm not used to Sing actually being good lol.

Oh and please excuse my Lucario. That was embarrassing.

EDIT: Tips? Uh....well I guess you shouldn't Farore's around so much, since they can shield on reaction. And against someone who was actually good they would punish your airdodges and spotdodges (I can't because I'm bad lol). But yeah you were pretty solid. Those dtilts on the ledge in that one Lucario match were timed very well.

Last edited:

Salad Bowl

Banned via Warnings
NNID
SaladBowl41
GGs @ Salad Bowl Salad Bowl

Your Zelda and Jiggs were REALLY good. And those Elevators. I lol'd at the Din's Fire KO.

Your Jiggs looked really good too, but I don't really know what a good Jiggs is supposed to do. No experience in that MU with anyone. But you got a lot of Sing>Rests off. I'm not used to Sing actually being good lol.

Oh and please excuse my Lucario. That was embarrassing.
Your lucario was good. I don't think Din's fire is that bad. Zelda mains underrate it while non-Zelda mains overrate it. People aren't used to sing being useful. The sleep effect in general is longer this game. It would've been as good in brawl if It made them sleep longer. But it was definitely fun.

Salad Bowl

Banned via Warnings
NNID
SaladBowl41
I've been experimenting with customs. I gotta say, Farore's Squall is actually useful. If they get hit by the light ball at the end, it'll launch them in a position for a uair or nair. It could be a interesting kill set up or combo starter.
Din's Flare is the best imo. A fast projectile is pretty much what zelda needs and it can force approaches. It's also stronger than the average projectile. The sweetspot is 14% while the sourspot is 7% which isn't bad. Wow I think her customs aren't that bad

Last edited:

ZombieBran

Smash Lord
Din's Blaze is the best imo. A fast projectile is pretty much what zelda needs and it can force approaches. It's also stronger than the average projectile. The sweetspot is 14% while the sourspot is 7% which isn't bad. Wow I think her customs aren't that bad
Din's Flare you mean? It's my favorite of the Din's.

ZombieBran

Smash Lord
I would support the cause and use a gaycat too, buuut I like my avatar
...and have no sprite editing skills whatsoever.

Farorae

Smash Ace
I would support the cause and use a gaycat too, buuut I like my avatar
...and have no sprite editing skills whatsoever.
Can we link here? I can always link the page with all the different ones. If not just google gaycat pokemon and u should be able to find it pretty easily.

Xys

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1435-5012-4542
I wanna join the fuu-express what pokemon is that face from.

Last edited:
Top Bottom