• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

ZombieBran

Smash Lord
This avatar is new so I'll be lame and not change either, but if I did I'd get one of the Bey ones.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Hello fellow sisters c:
I've been lurking this thread for a month or two now, so I thought now would be a good time to finally post lol.
I've (unfortunately) been maining this horrible character since melee and I can't wait to be thoroughly disappointed in Zelda's performance throughout another smash game's lifetime.

Also, if anyone has/could make me a Mawile gaycat sprite for my avatar, I'd be eternally grateful <3

Last edited:

micstar615

Smash Ace
Gay cats....gay cats have taken over the Zelda boards. Even if Zelda is bottom tier at least her players are the most fabulous.

And welcome @ Lorde Lorde

Last edited:

UkeNicky

Smash Ace
NNID
UkeNicky
I would support the cause and use a gaycat too, buuut I like my avatar
...and have no sprite editing skills whatsoever.
I like your avatar too, it's cool what is it from if you don't mind me asking?

Also, I might go back to my Bayonetta Mario avatar, that is just too perfect lol

2004Zilla

Smash Master
NNID
2004Zilla
Someone tried making 500+ dupes to get into a chatroom I was in.

Yeah.

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Welcome, new sistah NAsh88!!

I see your new profile pic, @ micstar615 micstar615 , and I can totally make this thread do another page 89 again. :3333

2004Zilla

Smash Master
NNID
2004Zilla
HmmmT

Let's see...
@Fuujin @Fujin @Fujin Gear Solid @Fujin the unbannable @Final Fujin 2 @Fujin Emblem @The Last Fujin @Beyond: Two Fujins @Fujin Reloaded @Shin Megami Fujin @Soul Fujin @Fujin Reloaded: The Re-Up @A Fujin Reborn @Fujinetta @Tales of Fujin @Justice4Fujin @FujintalksboutDin'sFire

Then they prevented accounts with the words "Fujin" or "Fuujin" from being created (my impacT!!!) so then I got creative.
I guess they really thought that would stop me, poor them.

@Foojin @Fujiin @Fujiin 2 @fewjen @Fuhjin @Foughen @Phugin @f u j i n @fougen @Fuoujin @Fuoujin 2 @Phujin @Fewjhin @Fuughin @Fujean

All I can think of for now, I'm sure there are more though.
Holy **** dude.

SBphiloz4

NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
What exactly happened on page 89 0w0
is this going to make me wah myself?
Go check it out yourself, but don't blame us if you... change your tendencies and interests. :^)

SBphiloz4

NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
W-wh-what is this from?
The anime Free!, and it's basically about guys bonding because of swimming. Expect lots of men with little clothing, amazing water CG, bicep shots, and friendship. Friendship. :^)

Xys

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1435-5012-4542
I could photoshop it quickly to make it bigger if you want. Will probably be a bit pixilated, but yeah.
Nah i got it, thanks! Fuu army! lol

Edit: Inb4 we all get banned due to Fuujin mod hate.

Last edited:

「 Derk 」

4th times the charm...
NNID
D3RK-SSB4
Switch FC
SW-6389-5985-3965
Why are people in for glory so bad? And why do they always stick the worst ones on my team :urg:
I am already handicapped enough as it is just by playing Zelda!

Latte

Smash Ace
Makoto is the ultimate bae :shiro: I watched this anime for the first time last week and finished it tonight, it was really good!
I watched the first few episodes and it didn't really stick. Fanservice-y anime in general don't stick with me, to be honest.
Makoto was my favorite too.

micstar615

Smash Ace
I watched the first few episodes and it didn't really stick. Fanservice-y anime in general don't stick with me, to be honest.
Makoto was my favorite too.
It was VERY fanservicey, which is why I liked it :p my only problem was the "queerbaiting", the gay subtext between some of the characters was so blatant, they should've just made it canon :/

Latte

Smash Ace
He's hawt.

I mean, what.
He's the only hot character, IMO
It was VERY fanservicey, which is why I liked it :p my only problem was the "queerbaiting", the gay subtext between some of the characters was so blatant, they should've just made it canon :/
I heard that from a lot of people as well. I probably would've watched more if they had made it canon I mean what

EDIT: U la la. Page 89 all over again

Last edited:
Top Bottom