• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
My lunch.

No idea how I'm not sick of this stuff.
Maruchan this some nasty ass broth i hate u so much but the noodle game ridiculous

Last edited:

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
I also use Shulk and would be happy to help in general.

also I think I was going to fight you one time on roll glory @ Fernosaur Fernosaur but my controller was being wonky and I had to back out of the room
Really? Aww that's a shame! Yeah, my nick in FG is Fernosaur too so I'm not hard to spot :)

@ Fernosaur Fernosaur and @ JigglyZelda003 JigglyZelda003 , I would love to play against you guys whenever you're up for it! Although I typically only play at night. I'm either not home or busy with something else otherwise. Anything in order to understand that matchup.
That's okay, I mostly play at night too. I usually have a lot of work to do during the day, and I always sleep very late, so~

Last edited:

Mocha

Coffee Addict
In the land of princesses, frogs, and dragons
NNID
Mocha151
3DS FC
4640-0063-5592
HmmmT

Let's see...
@Fuujin @Fujin @Fujin Gear Solid @Fujin the unbannable @Final Fujin 2 @Fujin Emblem @The Last Fujin @Beyond: Two Fujins @Fujin Reloaded @Shin Megami Fujin @Soul Fujin @Fujin Reloaded: The Re-Up @A Fujin Reborn @Fujinetta @Tales of Fujin @Justice4Fujin @FujintalksboutDin'sFire

Then they prevented accounts with the words "Fujin" or "Fuujin" from being created (my impacT!!!) so then I got creative.
I guess they really thought that would stop me, poor them.

@Foojin @Fujiin @Fujiin 2 @fewjen @Fuhjin @Foughen @Phugin @f u j i n @fougen @Fuoujin @Fuoujin 2 @Phujin @Fewjhin @Fuughin @Fujean

All I can think of for now, I'm sure there are more though.
Where's The Legend of Fujin? Blasphemy!

Last edited:

Gay Ginger

Make Smash Bros. Gay Again
Switch FC
3923-4397-1697
I use lili but ill probably switch to lucky chloe in 7
If you like Lili, you have to play as Sebastian -- it's absolutely mandatory! :p

I'll probably just stick with Tekken Tag 2 though. Both the Tag games have been my favorites, but that's probably just because I can play as Jun lol

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
Similar haha, but neither Cassandra nor Varric are as... *****y as Morrigan was to Al. Hard to describe their relationship. If you played DA2, then you'll get a better idea as to why they're both kinda bitter of each other.

They don't seem to say things to be outright cruel to each other, but instead, Varric throws some off-hand, witty comment, and Cassandra gets all riled up. At one point, they break into a physical fight, though it was nothing serious, it was hilarious to witness; this dwarf being manhandled by a human woman clad in armor.

Vivienne likes to insult almost everyone too lol
I have played DA:2. I guess their little arguments in that game were just a preview lol. But yeah that sounds just like Varric.
And I think I'm going to like Vivienne a lot.

What's this?

Gaycat is evolving!

Congratulations! Your Gay Cat evolved into a Fabulous Flareon!

Get into them sis!​
Oh my god my childhood...
I'm actually dying at this lmao
@ Rickster Rickster can you play right now?
Not right now. I woke up like an hour ago and I take forever to get out of sleep mode lol. Stayed up too late on Nairo's stream. Maybe later.

Potpourri

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2921-9942-8562
HmmmT

Let's see...
@Fuujin @Fujin @Fujin Gear Solid @Fujin the unbannable @Final Fujin 2 @Fujin Emblem @The Last Fujin @Beyond: Two Fujins @Fujin Reloaded @Shin Megami Fujin @Soul Fujin @Fujin Reloaded: The Re-Up @A Fujin Reborn @Fujinetta @Tales of Fujin @Justice4Fujin @FujintalksboutDin'sFire

Then they prevented accounts with the words "Fujin" or "Fuujin" from being created (my impacT!!!) so then I got creative.
I guess they really thought that would stop me, poor them.

@Foojin @Fujiin @Fujiin 2 @fewjen @Fuhjin @Foughen @Phugin @f u j i n @fougen @Fuoujin @Fuoujin 2 @Phujin @Fewjhin @Fuughin @Fujean

All I can think of for now, I'm sure there are more though.
you are a god among men

UkeNicky

Smash Ace
NNID
UkeNicky
Mi goreng is the best instant noodles. Try it!
Any brand of ramen noodles can be made infinitely better by adding your own veggies to it and adding egg to it once it's almost done (at a rolling boil, scrambled egg mixture cooks instantly upon pouring it in).
Season with any spices you have around and cut down on the amount you use of the flavoring packet and you can live off ramen without feeling quite as guilty :D

Btw to stay on topic, this food tip has been brought to you all so that the Zelda mains don't go hungry and can continue to practice and make her better. Somehow

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
@Fujean
The sad part here is I actually enjoy Jeff but he's probably the most easy to rile up in the entire FL scene. He used to go by 2-D Jeff, and he's actually pretty talented so if you sleep on his random, or random feels like dumping him gold, you'll get burned.

Last edited:

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Except mi goreng doesn't have a broth. But you are right right adding veggies and a fried egg is amazing.

There are five seasoning packets and it's dirt cheap. Soooo good definitely the best instant noodles ever.

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
I have got one interesting story

Im kinda drunk and I wanna brush teeth but I cant find my toothpaste

I think this reflets Zelda's viability in this game

The end.

Phenomiracle

Smash Ace
I certainly appreciate the 'leaker' telling us about Zelda U making an appearance in the January Direct, we don't have to wait too long to see if his/her whole piece is debunked or not.

As much as the return to Zelda roots has me excited, I do hope they don't push the "all dungeons in any order" absolutely, as there would be no way to properly actualize a difficulty curve. A tiered dungeon ordering would be the best compromise, where, as an example, you could do the first four dungeons in any order, then the next four in any order, before heading onto the last dungeon.

The part about the world essentially conveying the lore to the player was fascinating, reminded me of Metroid Prime, where you'd have Samus scan her way to piecing a chronological sequence of events.

Link being a part of the Gerudo? Nice. It's time Aonuma give some focus to one of Hyrule's most mysterious peoples. I can only hope they give the Sheikah the same treatment soon.

More intelligent A.I. is an absolute must, in a current gen that has a serious problem with being content only over better resolution and/or higher framerate.

Mocha

Coffee Addict
In the land of princesses, frogs, and dragons
NNID
Mocha151
3DS FC
4640-0063-5592
More intelligent A.I. is an absolute must, in a current gen that has a serious problem with being content only over better resolution and/or higher framerate.
As long as they don't give the A.I. the intelligence of the small enemies in Hyrule Warriors, then I'm good. You can stand still for like a whole minute, and they'll either miss you, or not even swing their weapon.

*edit* omg these avatars tho

Last edited:

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
As long as they don't give the A.I. the intelligence of the small enemies in Hyrule Warriors, then I'm good. You can stand still for like a whole minute, and they'll either miss you, or not even swing their weapon.

*edit* omg these avatars tho
that's warriors title though, allt he games are like that lol its part of the fun.
I like Tekken, but I don't play it too seriously.

Who do you like to play as? My favorites are Jun & Asuka.
I play Zafina because she is the only person i find consistently interesting in Tekken, hell i didn't even like Tekken till Zafina and Tekken 6. i also play Marduk but i think its more husbando factor than i like his playstyle that much.

Top Bottom