• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Mocha

Coffee Addict
In the land of princesses, frogs, and dragons
NNID
Mocha151
3DS FC
4640-0063-5592
Waaaaiit is their bickering akin to Alistair and Morrigan's? If so they're never leaving my team (when I finally get this dang game).
Similar haha, but neither Cassandra nor Varric are as... ****** as Morrigan was to Al. Hard to describe their relationship. If you played DA2, then you'll get a better idea as to why they're both kinda bitter of each other.

They don't seem to say things to be outright cruel to each other, but instead, Varric throws some off-hand, witty comment, and Cassandra gets all riled up. At one point, they break into a physical fight, though it was nothing serious, it was hilarious to witness; this dwarf being manhandled by a human woman clad in armor.

Vivienne likes to insult almost everyone too lol

Last edited:

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Thank you, don't go offstage too much as Ganon since he has a bad recovery. Also you use flame choke and dark dive too much but you adapted. Because of that I got some sing to rest punishes. Other than that it ganons great
Off stage Ganondorf is actually what you want him to be in. I just did it poorly, my spacing is a bit off when it's offstage and to the ledge. I just need to work on it. But thank you.

Last edited:

Mocha

Coffee Addict
NNID
Mocha151
3DS FC
4640-0063-5592
Sera is so odd lol, I honestly have no idea what she's half of the time.
She almost got kickedT from the group for undermining my inquisitors orders when I was trying to talk to that noble guy and she kicked his teeth in before I was done questioning him.

If I pick a girl 2nd playthrough idk who I'll do, maybe Josephine?
Cullen?
Theyre the most attractive out of the bunch.

But I really like Iron Bull.
And part of me wanted to go gay for Dorian cause he's hilarious.
Sera was so cruel in that scene. Like that was completely unnecessary. I can't stand her tbh, though I guess I don't really understand her (and apparently I'm not the only one lol).

Well I'll let you know how Cullen works out. I named my character Bella to romance Cullen for the lulz

Funny thing about Dorian is that you can flirt with him, even as a girl. Bioware just trolling you of course. Oh I forgot Blackwall was a romance option too. He doesn't really interest me tbh, but hey, maybe someday.

What gaming system are you playing on? Or PC?

Last edited:

Mocha

Coffee Addict
NNID
Mocha151
3DS FC
4640-0063-5592
It's not a 360 thing - the hair styles in this game are atrocious. There's like, 7 different styles for a buzzcut, but then there's almost no medium/long hair options. Wait till you see what your character wears for the ball. Come on Bioware, what if my characters want long, flowing hair? They want to be beautiful, damn it.

Then Viv has some of the prettiest clothes, but has no hair. Then Solas, another baldy.

Hoping for DLC with more hair options, and the ability to change your looks anytime.

Last edited:

Mocha

Coffee Addict
NNID
Mocha151
3DS FC
4640-0063-5592
Now waiT

@#HBC | Scary HEW is this Florida dirt queen trying iT with me on FB?
I decided to troll a biT by calling Sonic EZ mode(which lbr, isn't that far off from the truth) and now he's trying to say he'll beat me with random in a MM @ Apex?

Guess I'm getting paid huehue..
Maybe he'll get Zelda on random

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
I doubt you kept count but how many accounts have you made fuujin lol.
I've tried keeping a sort of count... LOL

Thanks to plenty of my own proxy quotings and some recollections, Id say there are roughly...40 alts as of now. (Yes. 40.)

A huge amount of them were made in 2014, and most of them were mere corruptions of "Fuujin". Half of them hardly lasted two days.

Honorable mentions to @FujintalksBoutDin'sFire (Or something 90% like that.) for lasting a few weeks, and then @Fuoujin 2 who lasted for longer, and even made it past 100 posts before he went and got himself banned for taunting the bowser boards... :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Cenizas

The Zelda We Need, But Not the One We Deserve
3DS FC
1032-1809-6196
We should make an ongoing poll where the Zelda community gets to vote on Fuujin's next name and profile pic for when he gets banned again.

Alphatron

Smash Champion
I've had this avatar for so long that I'm afraid nobody will recognize me once I change it. Besides, Mad Duck Farfetch'd is hilarious.

Lozjam

Smash Champion
omg same. Then theres u, lozjam, and BJ
You know, I should probably change my avatar back to Ganondorf. I had my current one, because of Zelda Wii U, but snide footage was taken offscreen it is terrible quality.
You know, being in this thread makes me picture a whole group of Zelda's in a room, doing their hair, talking about girly stuff, while myself, Ganondorf, sits awkwardly in the middle if the room.

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
... I just noticed that almost all the avatars in this page are Pokémon, or deformed Pokemon
Wow, that's actually true. And I see your Serena avatar, Mocha~

WELP, time to jump the bandwagon and change my Touhou avatar to Pokemon as well.

Alphatron

Smash Champion
I need to start playing touhou again. The only extra mode boss I could beat was Ran Yakumo. But apparently, she's one of the easiest extra stage bosses in the series. I can barely beat stage 5 in UFO and I can't get past Maze of Love against Flandre. About a year ago, I changed my background to Reimu and Marisa and I refused to change it until I beat another extra stage boss. I still have the same background...

Alphatron

Smash Champion
I played Tekken tag on the 360 but I'm embarrassingly bad at it. I used to play as Eddy in Tekken 3. Now I strictly play King, Alex, and Armor King. Mainly King. I'm bad at remembering combos so if a game has a grapple character, that's who I'm gonna use. Same reason I play Zangief in Street Fighter.

Other than that, my Tekken knowledge is low and I don't have a console I can play the new game on right now.

Alphatron

Smash Champion
i've heard the zelda boards are pretty salty, is that for the most part true?
There's a big difference between salt and embracing the fact that the character you play as is just bad. Embracing the truth is the exact opposite of salt. You should understand where we're coming from. You main charizard (who is still better than Zelda, but still bad).

I should probably avoid trash talking Charizard. Every time I do, somebody links me to that match between Trela and Denti back when the game first came out and nobody knew matchups.

Smog Frog

Smash Lord
There's a big difference between salt and embracing the fact that the character you play as is just bad. Embracing the truth is the exact opposite of salt. You should understand where we're coming from. You main charizard (who is still better than Zelda, but still bad).

I should probably avoid trash talking Charizard. Every time I do, somebody links me to that match between Trela and Denti back when the game first came out and nobody knew matchups.
actually thats just a result of not updating my profile, i actually main ganon and sonic

Nammy12

Smash Lord
NNID
Nammy12
HmmmT

Let's see...
@Fuujin @Fujin @Fujin Gear Solid @Fujin the unbannable @Final Fujin 2 @Fujin Emblem @The Last Fujin @Beyond: Two Fujins @Fujin Reloaded @Shin Megami Fujin @Soul Fujin @Fujin Reloaded: The Re-Up @A Fujin Reborn @Fujinetta @Tales of Fujin @Justice4Fujin @FujintalksboutDin'sFire

Then they prevented accounts with the words "Fujin" or "Fuujin" from being created (my impacT!!!) so then I got creative.
I guess they really thought that would stop me, poor them.

@Foojin @Fujiin @Fujiin 2 @fewjen @Fuhjin @Foughen @Phugin @f u j i n @fougen @Fuoujin @Fuoujin 2 @Phujin @Fewjhin @Fuughin @Fujean

All I can think of for now, I'm sure there are more though.
Just wondering, but where do you get the profile pics?

Alphatron

Smash Champion
I heard that Chloe was going to be removed from the NA and PAL versions of the game. Is this true or was the director just messing around with the people who complained about her?

Lozjam

Smash Champion
I think Aonuma is more Sakurai or at least just as trollish. No one ever gives him any credit though, even though he trolled the entire fanbase so much... I love Aonuma, and it's sad he doesn't get the recognition he deserves.

Top Bottom