• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

I had a one day break and it obviously seemed like I missed a lot. Too lazy to browse the pages since I'm using a phone for this. I noticed those avatars though lol

ZombieBran

Smash Lord
Tbh that's not the worst word adaption of my username I've heard.
Ha, I bet. What does it stand for anyway?

Your new avatar may not be of the feline persuasion but it is fab nonetheless! It's Zelda so that goes without saying but I said it anyway.

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Late in the party (as usual), but basically Free! for every single girl watching it. Plus, this girl = best girl in the series.

And Season 2 >>>>> Season 1.

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
Not quite yet but I'm nearly done with food :)

Late in the party (as usual), but basically Free! for every single girl watching it. Plus, this girl = best girl in the series.

This girl knows what's up js

Last edited:

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger

I went and watched episode 1 just too see what it was like, and I immediately liked her best. <3

SBphiloz4

NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Now sistahs, don't get too excited about the fanservice here, otherwise you might turn into her! >u> <u<

... Okay I'm done. Welcome back page 89, and goodbye page 89.

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Speaking of hair. Peach's hair somehow dropped a few tiers from Brawl!
But her dress compensated by having the best dress physics ever. I just love how it flows with her movement!

Meanwhile Zelda's dress has got that stressed unflowy material visual... :c

Regardless it still looks fabulous in the WiiU version.

Last edited:

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Do you know what will make you feel better? Zelda is good in Hyrule Warriors... She is still a glass cannon with the Rapier, and a lot of moves leave her open to attack, those moves cover such a wide range and are so powerful they are very rewarding and do not whiff easily. She also actually wields a bow in her normal moveset, and uses the triforce, unlike her smash 4 counterpart.... So yay...... 3rd party developers making a dynasty warriors crossover did a better job with Zelda than Sakurai did.... Yay....

Last edited:

ZombieBran

Smash Lord
But her dress compensated by having the best dress physics ever. I just love how it flows with her movement!

Meanwhile Zelda's dress has got that stressed unflowy material visual...
To make up for Zelda's floppy dress, Sakurai used only the finest silk for it. If a foe looks directly at her dress, they will be blinded by the intense reflected light.

Sakurai giveth and taketh is my mantra now.

Last edited:

Xys

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1435-5012-4542
The silk was weaved using the light of the triforce <3. That would explain why it doesn't bend well lol....

Last edited:

Nammy12

Smash Lord
NNID
Nammy12

Meanwhile Zelda's dress has got that stressed unflowy material visual... :c

Regardless it still looks fabulous in the WiiU version.
But have you seen Rosalina's crouch walk?
That thing just defies the laws of dress physics.

Latte

Smash Ace
I'm really liking this gaycat trend. Every time I go to the Zelda social I'm greeted with a healthy dose of fab.

Lozjam

Smash Champion
If there was a gaycat of Ganondorf that made him look cute, menacing, and funny at the same time I would totally use it as my avatar.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
But have you seen Rosalina's crouch walk?
That thing just defies the laws of dress physics.
Most of Irrelevina's animations are ****ed up anyway. I mean, she breaks her back every time she forward smashes. And then there's always this:

Last edited:

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
GGs @ Salad Bowl Salad Bowl you played well sure! And thank you, though my Lucina needs work.

I felt you were playing at the ledge to much, I was hitting you off & stage spiking you more times than I really should. And remember about the 1 frame when grabbing the ledge in which you can get some more damage/get the kill, especially when fighting against Zelda & Palutena.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
I work as a postman

Waking up at 4:50am is no big deal for me.

Also @ Lozjam Lozjam Zelda in Hyrule Warrior's is literally top tier

Tier list in Hyrule Warriors:

SSS: Midna
SS: Volga
S: Zelda
A: Everyone else
F: Agitha

SBphiloz4

NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Busy for most of the day, so can't do, sorry.

Top Bottom