• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

ZombieBran

Smash Lord
50% for characters like Jigglypuff maybe =P

But yeah I do really enjoy getting those Elevator kills~:4zelda:

Last edited:

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
Ultimecia taught you the meaning of run away and spam crap. Knight axe in 012 basically sealed the deal on her camping tactics. A wall to camp behind lol

UkeNicky

Smash Ace
NNID
UkeNicky
Ah Ultimecia was the best. I mained her in Dissidia when she was A tier, then when she carried over to 012 and was top tier I was like:
"Well, I'm not going to feel bad for using top tier when I've used her all along >.> "
Anyways, while it would be nice to get the things that don't make any sense fixed, I doubt that will happen. So I wouldn't be asking for actual buffs when she already has unnecessary problems that shouldn't exist in the first place. Little things, but they add up and if he just fixed those few things I'd be ok with that.

UkeNicky

Smash Ace
NNID
UkeNicky
I was reading back a few pages and let me tell you, Emperor was most definitely not low tier in 012 =P
anyone who played in the competitive scene online would know that he was one of the best Assist campers and actually did well against most of the cast because of his ability to build Assist gauge so quickly and punish any other player's remotely unsafe attack trying to move around his traps.

Anyways, just had to say that and defend my old sub character lol

Anyways, if/when there is another patch I really hope that they do give her some buffs. But if they don't give her buffs then plz, just don't do anything at all, no more random nerfs, just don't make her any worse than she currently is lol
start the Save Zelda Foundation someone

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Ultimecia was sooooo campy in that game.
Zeldawful could never compare.
Emperor was really fun too.

I hope they remake that game for ps4 or something.

I honestly haven given up on Zeldawful.
There's NO reason whatsoever for her to have gotten these nerfs in the first place compared to Brawl Zelda.
Even if she did get some buffs, what could they be that would make her not a terrible character?
They could fix her kicks and she would still have no approach.
They'd have to give her an enormous amount of buffs for her to even be decent.

It's obvious Sakurai doesn't give a **** about her or Ganondorf, it's rather unprofessional of him in my opinion.
Ganondorf has actually turned out to be quite good in this game. He still has some flaws and bad matchups, but he makes up for it with the fact that Ganondorf can kill within like 5 average hits. He has some pretty lagless and instantaneous options, like his Uair, Nair, Bair, and Fair. Ganondorf mains have seen some amazing success in tournaments with him, and his potential with custom moves is downright amazing.
On another note, I got HW for Christmas and it is so much fun! I'm loving it. I also got Bravely Default and I love that too, Agnés is Bae. My significant other also got me Link and the (now) rare Zelda Amiibo.

Nammy12

Smash Lord
NNID
Nammy12
Ganondorf has actually turned out to be quite good in this game. He still has some flaws and bad matchups, but he makes up for it with the fact that Ganondorf can kill within like 5 average hits. He has some pretty lagless and instantaneous options, like his Uair, Nair, Bair, and Fair. Ganondorf mains have seen some amazing success in tournaments with him, and his potential with custom moves is downright amazing.
Ganondorf is so satisfying to play as. Every move feels solid and painful, even his jab and he can even out damage received in about 2 or 3 hits.
He's a lot better than Zelda in this game.

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Again. Fell 3+ pages overnight-- >.>

Dat KirbySonic user though who randomly appeared for a bit though.

Mocha

Coffee Addict
In the land of princesses, frogs, and dragons
NNID
Mocha151
3DS FC
4640-0063-5592
On another note, I got HW for Christmas and it is so much fun! I'm loving it. I also got Bravely Default and I love that too, Agnés is Bae. My significant other also got me Link and the (now) rare Zelda Amiibo.
Have fun with HW. I did, but I have so little time to play it nowadays due to job + little free time. I think you'll like it, but you'll be spoiled by Ganon's dual blades, and then when you go back to playing Smash, you'll be missing them, heh.

And now you just need a Ganondorf Amiibo to complete your collection. I only have Link so far.

*Edit* Merry belated Christmas guys

Last edited:

ZombieBran

Smash Lord
Ohoho
From the Competitive Impressions thread:
Indeed. My best friend is Sakurai's cat, who has informed me that Zelda will get a complete overhaul, with all of her moves now being laggy multi-hit attacks where people automatically fall out before the strong hit connects.

Last edited:

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
GGs @ Salad Bowl Salad Bowl ! Getting my dinner now :3

Maybe try to roll less, that would be the stand out thing.

Also, if Palutena gets you with her Down Throw, be very wary about air dodging because she will punish that with an Usmash if she gets the read correctly.

Last edited:

Alphatron

Smash Champion
I made a topic on the gamefaqs smash boards about how Zelda's smash wiki page was finally more accurate and one poster responded by saying that the page failed to mention many of her numerous buffs such as dtilt comboing into lightning kick and her insanely improved grab game.

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
I made a topic on the gamefaqs smash boards about how Zelda's smash wiki page was finally more accurate and one poster responded by saying that the page failed to mention many of her numerous buffs such as dtilt comboing into lightning kick and her insanely improved grab game.

Princess Toady

Smash Ace
NNID
PrincessToady
Finally read everything, lol. This board is sooo active, kind of weird given the character's limitations !

I'd like to play sometimes but I'm just not sure how laggy it'll be given I'm from Europe and most of you are in the US.

Salad Bowl

Banned via Warnings
NNID
SaladBowl41
Finally read everything, lol. This board is sooo active, kind of weird given the character's limitations !

I'd like to play sometimes but I'm just not sure how laggy it'll be given I'm from Europe and most of you are in the US.
Can u play now? FUJIIN 2 ur unbanned just finished playing dark peach

Last edited:

Princess Toady

Smash Ace
NNID
PrincessToady
EU represent!
Oh so you're Maxyshere ? I'll add you too !
omg recommenTing this because I got b&

But like, wtf is this?!

I literally have no idea who either one of these people are, and theyre talking about me like I'm a wanted criminal.

MESS

I'm so confused, are there like wanted posters for me somewhere on this site?
why/how are random people talking about banning me?

wtf

Top Bottom