• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Nammy12

Smash Lord
NNID
Nammy12
Like I left a comment on some random guys page, some dude I've never even seen or talked to and he was like "arent you supposed to be banned" and then I think he reported me.

Is this what fame feels like?

Maybe you shouldn't use that name?

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Just how many people in this topic are girls? I heard they were a myth on the internet.........
Though you will all be demolished nonetheless. Ganondorf does not care of gender, nor of race.

Princess Toady

Smash Ace
NNID
PrincessToady
Geez yours is WAY better. I'm not sure I placed even one elevator lol. Thanks though, it was fun. I should practice against competent players more is what these matches taught me.

Salad Bowl

Banned via Warnings
NNID
SaladBowl41
Geez yours is WAY better. I'm not sure I placed even one elevator lol. Thanks though, it was fun. I should practice against competent players more is what these matches taught me.
U crushed me and some matches it was great. One tip is try to sweetspot the ledge more unless they're in huge lag like when I'm using a din

Princess Toady

Smash Ace
NNID
PrincessToady
Oh lulz, I didn't even know what a Molly was. That's a stupid motive you ban someone though.

U crushed me and some matches it was great. One tip is try to sweetspot the ledge more unless they're in huge lag like when I'm using a din
Ya I should try to go for the ledge but you have no idea how much I screw that up lol.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
I like all my moderator sisters

But yes, some of them are sheep

also yes it's 6:46 am, I've had 4 hours sleep

im dying

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
@Fujiin 2 I saw your drag call on the Irrelutena boards

I really don't care what yew have to say abouT me.

Glad to see that they have a smart sistren working data for them tho~ I don't think they could've pulled it off otherwise.

Also hedzghdfdsbhfnhsckufvdg too many pages while I wasn't looking...

Last edited:

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Well cysTren I hope you get used to it!

I'm tagging you with every comment on the SlayUTena boards.

half of your notifications will be taking you to the boards of the Goddess of LighT!
*Turns off getting tagged alert preference*

Last edited:

rabbit.soaring

Smash Journeyman
NNID
rabbit.soaring
3DS FC
0130-2883-3067
Um so is anyone going to archive all the Zelda matchup discussions like the Ganon people did?

Last edited:

rabbit.soaring

Smash Journeyman
NNID
rabbit.soaring
3DS FC
0130-2883-3067
I honestly think it's too early for any of this(not that I care about Zeldawful, this goes for most characters).

Like If I say, "Let's discuss the Wario match up.".
How many of you are a really that comfortable making post telling people what they should and shouldn't do in that situation?
I know there are some users here that would pretend like they know everything about it because their little brother uses him but how many of us have played extensively with a high level Wario?
If you're going to discuss things it should be against popular characters like Sheik or Diddy.

I think you should wait until after Apex at least though.
When the other character boards start discussing a MU, they usually make post or two on that character's boards to let the people who play that character know so they can get some feedback and matches. I was thinking something like that.

Salad Bowl

Banned via Warnings
NNID
SaladBowl41
Idk I feel like this is gonna be Brawl Zelda match ups all over again lol.

Pretty sure in the early days she had a positive MU against Peach and Sonic...

It baffles me how players like Nairo(who's super good at this game) can be dumb enough to think Zelda is good, and half of you take his word as bible no matter how wrong it is(Din's Fire size debacle).

But eh, what do I care? I'm done with ha.
You guys can inflate Zeldawful's match ups all ya want I guess

I feel that some MUs will get better because the elevator. It makes her able to kill peach, kirby, and rosalina super early and also rage can make it kill her at 40%. she can also combo now. The phantom also makes it better since it can gimp so recoveries, and is an overally a better projectile. Zelda imo will have better MUs here than in brawl

Last edited:

rabbit.soaring

Smash Journeyman
NNID
rabbit.soaring
3DS FC
0130-2883-3067
Rosa doesn't seem like a half bad MU tbh. Peach and Sanic kind of screw us though. idk about Kirby. I've never seen a kirby approach from the ground and Farore's Elevator only works if they're grounded when the first hitbox appears(right?), so landing an elevator could be really hard. Same goes for Jiggs, but Jiggs is faster with much more kill power and better recovery.

Salad Bowl

Banned via Warnings
NNID
SaladBowl41
So the consensus is that you're Hyrule Candy, right?
Well he's like my best friend so... Yeah
Rosa doesn't seem like a half bad MU tbh. Peach and Sanic kind of screw us though. idk about Kirby. I've never seen a kirby approach from the ground and Farore's Elevator only works if they're grounded when the first hitbox appears(right?), so landing an elevator could be really hard. Same goes for Jiggs, but Jiggs is faster with much more kill power and better recovery.
Rosalina is actually a good MU for zelda. The dtilt can gimp her recovery and offstage rosalina is litarally a sitting duck. She is also KOed quickly. This MU, Dins is actually handy since luma can't sheild and its a quick way to get rid of Luma. Just try not to be under her or u'll get juggled with uair.

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
Honestly the peach matchup discussion is probably the worst one in the matchup thread atm. its most dark peach saying "no that doesn't work, you can't do that" and the other Zelda's at the time except like Yaaay and two others saying RCPG>>>>>>>>Peach.

lack of time johns aside we really don't have anyone knowing alot of the matchups right now just some roll glories and some friendlies which i believe do count to an extent....but still not enough for in depth. i posted in the sheik and peach boards and got dark peach and yaaay for peach and like one sheik. i was mostly waiting for a bit and then going to restart the matchup discussions over again to give the all of 2.3 Zelda users time to figure out the matchups and post something. No one even discussed stages except the in general post @ BJN39 BJN39 made in reguards to Japes in general.

i need everyones help to get it revived, i don't have enough mana by myself girls

rabbit.soaring

Smash Journeyman
NNID
rabbit.soaring
3DS FC
0130-2883-3067
Honestly the peach matchup discussion is probably the worst one in the matchup thread atm. its most dark peach saying "no that doesn't work, you can't do that" and the other Zelda's at the time except like Yaaay and two others saying RCPG>>>>>>>>Peach.

lack of time johns aside we really don't have anyone knowing alot of the matchups right now just some roll glories and some friendlies which i believe do count to an extent....but still not enough for in depth. i posted in the sheik and peach boards and got dark peach and yaaay for peach and like one sheik. i was mostly waiting for a bit and then going to restart the matchup discussions over again to give the all of 2.3 Zelda users time to figure out the matchups and post something. No one even discussed stages except the in general post @ BJN39 BJN39 made in reguards to Japes in general.

i need everyones help to get it revived, i don't have enough mana by myself girls
I'm not a mage yet :awesome:. When the thread starts up again, can we go by roster order, just to keep things moving along?

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
I'm not a mage yet :awesome:. When the thread starts up again, can we go by roster order, just to keep things moving along?
we could go in roster order as i was thinking just jump from precieved bad matchup to an unknown number matchup so we don't stay depressed too long. roster order might be good...but then we get two back to back spacies lol

LonkQ

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ammoro
For matchups, what do you do against Mac? Playing against them makes me so sad, that Ftilt beats everything I try on the ground and the aerial options are garbage.

Top Bottom