• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Alphatron

Smash Champion
I was reading back a few pages and let me tell you, Emperor was most definitely not low tier in 012 =P
anyone who played in the competitive scene online would know that he was one of the best Assist campers and actually did well against most of the cast because of his ability to build Assist gauge so quickly and punish any other player's remotely unsafe attack trying to move around his traps.

Anyways, just had to say that and defend my old sub character lol

Anyways, if/when there is another patch I really hope that they do give her some buffs. But if they don't give her buffs then plz, just don't do anything at all, no more random nerfs, just don't make her any worse than she currently is lol
start the Save Zelda Foundation someone
Wait, Mateus was actually good? I must have just been terrible with him then. My plan was just to spam mines in order to build up a Jecht assist and then try to lure an opponent into a thunder crest to mines to Jecht and then another thunder crest and then a flare. Maybe I just had no idea what I was doing. Considering I had trouble with Cloud of Darkness when I was playing as him, I think I'm just bad.

Speaking of being bad, what am I supposed to do against Sonic? It's not that I'm losing to him. It's that I can't punish the spin dash after blocking it. He always jumps away or just uses the spring. The match usually takes forever.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Wait, Mateus was actually good? I must have just been terrible with him then. My plan was just to spam mines in order to build up a Jecht assist and then try to lure an opponent into a thunder crest to mines to Jecht and then another thunder crest and then a flare. Maybe I just had no idea what I was doing. Considering I had trouble with Cloud of Darkness when I was playing as him, I think I'm just bad.
http://youtu.be/GVShrsemLgk?t=7m11s

Princess Toady

Smash Ace
NNID
PrincessToady
It lags too much, how about we stop ?

Maybe we can try again later when everyone in my house's asleep.

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
So I realize that when my post count goes up, my posts liked count goes even higher up. The gap between the two is already 160. Either I just post stuff that everyone likes, or I just don't post much at all. D:

Also got whooped again by Big D, haha. Won once only because he SD'd twice.... out of a good 20+ matches. XD

Salad Bowl

Banned via Warnings
NNID
SaladBowl41
So I realize that when my post count goes up, my posts liked count goes even higher up. The gap between the two is already 160. Either I just post stuff that everyone likes, or I just don't post much at all. D:

Also got whooped again by Big D, haha. Won once only because he SD'd twice.... out of a good 20+ matches. XD
I always wanted to pick up Wii Fit.

Latte

Smash Ace
This is completely unrelated to Smash and Zelda, but I submitted some stickers (emoticons) to the messaging app, LINE, awhile ago, and they're finally under review! I've been repeatedly refreshing the review page for the past hour so that I can see the results of the review ASAP.

I'm so nervous they're going to be rejected ughshhhdjnalksmdasasfssdlkm

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
KK ready to play now if anyone wants to play

Those stickers are pretty cool Latte sis. GL!

Last edited:

Latte

Smash Ace
KK ready to play now if anyone wants to play

Those stickers are pretty cool Latte sis. GL!
Yay, I'm happy to hear that you think so! They were rejected last time for "depicting illegal arms realistically, or promoting the use thereof," and the problematic sticker was this:

Lyk r u serius :-|||||

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
So anything new with Zelda? Judging by the posts I don't see anything I don't already know..
out of curiosity how many Zelda mains changed their main to Lady Palutena so far besides me and Fujin?

Latte

Smash Ace
So anything new with Zelda? Judging by the posts I don't see anything I don't already know..
out of curiosity how many Zelda mains changed their main to Lady Palutena so far besides me and Fujin?
Traitors aren't welcome. Insta-reported. Kidding, of course.

I actually find Palutena to be really difficult to use; perhaps I'll start training her as a secondary, but I can't see her replacing Zelda as my main.

rabbit.soaring

Smash Journeyman
NNID
rabbit.soaring
3DS FC
0130-2883-3067
Not really. If you haven't checked it out already, D3rk's guide covers pretty much everything.

I can never land Tuna's Dthrow followups.

Last edited:

ZombieBran

Smash Lord
ZeldaMaster's username betrays the good sis.

Count me on the Palutena bandwagon, except I'm a bad goddess of light secondary.

I was fighting a reeeally bad Falcon and I sniped him with Usmash > FW for a stylish end.
He then proceeded to change his tag to a slur and then leave out of extreme salt:roll:

Last edited:

rabbit.soaring

Smash Journeyman
NNID
rabbit.soaring
3DS FC
0130-2883-3067
Jumping back to the future Zelda matchup thread, I just saw CyberHyperPhoenix on the Lucina MU thread and he seems like he's willing to help other character boards discuss the LM MU.

Last edited:

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
Traitors aren't welcome. Insta-reported. Kidding, of course.

I actually find Palutena to be really difficult to use; perhaps I'll start training her as a secondary, but I can't see her replacing Zelda as my main.
Does it help that I still use Zelda but as a secondary? :p
A lot of people think she is difficult to use. But her play style feels better to me than Zelda does now.
Not really. If you haven't checked it out already, D3rk's guide covers pretty much everything.
no I haven't yet since I've been playing pokemon more recently and just started playing ssb4 todat
I can never land Tuna's Dthrow followups.
It does require some practice but once you get it down it and get reads on what they do after the throw it's very useful.
ZeldaMaster's username betrays the good sis.
:p I'd change usernames but I'd need to go premium

rabbit.soaring

Smash Journeyman
NNID
rabbit.soaring
3DS FC
0130-2883-3067
Woohooo! Ganondorf is Mid-Tier based on these results! Oh yessssss.
And Link is looking to be High Mid! Yesssssssss
Ganondorf is happy.
http://smashboards.com/rankings/smash-wii-u.8/league/teams
Sorry Zelda Mains... You have my sorrow.
Hate to burst your bubble, but basing tier ranking on league results isn't a thing. I mean, they've got Pacman as low tier and Kirby above Greninja and Peach, for g*d's sake.

Last edited:
Top Bottom