• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

ZombieBran

Smash Lord
That's just usage.

Funny how Zelda mains are so rare but we have one of the most active social threads.

Last edited:

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Hate to burst your bubble, but basing tier ranking on league results isn't a thing. I mean, they've got Pacman as low tier and Kirby above Greninja and Peach, for g*d's sake.
It goes into heavy consideration though. Granted the Meta still needs to mature, but having Ganondorf and Link get viable tournament results is very promising, and what we know for sure is that the Hyrule Tier has ended and left Zelda behind.
That's just usage.

Funny how Zelda mains are so rare but we have one of the most active social threads.
You can see the amount of characters who win as well.

ZombieBran

Smash Lord
I dunno if Ganondorf has escaped Hyrule tier but I do know that Link has, even after the nerf.
Don't get me wrong, I think Zelda is somewhere down in the bottom. But that's more of a player list.
Look at all the Diddy and Sheik. Look what you've done Sakurai.

Last edited:

rabbit.soaring

Smash Journeyman
NNID
rabbit.soaring
3DS FC
0130-2883-3067
It goes into heavy consideration though. Granted the Meta still needs to mature, but having Ganondorf and Link get viable tournament results is very promising, and what we know for sure is that the Hyrule Tier has ended and left Zelda behind.
That's... nice of you. Though I have to agree lol. Still, that doesn't mean much. Nairo gets viable tourney results with Zelda all the time, so I think we should def wait a bit before making general statements. Who knows, Sakurai might even come to his senses and make Zelda a half-decent character someday.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Why have all these bowser players dropped bowser when he's finally a high/upper mid character

i will never know

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
^ I don't post like that.

Isn't he that cookie guy too?

Last edited:
^ I don't post like that.

Isn't he that cookie guy too?
Huh. WHAT THE. I quoted Fuujin.... Okay, that was weird

Edit: I've edited the name. Idk how that happened -.- (But it's happen to me last year but rarely)

Last edited:

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
I know moderators can check IP address and stuff.

Also, what happened to function that let you see who posted in each thread and how many posts were made?

Last edited:

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Unless you really enjoy that kind of power, I don't feel like being a moderator is very fun at all.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
When you become a top smasher, in all the YouTube videos ur in, I'll comment. OMG I KNOW HIM WOAH
I probably won't reach that point, haha. There's a lot of talent in BC and I can't play/practise as much as I did in the past.

Salad Bowl

Banned via Warnings
NNID
SaladBowl41
I probably won't reach that point, haha. There's a lot of talent in BC and I can't play/practise as much as I did in the past.
Hahaha in an interview, that's what Hungrybox said he said before he became a legend in melee

Last edited:

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Jbzj5PJKDY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TP7oDZb1gHM

I'm an awful player, lol. But watching myself play in 2008 quality in 2014 pretty much solidified that Zelda is my favourite character.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7pU6deCkqM That's me trying to recover from Melee syndrome and my first time playing Brawl in about half a year or more. Hoping 7:20 shows I'm a good Peach but like I said Zelda was my day 1 char :) (That Zelda sucks but vids of me are hard to come by... I did beat one of our best players' MK but that was conveniently cut off)

Last edited:

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Hahaha yeah we're looking more optimistic now. Maybe we will get zelda higher on the tier list.
I don't really care about her placement on the tier list. I personally would prefer any char I play to be as low as possible... makes winning with them all the more sweeter.

Salad Bowl

Banned via Warnings
NNID
SaladBowl41
I don't really care about her placement on the tier list. I personally would prefer any char I play to be as low as possible... makes winning with them all the more sweeter.
I do too but I just think she's better than what you guys r giving her credit for.

WHAA-WHAT R U TALKING ABOUT. Your brawl zelda is great -_____-

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
I do too but I just think she's better than what you guys r giving her credit for.

WHAA-WHAT R U TALKING ABOUT. Your brawl zelda is great -_____-
I fell in love with Peach's offensive/pressure based playstyle... and Zelda can't really do that imo.

Last time I ever used Peach in tourney was: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gcfBRQQRMo but like I say vids of me are rare. But after watching that and comparing to Smash 4 Peach, you can kinda see why I really dislike her in Smash 4. (Love that lagless fair)

Salad Bowl

Banned via Warnings
NNID
SaladBowl41
I fell in love with Peach's offensive/pressure based playstyle... and Zelda can't really do that imo.

Last time I ever used Peach in tourney was: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gcfBRQQRMo but like I say vids of me are rare. But after watching that and comparing to Smash 4 Peach, you can kinda see why I really dislike her in Smash 4. (Love that lagless fair)
Killing really was a problem for her and now she kills earlier than most the cast. Her uair this game is also so much better. She's better imo this game. But the playstyle has changed a lot

Last edited:

Salad Bowl

Banned via Warnings
NNID
SaladBowl41
I prefer her Brawl uair. Can't do stuff like: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sF-pxIUO3gE in Smash 4.
Her Smash4 uair has more priority, better hitboxes, and it's better for juggling.

Anyways back to zelda, I played brawl earlier today and tbh sm4sh zelda just feels more natural. I definitely think she has potential in this game. I'm pretty sure she's out of bottom tier tho.

ZombieBran

Smash Lord
That music choice is great.
I just like Peach's new U-air because it's a mothertrucking rainbow.

Last edited:
Top Bottom