• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
oh ok nvm lol

EDIT: Did anyone else see kyokoro_pamuyo viewing the thread for ~5 seconds just now?
I *am* part of the Zelda community. Holidays usually take a lot of my time and I can't monitor this thread as much (606 new posts from the moment I clicked it), but I hand out here often.

That being said, thank you for noticing I was here lewl

UkeNicky

Smash Ace
NNID
UkeNicky
I feel like I should have done this in the first place but I'm changing my main to Zelda instead of Rob.
I mean, they're both still my mains but I'm gonna represent my fellow sisters openly now!

plus the Rob boards aren't as booming as this one

rabbit.soaring

Smash Journeyman
NNID
rabbit.soaring
3DS FC
0130-2883-3067
Bruh idk man. What's we?
we as in people who are gonna make the MU thread.

I feel like I should have done this in the first place but I'm changing my main to Zelda instead of Rob.
I mean, they're both still my mains but I'm gonna represent my fellow sisters openly now!

plus the Rob boards aren't as booming as this one
And surprisingly cheerful, too. The MK boards are just... heartbreaking.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Holy **** Nairo's Zelda in doubles is sick. Forget Din's Fire, all about that dair.

Lost it when Nairo elevators Ness right before being hit by PK Thunder 2.

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
Yes...represent your queen! @ UkeNicky UkeNicky

In other news, I'm having trouble landing safely. I usually just aim for the ledge, but giving up all stage control every time you get launched up probably isn't good. Do we even have any good landing options? Airdodge is bad, any aerial is bad...Farore's can be punished by anyone fast. Aggh what do I do?

Last edited:

Salad Bowl

Banned via Warnings
NNID
SaladBowl41
Holy **** Nairo's Zelda in doubles is sick. Forget Din's Fire, all about that dair.

Lost it when Nairo elevators Ness right before being hit by PK Thunder 2.
so I talked to nairo if he was gonna use her more on stream because shes falling apart right now and he said he'll try

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
Is telling Nairo to use Zelda really the best thing to do? We don't want him to get sick of her, right?

Salad Bowl

Banned via Warnings
NNID
SaladBowl41
Is telling Nairo to use Zelda really the best thing to do? We don't want him to get sick of her, right?
i asked him if he was? I didnt tell him to or force him to because i said that the zelda boards r getting more depressing and i said it would help if u used him more.

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
i asked him if he was? I didnt tell him to or force him to because i said that the zelda boards r getting more depressing and i said it would help if u used him more.
Well I was just meaning that we might be pressuring him or something. The whole "please the crowd" thing.

Or he might just not care and everything I've said is useless lol.

EDIT: Also Zelda isn't really the best char to win a tourney with. :c

Last edited:

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Well I was just meaning that we might be pressuring him or something. The whole "please the crowd" thing.

Or he might just not care and everything I've said is useless lol.
I'm pretty sure he enjoys exposing people with Zelda, lol.

Salad Bowl

Banned via Warnings
NNID
SaladBowl41
Nairo, I know ur not dropping her, but I honestly never see you use her. Every tournament, you use dark pit and Robin. Right now Zelda is falling apart, more players are dropping her. Nothing new being discovered. She has no competitive representative other than you and everyone says that you dropped her. She's the least used character atm. Please use her more and at Apex. Most Zeldas have lost hope so please take this in consideration.

this is what i said

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
You'd be insane if you tried to win Apex as Zelda. I mean not even Riot made it past pools so...

Not everybody plays to take first, but Nairo is definitely looking to win.

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
You guys are probably right. I think I'm just worrying that we'll lose our tourney rep.

I'm also kinda tired so I may not be thinking straight, lol.

Top Bottom