• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Yugioh anyone?

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
emphasis on *can*
Seriously, with 3 Graphas avaliable, at least one come out pretty quickly.

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
I've seen victory dragon, but he is banned and silly anyway.

Dragunity Arma Leyvatin/Light and Darkness dragon loops are where it's at.

That or pulling Future fusion, Dragon's mirror, monster reborn and Burial from a different dimension on your 1st turn.

It's my fav god mode hand to draw.

Instant 5 headed, red eyes darkness and Prime material.

So gooooood!

Vyke

Smash Champion
I've seen victory dragon, but he is banned and silly anyway.

Dragunity Arma Leyvatin/Light and Darkness dragon loops are where it's at.
This loop was fun for awhile, until LaDD started getting really easy to bypass and it left you with a poopy field. It was like... "Haha, you're way ahead! Now I reset it to slightly in my favor..."

That and Effect Veiler and Maxx "C" these days. And that Inzektors are just better Dragunities. :(

Vyke

Smash Champion
I generally dislike any deck that is broken purely because of one card. It really shows Konami's intention at price-gouging.

Pikaville

I'm gonna get on Dueling Network today and revamp my Dragon decks.

Maybe even make a new banish one too!

I wish Necroface would become semi limited again.

That thing and Gren Maju were the most fun.

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
I think EE also played a bit too.
Before Phil (EEvisu) and I got into Melee, we used to play Yugioh at ToyWiz (The place where Revival of Melee and No johns monthlies are held). Good times. We go way back.

Speaking of which, I haven't touched this game since 07/08. The last event I went to was SJC Durham in October 07, but all of my stuff got stolen (again, happened before at SJC Boston in 06), so I quit for good. Has cheating and/or thievery gone down at all since then?

If so, how would I get back into the game? Anyone want to help? :bee:

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
Before Phil (EEvisu) and I got into Melee, we used to play Yugioh at ToyWiz (The place where Revival of Melee and No johns monthlies are held). Good times. We go way back.

Speaking of which, I haven't touched this game since 07/08. The last event I went to was SJC Durham in October 07, but all of my stuff got stolen (again, happened before at SJC Boston in 06), so I quit for good. Has cheating and/or thievery gone down at all since then?

If so, how would I get back into the game? Anyone want to help? :bee:
I think it was EE I was playing at Apex but I'm not sure. It was the guy I played 1 game with after I played viva for a while.

If you want to get back into the game (and succeed), you should get

3 Inzektor Hornet
3 Inzektor Dragonfly
3 Inzektor Centipede

and then you win games :awesome:

On a more serious note, idk how hard it would be to start playing again. Inzekctors are looking to dominate a good amount of the meta along with Wind-Ups and possibly Dino Rabbit, all of which are generally expensive decks (with Inzektors being a bit cheaper AFAIK).

Vyke

Smash Champion
As for cheating and stealing, no, it hasn't died down. And it probably won't until people stop letting it happen and we get some actual judges (stricter judge applications). But that's also a ways off with how the TCG scene is growing.

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
As for cheating and stealing, no, it hasn't died down. And it probably won't until people stop letting it happen and we get some actual judges (stricter judge applications). But that's also a ways off with how the TCG scene is growing.
Agreed. I was at Nationals last year and me friend's stuff got stolen right before our eyes as he snatch the bag, ran out of the hotel, and into an alleyway never to be seen from again. We found out who he was, but my friend couldn't make a case out of it since police think Yu-Gi-Oh! cards are just toys and not property. If he could have made a case, that guy would've been slammed with grand theft.

Vyke

Smash Champion
Hooray! Not only is Drafting coming to YuGiOh, but now I can finally build Relinquished and Koa'Ki Meiru decks that don't suck in real life! :D

Vyke

Smash Champion
I check every deck strategy thread on Pojo... but I came to the conclusion Tour Guide would be bonkers in Koa'Ki Meiru as soon as I saw Invoker.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
It's been a while since I went DN.
It was ABSOLUTELY AWFUL.

As in, Grapha and Lightpulsar are the definition of Broken.

Pikaville

Seems like the Dragons have still got it.

Won 5 out of 7 matches the other night.

I did get like 3 god mode opening hands though :p

Vyke

Smash Champion
Wait.........you check every single archetype thread there?

Isn't that a bit much? .-.
The thing I enjoy most about YuGiOh! is building decks, coming up with fun decks, or just gathering pieces for the deck in general. I don't really win that many events or build the best decks that often, I just go for what's fun for me.

So yeah, I check mostly every archetype thread that interests me. I only post in a select few that I really like... though that still isn't much.

I think the Yubel thread still has my most posts.

I'll make it work... someday...

;-;

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
I made my Curran/Pikeru work after a couple years of trying, and I love it. Not high-competition worthy, but works nicely.
I am yet to make a Hiita/DNA Surgery Massive Control deck, but I haven't lost hope.
Keep it up and you'll get your deck someday.

And seriously, Lightpulsar + Red-Eyes Darkness Dragon + Scrap Dragon + whatever summons dragons is a massive pain in the ***

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
The thing I enjoy most about YuGiOh! is building decks, coming up with fun decks, or just gathering pieces for the deck in general. I don't really win that many events or build the best decks that often, I just go for what's fun for me.

So yeah, I check mostly every archetype thread that interests me. I only post in a select few that I really like... though that still isn't much.

I think the Yubel thread still has my most posts.

I'll make it work... someday...

;-;
Ah ok. You made it sound like you check a huge amount of threads. I do the same, just keep up with archetype threads that interest me.

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
If you wanna just test stuff or w/e without putting out the money you can just use duelingnetwork.

Free site you can play on and you have access to all of the cards.

Top Bottom