• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Yugioh anyone?

Vyke

Smash Champion
I meant that it would work, meaning you can set the field spell and nothing would happen. Sorry for my confusing wording.

:(

NOW IT SEEMS LIKE I'M COPING OUT

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
Meh, at least they're not quitting it for MTG (yet). That's all that's been happening with people I know :[

So is anyone going to apex? If you are bring your yugimanz

MysteryRevengerson

IT'S A MYSTERY TO ALL
So

I asked one of my friends what cards he liked and he just told me dragons, so I helped him make a Dragon deck, and he showed me a card I never saw before, Montage Dragon. It's pretty damn good, and he chose numbers and cards by himself for the most part.

The other one said he wanted a deck with Jinzo in it, so I helped him make a Monarch deck. My deck doesn't have a lot of cards that stop summons so I lost a good number of matches.

Problem2

Smash Champion
NNID
Problem0
I've been seeing Relinquished lately (as in, I've never seen it before but I'm suddenly running into it)

Did something happen? Because it's actually REALLY annoying
I started running Relinquished in August on DN, and it became my main deck after Tour Guide came out. It's a pretty good deck, just slightly less consistent than other top tier decks. It does have some weaknesses that if exploited, make it really hard for me to win.

I've only seen like 2 other duelists that run Relinquished.

Vyke

Smash Champion
You're welcome for that!

Also, please don't be fooled by Montage Dragon. It's god-awful. The only time it's ever good and it still gives you a huge minus and you'd probably just be better off with the regular dragon shenanigans.

MysteryRevengerson

IT'S A MYSTERY TO ALL
Yeah, we dueled a bunch more, and I've noticed it puts him far behind if things go wrong. I'm still helping him make the deck.

Beating Dark World feels sooooooooo goooooooood

MysteryRevengerson

IT'S A MYSTERY TO ALL
Damnit, now I'm hooked on Relinquished. It gets people so salty

Also, most hated Deck has gone from Dark World to Inzektor, they're like ****ing impossible to be beat for any non stalling deck...At least that's how it feels with blackwings

Seriously, no thought went into balancing them.

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
I'd give you a shoutout snack, but you're such a bad kid WEOW :troll:

lol nah it was fun. Hopefully you can get the stuff to make the deck we made.

I think EE also played a bit too.

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
Whoever is playing Yu-Gi-Oh! right now, I wish you good luck or just quit for the time being as Wind-Up is stupid and we're back to die rolls again. WHAT A GOOD GAME! :troll:

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
Can't they just make some OP dragon card for me to abuse soon?

Like cards of consonance except any 2 dragons to draw 2 cards or something.

Vyke

Smash Champion
Whoever is playing Yu-Gi-Oh! right now, I wish you good luck or just quit for the time being as Wind-Up is stupid and we're back to die rolls again. WHAT A GOOD GAME! :troll:
Wind-Ups are pretty bad, but there are at least 4-5 competing decks right now instead of just two. So it ain't so bad in terms of diversity.

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
Please tell me how Wind-Up is bad? Its gonna be the same thing everyone said about Rabbit, but when the deck got the final tune it needed, it became a pretty good deck. I have seen Wind-Up get bad hands, but how long is that going to last? And if anyone thinks Dark World beats Wind-Up, they're wrong. Read Wind-Up Hunter more carefully.

Vyke

Smash Champion
I meant that they're bad as in... It's bad to have to face them, because you'll be seeing them everywhere.

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
My bad. Lol. I hate Dark World doesn't stop them. That's why I wasn't worried about the loop when I first saw it in a Japanese Video. Our loop is more ******** since we have Tour Bus.

Vyke

Smash Champion
Victory Dragon doesn't even need to be banned. You can simply forfeit before Victory Dragon swings to go on to the next game.

Don't forget Evolsaurs. Unless that's what you meant... then don't forget Jurracs! And Ninjas.

Problem2

Smash Champion
NNID
Problem0
Victory Dragon doesn't even need to be banned. You can simply forfeit before Victory Dragon swings to go on to the next game.

Don't forget Evolsaurs. Unless that's what you meant... then don't forget Jurracs! And Ninjas.
Actually, I hear you can now refute your opponent's scoop. If your opponent tries to scoop again that game, he scoops the set.

Vyke

Smash Champion
I found that part on the Wiki, though only for some deck involving him... which I don't really trust that much, lol. I checked all Tournament policies for it and nothing about it.

That pretty much says... "If your opponent scoops, you can say nope then he can say yup and then he lose dah match insted of dah duel even though he would have lost dah match anyway!1!!1 lolol"

Vyke

Smash Champion
That's clearly not stalling though. Three seconds of conversation isn't stalling, three minutes? Probably stalling.

Vyke

Smash Champion
Just got an official response from the forums.

"As you will see in the policies, in the TCG, a player is able to concede a Duel anytime they want to, providing there is no compensation involved. By conceding 2 Duels, you can concede a Match if you wanted to.

As you would expect, the Wikia didn't even get close to the actual policy."

Victory Dragon still sucks.

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
Just got an official response from the forums.

"As you will see in the policies, in the TCG, a player is able to concede a Duel anytime they want to, providing there is no compensation involved. By conceding 2 Duels, you can concede a Match if you wanted to.

As you would expect, the Wikia didn't even get close to the actual policy."

Victory Dragon still sucks.
Since we're linked with OCG Banlist list now, Victory Dragon has to remained banned because over in Japan, they can't scoop.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
Grapha alone does a big part of the job.
DW can win even without Snoww there.

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
You need Snoww for speed though. Isn't that's what Yu-Gi-Oh! is all about? Getting your cards first and maintaining hand control?

Top Bottom