• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Yugioh anyone?

MysteryRevengerson

IT'S A MYSTERY TO ALL
I run Scrap Meklords these days, and decks that counter it include RFG decks, Tribute decks, Gravekeepers, Xyz decks, and Skill Drain decks. If a deck's trump card isn't a sync, then the scrap guys have to put in mad work to get in.

Here, I always have a hard time with numbering the amount of cards, and I'd really like this deck to be good.

SCRAP MEKLORDS:

Monsters:
Level Eaterx2
Marshmallon
Meklord Emperor Granelx3
Meklord Emperor Wiselx3
Scrap Beastx2
Scrap Chimerax3
Scrap Goblinx2
Scrap Golemx2
Scrap Kongx2
Scrap Searcher
Spirit Reaperx2

Spells:
Dark Hole
Foolish Burial
Heavy Storm
Limiter Removal
Mystical Space Typhoonx2
Opti-Camouflage Armorx2
Pot of Avarice
Scrapstormx2

Traps:
Mirror Force
Scrap Iron Scarecrowx2
Starlight Roadx2
Torrential Tribute

Extra:
Atomic Scrap Twin Dragon
Black Rose Dragonx2
Brionac
Trishula
Scrap Archfiend
Scrap Dragonx3
Scrap Twin Dragonx2
Stardust Dragonx2
Wind-up Zenmainesx2

Notes:

I like things in twos, haha. Because if one's gone, I know I have another. Level eater is in to fuel Scrap Synchro effects and to tribute summon for Scrap Golem. Spirit Reaper and Marshmallon are in for stalling and getting destroyed for Meklords. I have 1 scrap searcher for its effect combined with Scrap Golem's to clear the opponent's field.

Extra has a bunch of twos because, once again, not good with numbers and I like twos. I don't have two Archfiends because it's for Chimera and Goblin if there's nothing else, and Scrap Dragon is much more important. Wind-Up Zenmaines because they're a ***** and annoying as ****. Also good in a pinch since my defense monsters are level 3.

Any and all suggestions are welcome.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
I'm probably going to start playing Magic again. 3 of my Tour Guides can get me the top deck in Magic. Seems good.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Can't Blame you Greg to be honest. Also don't you just love stupidity and salt on DN.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I had someone try to tell me I couldn't use Magician's Circle after declaring an attack.

Then there's people who say MST negates.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
I had someone try to tell me I couldn't use Magician's Circle after declaring an attack.

Then there's people who say MST negates.
I'd sig that if more people here on SWF would get it...

Gamegenie222

NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
There was a worse one I heard about in a game that someone tried to warning a skill drain on DN it has hilarious. If I can find the video I will post it.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
^That's actually pretty common, for some reason a lot of people reads only the part of "negate effects", ignoring the part of "... that would Special Summon a monster(s)"

Gamegenie222

NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Just like if Stardust Dragon is SS by the effect of Starlight Road then you can't SS it afterwards via it's effect, monster reborn, call of the haunted and other cards cause it wasn't properly syncrho summoned that is a common one as well.

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
I need your guys' thoughts. I've come to realized that I have never seen a video on Youtube or ever come across one that reviews this game. If you guys were to review this game after years or just starting out, how would you review it? As for me, I've been playing since the game came out and kept up with all the Metas, but I honestly hated how this game turned out to be probably ever since the take-over from Konami. I hated how my old cards pretty much got reprinted and has no value anymore and pretty much rulings and the text on the cards. Its not like Magic where they actually put time into wording their cards and the honest to God rulings on their cards are if you ask a judge, read your card. Whatever the card said, goes. I'm sure it can get more in-depth than that, but I've played Magic and the text is crystal clear for most of the time. Yu-Gi-Oh! is one way or the other or a ruling just contradicts what the card said.

tl;dr Yu-Gi-Oh! is dumb for rarity bumps and has horrible R&D for cards or they just simply don't have an R&D and just say, "Effect sounds good, let's print that on a card."

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
yeah, that's pretty much the evil that's killing YGO.
Sometimes a retext is necessary for certain complicated cards, but other times they just make the Meta card even more broken by changing the way the effects are supposed to be applied.

That's how Konami rolls.

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
I......don't know what to think of it. It seems like it can be useful but at the same time I'm not too sure if there's enough reasons to warrant running it.

Not to mention I thought cards being detached from exceeds weren't considered "cards" but apparently they are according to the konami blog..........

exceed mechanic y u still so confusing?

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
My fish deck is coming along alright, but setting up everything masterfully and still getting blasted off with zero effort is frustrating.

I summon!

TORRENTIAL TRIBUTE

I special summon!

BOTTOMLESS TRAPHOLE

I attack.

MIRROR FORCE

I summon again!

DARK HOLE

OMGGG THIS GAAMEEEEE

So yeah they released the effect of tour bus discuss?
Pot of Avarice?

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
Tour Bus can also affect your opponent's graveyard too. It's interesting since you can send back monsters they would prefer to be in the graveyard.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Possibly anti-Grapha? Or broken-*** Judgement Dragon.

Top Bottom