• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Yugioh anyone?

I wonder if websites running the series' mechanics and cards are in violation of anything. In way, you never have to purchase the game in order to play. You simply play some free online simulator that runs on advertising profits.

Vyke

Smash Champion
They're usually shut down, but Konami only really tagged Dueling Network when they used the card backings of the cards... not the actual images. So idk, they changed that and it seems all peachy.

And yeah, Maxx "C" quickly shot up. It's not really a surprise as the card either breaks even or you get plusses out the *** depending on their turn. You may say that it doesn't stop their summoning, but it sure as hell gives them cause to hesitate to special anything on their turn if it won't kill you. And since Samurai aren't as popular, not much -can- kill you so it's safer to play.

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
Hello..not really a BIG fan of yugioh, definitely nothing new...but i did recently post my holo foil collection on youtube, check it out!

All my cards are old, and probably banned for tourney play..but i like them anyway :p

yugioh 1
yugioh 2

Vyke

Smash Champion
Hello..not really a BIG fan of yugioh, definitely nothing new...but i did recently post my holo foil collection on youtube, check it out!

All my cards are old, and probably banned for tourney play..but i like them anyway :p

yugioh 1
yugioh 2
Most of those aren't banned, just either old or 'bad!' (Except Mirror Force, Dark Hole, Monster Reborn, and Seven Tools of The Bandit.)

Banned In Your Collection:
Graceful Charity
Yata-Garasu
Imperial Order
Change of Heart

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
lol oh, as i said i dont really follow yugioh, just heard there was a LOT of banned old cards.

And i know most are bad, they where just the most valuable / wanted at the time so :p

Pink Reaper

Real Name No Gimmicks
BRoomer
In the Air, Using Up b as an offensive move
I have an xyz deck that has been working wonderfully recently. I'll post the deck list when I'm not on mobile.
Monsters

3x Kabazauls
3x Sabersaurus
3x Jerry Beans Man
3x Goblindburgh
3x Kagetogake
3x Rescue Rabbit
3x Tour Guide From the Underworld
1x Sangan
1x Dark Armed Dragon

Spells

1x Heavy Storm
1x Dark Hole
1x Monster Reborn
1x Mind Control
1x Pot Of Avarice
2x Smashing Ground

Traps

3x Dimensional Prison
3x Starlight Road
2x Solemn Warning
1x Solemn Judgment
1x Mirror Force

Extra Deck

2x Stardust Dragon
1x Trishula, Dragon of the Ice Barrier
3x Evolzar Laggia
2x Leviar the Sea Dragon
2x Number 17: Leviathan Dragon
1x Number 16: Shock Ruler Conqueror of Colors
1x Acid Golem
2x Number 39 Utopia
1x Daigusto Emeral(BAM!)

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363

yugioh 1
yugioh 2
Hey you think you can hook me up with that Dark Paladin, Injection Fairy Lily and Japanese Dark Magician Girl for free:awesome:

Hey Sixsam, where you at?

I haven't run into a SINGLE sixsam deck in forever.
Six Sams are still playable but they are pretty much a rarity now. You need to worry about Agents, Dark Worlds, Chaos and Rescure Rabbit builds.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
I suddently feel an urge of drop the RescueRabbit idea if everyone is ussing it for Laggia, too (I mean, for me it was original as I thought of it in the moment I saw Laggia)....

Vyke

Smash Champion
Well, yeah, people tend to piece together that stuff.

Laggia's only flaw was it's requirements, but Rabbit breaks those requirements. Thus Rescue "Raggia(original name)" was born and hyped. Then they printed TCG Exclusive Dolkka to make the deck even better for more money.

u damn hipster ponies.

Gamegenie222

NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Maybe but the fact that some people are dishing out $130+ just for 1 Rabbit and about $300 or more just for 3 Rabbits is just stupid.

Vyke

Smash Champion
Yeah, just like people dishing out the same amount for Pot of Duality was stupid. Card clearly sucks, yeah? There's a reason they test this stuff in the Japanese market first and then make dumb TCG exclusives to boost sales for a deck or certain card.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
How about playing over Tinychat or Skype?

rofl fun on the Peach boards

:phone:

MysteryRevengerson

IT'S A MYSTERY TO ALL
Hey guys, I have a question.

I'm currently running Scrap Meklords. And I'm confused about an effect.

Scrap Kong's Effect destroys itself. If my opponent activates Stardust Dragon's effect, does it count as a Face-Up monster being destroyed?

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Hyper Librarian is the silliest thing ever. I'm playing monster mash, and I made a turn one Hyper Librarian. They decided they'd be cool if they just left it there and used One Day of Peace (momentary truce). Discarded level eater to summon quickdraw, and then proceeded to do the quickdraw combo but cut short of going into Shooting Quasar. Then using all sorts of shenanigans I eventually syncho'd (and drew) myself down to 15 cards. Everything in my extra deck (Quasar, Shooting Star, and Trish) must have hit the field at least once (getting returned by brionac/birdman). Ended with a field of Road Warrior, Scrap Dragon, Brionac, Scrap Archfiend, Dark Simorgh, and a Drill Warrior out of play via his own effect. Started and ended with a hand of 6.

I was so disappointed when I realized momentary truce was still up. What's up with that card anyways. Like, what was anybody thinking? Just thought I'd share this story. I just wanted to see how much I really could abuse hyper librarian since I had it.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
One day of pece is good for most non-aggresive decks (like damage or LP).
For other decks is just not worth the draw if they won't damage.

Vyke

Smash Champion
That's sort of a pretty lackluster field for all that Brio-recycling, Sold. o_O Also, ain't got nuthin' on Fableds dawg.

One Day of Peace was practically made for Final Countdown. Man, that deck is incredibly unfun to play against.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
I could have made a better field but I would have had to stop earlier. A couple of the stronger synchros got dumped into the grave so I could have more field space, or just so I could synchro more and get a draw. Basically I just wanted to shenanigans. And I guess I also just don't run particularly strong synchros, a good portion of my extra deck is for summoning Quasar which I didn't go for there.

Also One Day of Peace is great for Empty Jar. I've actually been running Empty Jar and it's really good, and surprisingly consistent, even with Book of Moon limited. Trishula is it's main problem, losing a Book of Eclipse or Cup of Ace or something is devastating.

MysteryRevengerson

IT'S A MYSTERY TO ALL
Having Meklords work is one of the best feelings...

Any suggestions for grabbing Spell cards (Equips specifically if that helps) from the deck/grave? And getting specific cards in general

Vyke

Smash Champion
Yars, your best bet would be to look for the new Vylon stuff. They're all about equip support.

Vyke

Smash Champion
Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon came out... It's an neat little tech. Alexandrite Dragon? Not really much.

Gamegenie222

NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363

Vyke

Smash Champion
That structure is awful in terms of what you get. Lightpulsar is clearly the best out of those three, it's pretty nuts.

Gamegenie222

NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Oh yeah of course but the full deck list spoiler is not out yet so we'll see.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
lol darkflare/eclipse silly combos.

Dragon decks might be much faster now.
And still struggle against continuous spell/trap that don't allow them to attack :awesome:

Gamegenie222

NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Hey it was the first time I heard about so i posted it also what are you guy's worst MU's? (Ex Gravekeepers, Agents, Chaos, Twilight builds)

Top Bottom