• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Yu Yu Hakusho

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Like I said, woulda been nice to see Hiei, Kuwabara, and Kurama take on Sensui and find a way to win.

And I still don't get Hiei's logic of not telling Yukina. Derp to the highest.

Sephy95

Smash Lord
Its like after where they rescue Yukina and shes leaving.

Well OVAs will be coming out soon. I'll probably be getting it for Christmas.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Well OVAs will be coming out soon. I'll probably be getting it for Christmas.
♥ Hmm...aren't they supposed to be released tomorrow? Hmm...in that case my body is ready!! :D

I've been watching season 2 on BD, tbe suspense with Kuwabara and Yusuke in their battles alongside Hiei is pretty awesome and intense as well!!

Sephy95

Smash Lord
Yep, pretty sure they're out now.

Just got through with the entire series but I still wanna watch more. o_o My body is also ready. lol

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
One of my favorite anime. I think it's the only one where the main character is my favorite. Though I really liked Kurama as well.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Can't think of any anime where the main char was my favorite, but I guess that's what happens when they are stereotypical and the main focal point.

I liked Goku when I was a kid, but now prefer Piccolo.
Kuwabara is my fav in this series.

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
yeah you can't really lead with a gimmicky character
but it's the gimmicks that play especially close to someone's taste if the author is good at developing interesting people

Top Bottom