• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Youtube vids here.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
So yeah, before 20 of these start popping up, lemme just cut out all the bull****.

Youtube vids. Go here. >.>

__

And I just got done watching the new Mr. Chi City Mayne.

This dude is a ****in nut.

Mr. Chi City - Ticket Destruction

If you've seen Mr Chi City before, then it's time for him to **** the **** out of that $300 dollar parking ticket he beat.

If you havent, lemme explain what this is. Mr. Chi City is some random *** n**ga from Chicago (like, literally random, he hasnt shown his face in any vid yet). And he just tapes random *** ****. It's hilarious. He's had one vid so far where he came in from getting a $300 dollar ticket for parking in a handicap spot (or some big fine, i forget the exact number), and then he had a follow up on the court date. Spoiler that doesnt matter - he wins the case cause the cop doesnt show up.

So, at the end of that video, he asked people to leave him comments on how to destroy the ticket. This is what happens.

__

What kinda random nonsense do you have?

Laijin

Smash Hero

OmniOstrich

Smash Lord
These could have been infinitely better if the creator actually read the comics and knew about the universes.

There are much better comparisons like Mr. Fantastic and Elastic Man, or Moon Knight and Batman, or Green Arrow and Hawkeye, etc. etc.

2stars all around

tubes

Smash Ace
So yeah, before 20 of these start popping up, lemme just cut out all the bull****.

Youtube vids. Go here. >.>

__

And I just got done watching the new Mr. Chi City Mayne.

This dude is a ****in nut.

Mr. Chi City - Ticket Destruction

If you've seen Mr Chi City before, then it's time for him to **** the **** out of that $300 dollar parking ticket he beat.

If you havent, lemme explain what this is. Mr. Chi City is some random *** n**ga from Chicago (like, literally random, he hasnt shown his face in any vid yet). And he just tapes random *** ****. It's hilarious. He's had one vid so far where he came in from getting a $300 dollar ticket for parking in a handicap spot (or some big fine, i forget the exact number), and then he had a follow up on the court date. Spoiler that doesnt matter - he wins the case cause the cop doesnt show up.

So, at the end of that video, he asked people to leave him comments on how to destroy the ticket. This is what happens.

__

What kinda random nonsense do you have?

GOD DAMMIT DOGY YOU BEAT ME TO MR. CHI CITY!

Whatever, plan B!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hl7nSnax1qk

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Punting this back uptop because there have been 20 threads popping up.

And although some of the vids are funny... this still isnt a spam forum.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Hey, all. Thought I should give you a blast from the past.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-E_RBGIDNkk

and part 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIutaJcgiKg

Like, to watch the WHOLE video isn't necessary. Just watch the horrible acting.

Yuh, I uploaded it, but that's because I couldn't find it anywhere on the net. I figured it was a sin not to have more people see it. Enjoy it. :laugh:

I should do the same to the Pokemon VHS I got from Nintendo to HYPE pokemon before it hit our shores. That has REAL ASH MOM. srsly, this stuff is so laughably bad.

Top Bottom